Unexpected

Infection

Author's POV

Jina approached the platform where Dara was standing, the blonde girl was aware of it but didn't move at all, she just stared at Jina till she get there..

- What's the matter?... is there any problem? .. cat got your tongue?

-M-My .... B-Brother......

- Oh, you wanna know where he is right?

-... W-Where?.....

-I'll tell you something, you beat those things and I'll let you know where he is...

- I- I don't trust you.....

Jina walked a little more closer till she was face to face, the girl was a little bit shorter than her..

-I'm affraid you have no choice, right now I'm what some people call a "friend" so you better do as I say or else I won't stop them from killing you..

Jina started to walk aroun the area watching every single move coming from the blonde one but she was there still doing nothing just observing her surroundings..

-What d-do you want from me?..

-.. Why am I feeling like in those action movies where the prisoners ask their captors what they want from them.. tsk... boooooring, you do know what are you right? ... anyway, your blood is the key to solve things out...... in other words, it could be the cure for this strange disease that still runs out there...

.-..Why me?..

- We don't know for sure, your body had a different reaction from the others.... that's the mystery..

-....Still.... why should I let you experiment with me?..

- Just take my offer, let them work with you and you'll get what you want....

-Better yet, what if I kill you all?... does that sound right?..

Jina practically laughed at the girl's face, it was impossible for her to fool the security system..

-Tsk, honey..... if you believe you will get out of here in a blink of an eye then you must have hit your head, I can assure you'll die before turning the knob

Dara grabbed Jina's collar and lift her

- Are you provoking me?...

-You sure you wanna do that?, even if you kill me they won't let you out an will never see your brother again, if your wise enough as they said then you'll do what's convenient for all of us otherwise, your brother will die and it'll be your fault..

Dara stared at her with anger but inside she knew her brother needs her and it would be stupid to go against the scientists will..

Dara let Jina go and put her down, the taller girls smirk in victory 

-..Now we speak the same languague, you're doing the right thing. I'll go back there and you'll finish the session, am I clear?...

*nods*

-..Perfect!..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gayoon's POV

Dude, this is crazy... I swear I can't hold this secret anymore.... why am I so affraid of my father??...

-Gayoon?

-Yes dad?..- I've been working the whole day since my father's assistant is sick and guess who was his savour?.... of course me!..

-Why don't you go home?... I appreciate you stayed with me but I don't want you to get tired..

-But I'm not done yet..

-Don't worry about that...

ok, this is weird... now my father .. literally is kicking me of when the past few days he wanted me to stay beside him and blah blah...

-Ok dad, emmm Good night.........

-Have some rest sweetie....

I still don't get what the hell is wrong with him..... mmm.... now that I think about, I could sense nervousness coming from him, like if there's something he's worried about or.. if he's hiding something..

As I was walking to the lobby, my phone rang...

-Hello?

-Gayoonie?..

-Hyuna?....what is it?..

-Hey I was wondering if you would like to have dinner with me at my favourite restaurant?..

-.. huh?.. don't you have a boyfriend who would like to spend this wonderful night with you? what's this about?

-Ya! gayoon!... you're rejecting me?.. what's wrong with it? aishh.. just one night, I'm sure Hyunseung oppa won't be jealous...

When it comes about fighting, I know Hyuna would win.. of course she always cheat by doing some ageyo so she can make me feel like the villan here..

-Fine!... just let me change myself ok?..

-Perfect!... see ya then at 7 p.m..

*sigh* aishh.. what did I do to deserve this? x.x aigoo this girl...

Anyway I decided to go for a wake before heading home, I feel like I need some fresh air.. it's been a long since I spend some tiem for myself..

Han river was on my way so I decided to stop by and admire the great view I had, it's really beautiful and it's not crowded like other places.... oh! right!.. maybe everyone must be at the opening of the new mall, pft why am I not surprised?...

