Confusion

Infection

Author's Pov

Fortunately, Jihyo Had made it to the base despite she was bleeding to death, Jin coudn't feel more guilty `cause she was the reason her partner was about to die just because a stupid fight between them.

- Please Jihyo, hang on! I don't want to lose you!!

 -  We`ll take care of her from here, don't worry!- The paramedic assured her 

Jin wanted to accompany her friend but they woudn't let her, it's all on their hands from now. She saw how they take her away, their figures dissapearing from sight.

 -  Hey! calm down, she`s a strong girl. - Joon tried to make things easy for her and just hug her while she was sobbing uncontrollably.

Thrutfully, there was no way of make her feel better, she knew it was her fault and no excuse. 

- AGENTS! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED OUT THERE?!!- The boss entered and demanded an explanation from both which seemed to be absorbed by the situation, Jin wasn't in the right condition to answer his questions, all she wanted was to see Jihyo health.

-Boss, it was.. i-t was an accident, s-someone attacked us and we had to split for a moment and then a b-bullet hit Jihyo. Joon ttied to protect her friend despite he wasn't so sure about how thing's came out but he knew Jin wasn't right of his mind in this moment.

- That's not enough Lee! I want a complete report about the events inmediatly!!!

-Boss, please, you'll have your report I promise, but at the moment our partner is fighting for her life and we're worried about her. I'm awared this normally happens to agents, but she's our friend and we've been working togheter since a long time.

- Fine! I'll let this slide for now but as soon as my agent is recovered I want both of you in my office am I clear?

-Yes sir.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CL'S POV

-Why did I have to listen that woman?! she's gonna get killed I can assure it.- It took me a while to reunite with doc but I could make it. I constantly ask myself if it was the right thing to do leaving Jiyoon with that girl, sorry if I sound paranoic but, can we really trust her? why does jiyoon is not afraid of what could come?

-May I help you? who are you? - a middle age man with glasses came out o te other room.

-Hello, my name is Chaerin and I'm friends with Jiyoon, she just told me to come here an tell you she's fine and needs some time to figure out things so don't you worry.

-Is that so?... she's fine? how could it be?- the man looked surprised, but I could tell he was still worried.

-Wait, what do you mean?

-Well, Jiyoon-ah has been expirienced some changes lately, she used to turn violent against others you could see inside her eyes her thirst for revenge, it's like she was another person, this serum keeps her on line but she can't be without it too much, as soon as the effects dissapear her body will start to show symptoms of her change.

-B-but last time I saw her she was fine, i mean, I noticed something weird 'cause she started to feel unwell but she never acted like crazy or something.

-That's imposible... then, she's becoming more stronger?

-I guess, but why does this happened to her?.. if she's infected, doesn't it mean it can happen to me as well? I'm infected too so.. - I have never experienced somethin like that, this makes me more curious about it.

-In fact, it can happen but the virus reacts different depending on its hostage, I'm affraid I'm no so sure either but it's a possibility.

- So, what are you working on? ..- I noticed her mini lab in the other room

- I'm trying to find cure, I'm aware some of my people wants every each one of you dead, but I can't let that happen. Right now I don't seem to be ok, you see... recently a boy under my care ran away, Sanghyun, he was so worried about Jiyoon that I couldn't stop him from leaving. I'm afraid something may happen to him. I wish I could do something but as soon as I go out they'll recognise me and arrest me, surely I'm a threat to them.

- That boy... yeah, Jiyoon mentioned him and you think he will be ok? it's crazy out there!! trust me, maybe I can look for him.

- I know, I'd appreciate tha but first I need a favor, not sure if Jiyoon told you about it..

-About what?

- I'll need some of your blood to run some tests, that's why I've been asking jiyoon to find more survivers, for me to help you I need you to help me first.

- I see, well I don't think there's a problem.

-Thanks Chaerin-ah

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyoon's POV

I'm still having these nightmares, I don't know what it means, everytime I try to remember what happened it goes blank. It's been quite long since I took the serum, why haven't I turned myself, I wouldn't want to hurt anybody around me, maybe it's time for me to take some distance from here.

- Hey, what are you doing? - Gayoon appeared from the kitchen with some tea and a questioning look

- What does it look like? I'm leaving, I can not be here.

- You can't leave, at least not in that state, let me take care of you

- No, please. I can heal for myself, you have done enough- I kept walking till I grab the doorknob, when I opened the door to take a step the pain came back and this time was worst.

-UUUGGGGHHH OH NO!- I fell on my knees trying to ease the pain which was useless, something was hanging me and I could feel it.

-OMG! JIYOON!- She approached me and tried to help me but I pushed her away, I don't want to hurt her, I know how dangerous I can be.

-Please, j-just .... stay away from me....- before she could do somethng else I used all the force I had left to stand up and run far far away.

I only could hear her screamings from the distance, I can't go back, not like this. The streets are dangerous for me to stay, I went direct to the forest I must stay hide till the sunrise, while I was walking  heard a noise it came from behind me, I thought it was some kind of animal 

-Going somewhere? - A female voice was heard from above me.

