Secret behind

Infection

Gayoon's POV

Finally I'm where I belong, art is the onlyy thing I have in my life...... I express myself everyday when I'm painting this portraits, the teacher says I'm talented.....

-Hey Gayoon! thta's pretty nice!- my friend Hyuna said...

-thanks Hyuna, what are you up to?...

-Oh well, this saturday I'll be heading a party at my home... I was wondering if you would like to come?...

-A party?.. for what?

-..well.... it happens to be Hyunseung Bday, and I was planning a surprise party for him *-* so pleaaseee say you're coming!!!!

Omoo.... this girl always trying to convince me with her aegyo.....

-Arasoo Arasoo.... I'll go, I'm free keke..

-YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! gomawoooo!!

-You like him that much huh?....- She was blushing by the sudden question...

-ummm yes..... he's sweet and handsome, *sighs*.... he's like a prince Gayoon seriously, he may be looks like a bad boy but in the inside he's completely different...

-uhhh.. so that's why you were extremely happy the other day?..... 

-yup!....he asked me to have lunch wiht him, I couldn't say no *-*...

-Aishh.. you kid seriously... it seems like cupid hit you with all his strenght....

*smack* - Yah!!... don't make fun of it Miss loner!..... when are you getting a boyfriend?

-I have no time for a boyfriend, not since Dongwon....

-umm or is it you want a girlfriend? *raises eyebrows*

-yah!.... you know it's hard for me, my parents would kill me if they know I'm biual...... no wait........................ first they'll freak out and will take me to a mental hospital to "cure me".... it won't work, then they'll kill me....

-c'mon Gayoon, it can't be that bad......... you're parents are doing wrong by forcing you to keep working on their company, you have your dreams too....

-*sighs*.... it's complicated Hyuna....

-You're an adult now Gayoon, you can decide not you parents.... it isn't fair...

-Life isn't fair Hyuna...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyoon's POV

Doc snet me a message a while ago, this place seems to be abandoned..... where could he be?......

-umm... what are we doing here?

-..... a friend is waiting for us....... don't....... aghhhhhhhhhh.......

-what is it?!! are you ok?!!

No, not again....  it's too soon for the pain to come back....... I'm becoming more vulnerable, I couldn't even stand on my feet, my nose started to bleed and my body was being too fragile....

-Oh my!!...... - I heard doc's voice echoing..... thank god...

-........h-h-help.......

-Quickly kid hold her....- I was starting to convulsionate, my vision was blurred........ then before I los concious I felt a prick on my left arm....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sang Hyun's POV

Omoo eotteoke?!!..... she just fainted, what if she's dead???!!.... I didn't know what to do....

-....i-i-s she ok??....

-Don't worry kid, it's not the first time this happens....

-it isn't?.....

-You mean you never expirienced this secondary effect??..... are you infected??....

-....no... and yes I am....... what are you gonna do to me??

-Don't worry, I'm here to help..... I'm doc Jung Jaehyuk, you're safe with us....

-..... how.. how can I trust you??....

-I haven't kill you yet.. and besides I'm trying to find the cure to our disease, I'm infected as well....

-Is there a cure??!......

-Not yet, but your case is pretty interesting... you say you have never expirienced any changes?....

-No.....never.... why did thata happen to her?

-........ her condition is getting worst and I can't find an explanation.....

How did I end up here?.... I don't get why this girl is getting worst while I'm completely fine. I couldn't sleep thinking about her, I'm just thankful after all she saved me even thought I could have saved myself, she was lying on the couch.. despite the fact it was an abandoned place it seems pretty comfortable... the doc has his own space, there were any beds just an old matress, I placed it beside this girl.... I think she said her name was Jiyoon... yeah, that's her name... I hope she's ok by tomorrow morning...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sang Hyun's DREAM

Noona and I decided to have fun while our parents were talking about something really important, they told us it was better if we didn't listen what they had to say... I was worried 'cause I thought maybe they had problems again, they used to fight a lot when I was much Younger *sighs*... I only wish to have a happy family...

-Hey noona what do you think they're talking about?

-mmm.... I'm not sure Hyun, I hope they'renot fighting again...