After 10 minutes of peace something from the distance caught my attention, I think I saw two figures walking to my direction but they were too far so I coudn't see their faces but I could tell one of them was hurt or something like that 'cause he/she was leaning on the oyher to support her/his weight..

-HEY!!!!- I shook my hands up in the air so they could see my signals..

I believe they didn't hear me so I walked over them and tried to reach them..

-HEY!... DO YOU NEED HELP?!!...

As I was getting closer I could tell they both were women, one of them lift her head and saw me but her response was not what I expected, they inmediately turned around and started getting away from me..

I ran even more faster but they get lost in some kind of alley, I didn't give up so easily so I kept looking for them in the  empty streets but they seemed to have dissapeared..

-PLEASE!.. I'M NOT GOING TO HURT YOU!.. I JUST WANT TO HELP!

*CRACK*

I heard a glass braking and turned around, I think I just have made a mistake....

-..Well, Well... what do we have here?....

-Boss! she's pretty hot! so you came straight to our alley just to have fun with us sweetie?

Just my luck!... 2 big and ugly guys were standing on my way and I was pretty sure this won't end very good..

-Get out of the way!....

One of them grabbed my arm and pushed me against the wall, I was ing scared but I couldn't let them feel my fear

-You JERK!! GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME!!...

*SLAP*

-SHUT UP !!...

The big one got close to me and smelled my hair.. ughhh so disgusting, I took the oportunity to kick his balls and he fell on his knews

-AGHH!! YOU ING !!..

I tried to ran away but the other one catch me before I could leave the alley..

-NOO!!! HELP!!!..HELP!!!

-SHUT UP!!... nobody can hear you *smirks* ... pull up her skirt!!..

The shorter dirty man was touching my thights and pulled my skirt up which cause me to be exposed to those s..

-NOO!!!! DON'T TOUCH ME!!

-..tsk.... spread her legs, oh dear you'll enjoy this...

I closed my eyes to wait for the worst, those men touching me was the worse thing that could ever happened to me 

He started to pull my underwear down and I was literally crying, I don't want to lose my ity like this ... no please...

*PAK*

*BAM*

The touching stop and I opened my eyes, I saw the two guys on the ground, the big ones was bleeding from her head but wa still conscious, the other one had his nose bleeding..

-WHAT THE HELL!!..

To my surprise there was someone standing in front of me trying to protect me... it was a girl...

-GET OUT OF HERE YOU IDIOTS!

-tsk... make me, I think we'll have triple fun budy!..

There was another woman standing behind them, she had long blode hair and her look was so fierce I thought she hadn't any emotions..

The s were persistent and so the girls, they tried to approached me but the one with short hair stopped them and kicked their asses.. I have never seen someone move that fast...

*PLAK*

*POW*

*ZAP*

The 2 guys wer beaten without mercy by those girls, I thought my eyes were fooling me  but they indeed were real...

-OMG...

After taking care of them, they avoided me and walked away but I surely wasn't gonna let them like that without knowing who they really are..

-WAIT PLEASE!!...

The one with short hair stopped but the other one just pulled from her hand, in a blink of an eye the girl collapsed and got on her knees..

-Hey!.. c´mon you ok?..

I fix my clothes and approached them but I noticed the one with long hair looked at me like if I were some kind of threat..

-Hey, let me help... you saved me...

-We're fine, please go..- The short one said ...but hell no!..

-..NO, you need help and I'm not gonna leave you...

I took what wasl left of my confidence and got a little closer, I grabbed her arm and placed it on my shoulders..

-..Whta are you doing?...

-Get up!... I'm taking you to a hospital...

Both got surprised and tried to get away from me but I held her still so she wouldn't go anywhere..

-Let go, I don't need a hospital..

-Yes you do!..

-UGH..I told you not to get involve Jiyoon!...- I heard the otheer one exclamed a little pissed..

-So, you'r Jiyoon right? ...... then let me help you please, I'm Gayoon..

-... Gayoon...I can't go to a hospital..... it's better this way..