- You... what do you want?!

-You're easy to find you know? .. mmm what is it what I want? .. you already know.

- N-never - The pain was unbearable, right now I'm vulnerable. I tried to support my body on the tree, my legs started to shake and my head was spinning around.

-Don't try to resist, just embrace it. - She was walking towards me trying to reach me.

-W-Whats h-h-happening t-to me? aaaggghhh - C'mon Jiyoon, stay focus don't let this thing wins. My vision was getting blurry, my senses were failing.

- Become your true self..- she grabbed my face making me look at her, she just stared there observing me like if I was some kind of exótic animal. - It's useless to resist, c'mon,  mother and father seems to be interested in you.

-W-what a-are you t-talking a-about? ... *pushes away* stay away from me!!

- *sighs* .. I tried to be good - One moment I blinked and she was already gone from sight

*Pack* she hit my head so hard I hit the floor, I tried so hard to stand but she woudn't let me, she was holding so tight onto mi neck I could barely breath, all my forces were vanishing and I was starting to loose conciousness.

-If you have listened to me we wouldn't be in this position.- that's the last I heard before I went to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV

2 figures could be seen through the fog walking towards the big house located in the restricted area of the city, no one has set a food there since all this conmotion happened. The house seemed to be abandoned, but not precisely. The girl walked along with the body she was carrying to the back of the house where a well was located, inside it you could use the stairs to go down, the moment she made it a figure welcomed her.

-You're back... and... with some company I see.

-How clever you are Yunho, yes this is my little guest as you can see she's not feeling very well so I'm gonna take her to mother and father.

- tsk, you're sense of humor still intact it seems. Go in.

- Thanks darling.

That big house used to belong to a powerfull man named Ma Donseok who used to worked inside the mafia,let me tell you that guy didn't have a happy ending, neither his family. All of them were the first ones to contract the disease unfortunately, that's why the area is restricted since too long. But the best part doen't come from the house itself but what's beneath it, Donseok knew his position could be dangerous for him and his family, so in case there were an emergency he ordered to build a network of tunnels under the house to escape.

- Mother, Father I'm back.

- My child, you did it

- I could not be more happier Kyungri, you did the right thing my daugther. Lock her in the dungeon before she wakes up.

- Thanks father, I will.

Kyungri took Jiyoon to her prison cell as was told and locked her for precaussion.

-Wake up sleepig beauty- She splashed some cold water at her face so she could react. Jiyoon could barely open her eyes fully, she was still confused about her whereabouts.

 -W-Where... w-where am I? - she peeked around trying to recognize something but failed.

- Home baby, sweet home.

- W-what do you want?, why were you tracking me?

-You still don't understand do you?, last time I saw you I remember saving your from those cops, you were under our care and offered a new life but you were in denial and just abandoned us.

- Huh? ... no, you're lying, t-the first time I saw you was that time at the bridge, you showed yourself saying you were on my side and tried to convince me about this as well.

- 'Cause is the truth- Now this was getting even more confuse for Jiyoon, there's no way she could have met these people back then, at least it's no what she remembers, what if all what she's saying is bull and only want her for god knows what.

- tsk... bull..

- Fine, feel yourself comfortable- Kyungri blow her a kiss while walking away

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OnixTec

- What's the matter? why did she stop?

- I guess she's tired.

Dara started to feel unwell, the levels were getting eve more harder than expected, it's true she's powerful but at certain limit, she couldn't even move anymore.

- Doctor, may I have a word with the subjet please?

-.. oh, sure.. I'll terminate the simulation.

The simulation room changed to normal, Dara just kept standing still lost inside her mind she didn't notice JiNa was approaching her.

- Tired already? ..- the girl just kept staring at nothing, seems she didn't notice the question. -Subjet, answer me

- T-hat's not my name - Dara turned her gaze to JiNa who was expecting some kind of attack

-Why did you stop?- the woman ignored her completely.

-I-I don't want to do this, I need to find my brother..- Ji Na stared at her in disbelief, she walk around Dara observing her, evey detail of her behaviour.

-I already told you, if you do as told, we'll let you get back with your brother ara?

-Well, that's the problem... - Dara's gaze turned into some kind of evil, thirst of revenge, anger etc. - I don't trust you.- In a blink she pushed JiNa against the wall making the big glass broke into pieces, this was the chance to escape for good

- Don't move!! - Security people was surunding her, pointing at her 

 -NO!! don't shoot, we need her alive! - The doctor yelled at everyone in the room, Dara didn't think twice, she moved so fast that any bullet could touch her. Indeed she had no mercy, she killed evry single guard except for the doctor an JiNa (which was unconscious).

- You don't know what's out there, we can help you!! - The doctor tried to make her stay but it was useless, Dara walked away so casual as if nothing happened. the last ords she sai were... - I'll find my brother!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello readers!

It's been a long time, sorry I left the story but I'm back. Truthfully I was lacking of inspiration, now I'm glad to announce I'll keep updating  just u have to be patient.

hope you enjoy this little chapter.