- yeag me too, don't you think they're acting weird?... like if they are hiding something?

-mm... maybe, or maybe is just your imagination silly....

-I'm not sure.......

I don't know why but I could feel my mother was sad and worried, I frecuently asked if something was wrong but she only answered me with " don't worry honey everything is ok" I knew it was not... I'm not stupid..

Then my father started to spend nights with her friend which was a scientific, I sometimes thought he maybe was cheating on my mother..... and it hurt me a lot... and maybe my mother knew it and that's why she was upset..

-Sang Hyun?..... are you ok?..

-huh?..... oh y-yeah noona I'm fine..

-No you're not, tell me brother... what's bothering you?....

-.....noona, what if father is seeing another woman?.....

-what?!!!.... SangHyun what makes you think that??..

-Don't pretend you can't see it noona!!... you know very well he doesn't come home at night now... don't you think there might be a possibility?

-OMG!!.. how can you say that of our own father?!!.... I can't believe it

-I can feel it!!!!....

-You don't have proves!!!!

-I knew you wouldn't believe me!!!.... I just wasted my words!!!...

-You're talking nonsense!!!...

-I thought you trust me!!!...... why is it hard to believe?!.... isn't it suspicious that our mother is feeling depressed this lately?? huh??

-Maybe there's another reason!, did you ask her?

-Yes!!!.... but she insisted she was fine

-Then why are you making  a fuss about it??

-AISHH!!! you know what? forget it!!!.... don't believe me then!!

That was the first fight I had with her, I feel bad because she didn't believe me.... she's the only one I trust and then he thinks I'm a liar.... 

Days passed and my father started to ask my sister and I osme questions, he even tested our blood and checked us from head to toes... actually he was a doctor, but after he got the results... both mom and dad explain to us about  the unknown disease, they told us we were infected  as well.... my sister and I were shocked at first we didn't believe it but then it became serious when the police went to our house, my parents tried to protect us... they sacrificed themselves to save us. Fortunately Dara and I managed to escape, we were living in the streets acting like if everything was normal.

The police knew we were their kids, my father was a well.known man and that's what put us in danger.......

One night they discovered us, my sister grabbed my hand and pulled me with her.

-Noona it's over, they will catch us!!..

-No Hyun, our parents wanted us to survive... c'mon don't stop running!...

-I don't wanna die......

-I won't let that happen!..

 I accidentally tripped and fell.... lucky me!

-Noona, go!!!.... they'll catch you!!!

- Sang Hyun!!!..... no I would never leave you!!!- She came back for me and helped me to stand up, she told me to go ... but it was too late for her, they caught her

-RUN!!!!..... SANG HYUN!! PLEASE GO!!!

-NOONA!!!!

End

-NOONA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV

-NOONA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sang Hyun woke up abruptly, he was sweating... in one night y remebered how he eneded alone, indeed her sister and parents sacrificed for him, he feels guilty  at the same time....... despite everyhing humans have done to him, he still managed to not fight against them.

-Hey Sang Hyun you ok?!....

He found Jiyoon and Jaehyuk staring at him worried, like the doc say Jiyoon is ok now......... for some reson he calmed hisself as soon as he saw her...

*nods*

-Bad dream?

-... a memory instead.....

-....you were screaming noona, what happened?...

-.... I-I don't wanna talk about it........

-... it's ok Hyun I'll respect that...

"Hyun" .... Jiyoon said the words she shouldn't have said , the way Sang Hyun's sister used to call him....

The boy started to cry...

-wae?..... did I say something wrong?'... please don't cry...

Jaehyuk asked her to leave him alone, for now he needs his own space.

-If you need something we'll be outside.......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ONIX TEC

-Welcome Gentleman, this from no on..... will be the future of your comany's success. I'm glad Cyclone and Heo's corporation decided to join our "little" project..

- I'm impressed, I never knew Onix was this bigger. It'll be a pleasure to work with you.- Mr. Heo said

-Excuse me, don't take me wrong.. I agree this is a great oppotunity.. but why do you need us for?...

*smirks*

-I thought you would never ask, let me show you.......