-Why can't you?

-She just can't!.... there's nothing you can do..

-Fine!.. then we'll go to my home, you need some rest.. please - Don't know why but I feel like I have seen her before....

Both girls stared at each other thinking about what I said, they didn't seem convinced but at the end they agreed

- *sighs*..... fine, but just a moment then we'll go..

-ok...

I led both girls to my house, I was sure my dad wouldn't get home that early so we were safe..

-If you want you can take a shower, there's no one here... just us..

-..No thanks I'm fine- Jiyoon said while sitting on the couch

-Sorry if I'm persistent but.. do I know you?... I feel like I've seen you before..

She stared at me with a blank expression and just shook her head lightly..

-I don't think so..

Meanwhile, the other girl was looking around like if she was searching for something..

-..You can relax now, we're alone ...

-Just making sure.. we can't trust a stranger..

-..Then why would you help me? ... I mean, you could easily ignore my pleads and stay away of the problem but you didn't...

-..Well, thank this girl who was persistent on saving you... honestly speaking I don't care of people like you

-People like me?......

For an instant, my mind was trying to figure out what this girl was talking about... I stared at Jiyoon for a while asking for some kind of answer to this interrogant but she avoided me right away..

-You wouldn't understand.....

-..Try me.....

I need to know more about them, what are they doing here?... what happened to Jiyoon?... how did they moved so fast and beat those guys that easily?..

-You'll be safe if we leave..

Before she could stand up I held her wrist, I think my memory is working..

-...You......... You saved me that time.... I-I knew I had seen your face before..

-W-hat?... I don't know what you're talking about..

-C'mon, stop denying it... I know it was you that night, I don't know how you managed to take me there but it's not what common people would do...

-Nonsense...

Seriously, this girls were playing hard but I definetely won't give up... I just need some time to convince them I'm reliable..

-..Fine, I won't bother you with my questions but... at least stay here till you recover please, take it as my gratitude..

I almost was begging them to stay and spend the night at my home, at the end they accepted with one condition.... I can't tell anyone about them...

I called Hyuna to cancel our appointment and leave it to another time but unfortunately she didn't answer, means I personally have to go there and explain to her I can't stay...

-Hey listen I gotta go somewhere right now but I'll be back in short so... make yourself comfortable and ther'es food in the fridge if you're hungry ok?

-And where are you going?...

-My friend is waiting for me to have dinner but since I have you here I'll just cancel our appointment..

-You don't have to, we can just leave..

-I told you to stay here, there's no problem seriously

Before they could answer I took the car keys and left the house, I have no idea what would I say to Hyuna... 

I don't know why but, I have this weird feeling about Jiyoon,,, I mean in a good way, I think there's something more, my curiosity is killing me ..

The time seems to fly really fast, I didn't realize I had reached my destination, even the valet parking was already asking for my car keys ..

-Just don't go too far ok?

-Yes ma'am..

I made my way towards the receptionist and asked for huyna's table, one of the employes showed me the table and to my surprise there was a bottle of red wine on the center 

-The other lady asked for our best wine while waiting for you..

-Oh it's fine, thanks

Since when Hyuna drinks wine?.... is she changing because of hyunseung or something like that?..

I have waited 10 minutes already and Hyuna is nowhere to be found, maybe I should look for her in the restroom...

-.. Oh!... I apologize!.. did you wait for too long..

A young girl was talking to me like if I knew her, she had a long dark brown hair and she was wearing a cute beret, black jacket, jeans and  a pair of black boots

-Excuse me?... do I know you?

-Oh!.. how silly of me!... keke mianhae, I'm melanie.. Hyuna's friend

Wair a second........ melanie? ........................................................................... OH NO SHE DIDN'T!!!....KIM HYUNA!!!

-..M-Melanie?... I thought Hyuna would be here...

-..Why would she be here?... she told me you wanted to meet me so bad so I thought you had invited me here..

THAT BRAT!!!....

- Seriously?.... oh my Jeez! .. I'm really sorry but Hyuna told me she wanted to meet me just to hang out, I had no clue about it..

-Oh!... I'm really sorry she did that, I had already ordered some wine...

-ugh, it's not your fault.. it was Hyuna's plan......... wait a second, how did you order wine when you're a minor? ...

Melanie cleared and took a sit across the table

-Well, today is my birthday and I'm 18 now, since I'm originally from france legally speaking I'm not a minor anymore...

-Oh, I see..... emmm well Happy birthday and I'm sorry that I've ruined it..

-Don't worry , I'm sure you have things to do so I won't bother you....

I could see melanie was anticipating our meeting and after knew it was her birthday I just couldn't leave her alone, what kind of person would I be?..

-You know what?... I have some time free so why don't we stay and enjoy the night?....

-Really? ......

-Sure, my treat since it's your birthday..

-Thanks umm.....

-Gayoon........ nice to meet you

*handshake*

-Same here, you know .... I imagined you in a different way, I mean basing on Hyuna's description...

-.. Did I dissapoint you or surprise you?...- I asked jokingly

- haha, maybe a little surprised

-..That's better, so did you just come from france only to see me?...I'm flattered

*giggles*

-You're funny, actually I arrived last week and I'm staying with my cousin, it's been a long since I saw her so here I am...

-Oh really? what does your sister do for living?..

-Umm.. she´s a singer, it's kind of difficult to hang out with her since everybody can recognize her ...

-Nah, you're kidding me right?...

-..mmm nope, she really is a singer........ you know Chae Yeon? ..

-O_______O.................N-N-No way, I-I-I mean..... Chae Yeon?..... the real one?.... Lee Jin Suk?

-That's correct

-.. Daebak!... you must be surrounded by handsome guys all the time...

Suddenly her smile vanished like the wind...

-..Actually I was back then but, I know they only want to meet my cousin.... I hate the fact that they just use me to get to know someone, even girls do that...

-Oh, I'm really sorry, I shouldn't have mentioned..

-It's ok, I'm not used to tell people about my cousin's career but I feel I can rely on you, Hyuna talks a lot about you and I can see you're true good friends

-Hyuna talked about me? .... good things or bad things? ...

-keke, of course good things silly...

Maybe hanging out with melanie wasn't a bad idea, she's cool and funny but I'm 100% sure I won't date her, I still think she's too young for me.

I enjoyed the night with her, it was unexpected but interesting ...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Auhtor's POV

-She hasn't come back, maybe we can take this chance to leave...

- What if something happened? .. it's already late and it's dangerous ..

CL stared at Jiyoon in disbilief, it was hard to understand the girl's actions

-Why do you care anyway?..

-.. 'cause she's a common civilian, she doesn't need to get involve with us 

-Emm... hello?.. I think she's already involved Jiyoon, there's nothing we can't do but leave

-... Yes you're right, Doc and the kid must be worried about me...you should go and tell them I'm ok, I'll be back as soon as I can..

CL stared blankly at the last words the girl said before she realized what she mean it..

-WHAT?!... are you out of your mind?, why don't you come with me?

-..Truthfully, there are some things from my past I can't remember, everything seems too blurry that I can't recall anything. Chaerin, I won't be asking this to you if I wouldn't trust you, I need to look for some answers before coming back.

-I still think you're wrong, let us help you to remember..

-No, I must do this myself. Please just do me this favor...

CL didn't want to leave the girl alone but she had no other choice but accept the fact that Jiyoon won't back away..

-You do know this is suicide?

-Why? .. it would be suicide if I let umbrella catch me and kill  me 

-.. I just don't trust that girl, she knows you're not normal, what makes you thinks she's not with the agents telling them she has a plague inside her house while we talk?

- *sighs*.. You're just overrreacting, nothing bad will happen

-What will happen with Dasom and Bora, you know they won't stop their plan

-We'll take care of them later I promise

-.. dude, I hope you know what you're doing..

-..tsk, I hope it too...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile in the outside..

- ....B-O-R-I-N-G.....

- Oh please just shut up! .. at least keep quiet just for this time, we're on a mission remember?..

-C'mon Jihyo, stop being so bossy and relax ok?

- I won't relax until we find out what umbrella is working on.. this doctor jacob thinks he's smart but I believe he would make a mistake anytime soon.

- then suit yourself..

-And what's that supposed to mean?- Jihyo was annoyed by Jin's response

-..aren't you being too confident about this?.. I mean, how many nights have we watched?.. and how many infected people did we find?..

-That's not the point Jin..

Joon moved from his spot ant walked over both girls to stop them from arguing..

-Hey girls!... you better solve things out when we get back ok?.. just like you said, this is our job.. we get paid for this so ladies behave yourself..

Both girls stared at joon in disbilief, for the first time in life he was being mature and responsable?..

-Ok, what's going on your mind Lee?- Jihyo crossed her arms waiting for a logical answer

- *sighs*.. it's obvious you guys have a lot to talk but not here.. since that scene back on the training room you´re acting out of normal..

There was silence and both girls refuse to talk and stare at each other.

*TRASH*

The three agents were caught of guard by the strange sound coming from an ally..

-What was that?!.. c´mon girls let's go check.

Jihyo was the first one to take action, she pulled out her gun got even more closer 

-Hey, look at that..- Jin´s fingers were pointing to something behind the pile of boxes ..

Lee Joon asked them to wait on their spot while he takes a look first..

-Whoever you are, please come out with your hands on your head now.

There was no response....

Joon streched one hand and tried to toss away those boxes but at the moment he was doing it

*PAK*

Someone jumped from the pile of boxes and pushed him away

-Watch out!..

Jin pointed his weapon at the strange person who was trying to escape..

-Wait no!... it's just a boy!..- Jihyo yelled

The boy took the chance to sneak and ran away

-He's running away!..

The three agents were now chasing the kid, they took separate paths to end this persecution sooner 

The kid surely was tired as hell but it didn't stop him from running..

When he realized there was no one on sight he stopped.

-Oh no, what do I do?!...

*TUG*

-I got him!!.- Joon tackled him down and now was holding his arms

-NOO!!! ... LET ME GOOO!!!!...

-HEY, HEY.. relax, we're not going to hurt you..

-Then what are we gonna do?..- Joon asked sarcasticly.

- Jihyo, we have orders..

-..We're not sure if he's ..

-What are you talking about?... did you hear yourself? Jihyo it's more than obvious

Jihyo's temper just exploded

-LISTEN TO YOURSELFS!!.. do you seriously want to kill him?, humanity has been getting worse as time goes by..

The boy took the opportunity to bite Joon's hand and release from his grip..

-AHHHHHG!!.. YOU LITTLE BRAT!!

Joon was about to shoot him when someone blocked his way..

-Jihyo what are you doing?..

-You'll have to shoot me first ..

Jin wasn't expecting Jihyo's reaction, she would never imagine this could happen..

-Jihyo, out of the way now..

Now both of her partners were pointing at her but no one dared to shoot..

-.. Jin, I can't believe you.. what did they do to you?

-I'm sorry..- Jin loaded her gun ready to shoot.

This was the first time Jihyo didn't recognize the person in front of her..

- RUN KID!!..- She yelled while fighting against her team mates, 2 vs 1.. a little unfair but she didn't care as long as she could save that boy..

-Jihyo stop it!!..

*kick*

*punch*

Joon pushed Jihyo and went after the boy, Jihyo couldn't move 'cause Jin was holding her tight.

-I don't want to hurt you!..

Both girls were struggling and no one was willing to give up.

-Let go of me Jin!! .

*BAM*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Missed me?..

Sorry guys I wasn't able to update for a long time but here I am :)