It's planned

Infection

Jiyoon's POV

it's time for me to go, I know Doc will take care of him while I'm not here. I must find the rest before is too late........

I'm still thinking about last time, he's just like me a few years ago.... yeah I was affraid as well, run away from my parents wasn't the best idea but staying wasn't better, I knew my parents would try to protect me but the truth is... I didn't want them to get killed because of me....

I took one last glance to Sang Hyun, it seems he has calmed down.... he'll be allright......

*brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

*chuckles*..... what the!.... are you hungry this earlier?!!... you know you're too noisy right?!

What the hell, I'm talking to my stomach -.-!.... I think I'm going nuts *sighs*............... I should get something to eat then...

-Noona?.........- 

-....huh?.....hey!...

-I can make you breakfast if you want.......

-what?... no it's ok, I'll find something to eat ok?...

-please, let me do it..... is the less I can for saving me....

Why this kid is trying so much to take care of me?, I was clear to doc I didn't want to get attached to anyone... 

-...... ummm.... I guess it's ok.....

Jiyoon, he's nothing to you, please put your feelings aside......

-... what would you like?....

-.....whatever you want to. you know you don't have to do this SangHyun... you're not forced to pay me anything...

-..anio, noona it's ok I can handle it...

*Knock.. Knock*

-I see you guys are getting to know each other, that's fine.... can I join you?

-Doc... of course, please have sit....

-Sanghyun, how old are you?...

-...I'm..... 18 years sir, why you asked?

-really?... you look so young!, I thought you were 15 tehe!... please forgive this old man, I'm getting old as each day passes..

-Don't worry Sir, I'll take it as a compliment 

This boy is really polite for his age, weird huh?.... well I don't blame him, as long as he stays away from me is fine....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bora's POV

Stealing this ship was easier than I thought, I must say  humans  are becoming weak since the technology  has improved.... let's be honest, nobody likes to move a finger from their spots and that's the reason why machines are here for, doing our job looks more simple now.

Let's analize our situation, part of the humanity turned into a risk for the entire world's safety..... my question is....... why did they give up?... I mean, wouldn't you want to know the reason why your own country decided to kill you?, I think they know something....... tsk.. what else could you expect from the goverment?

-Bora do you know how to fly this thing?

-It shouldn't be hard... I'll take care of it..

-You do realize I'm trusting my life to you right?

-I know it, so stop worrying..

Befor make this thing work, I searched on the GPS the fastest route from Bankgok to Korea

-You already know security will be waiting for us?

-Who said I'll stop?

-Wasn't it part of your plan to be discret?

-Exactly..

-I wish i could read that evil mind of yours 'cause It's hard to understand what you're saying..

-It's simple, we'll jump from the shi`p..

- *sighs* why am I not impressed?

- 'Cause I'm too predictable for you..

-Right?

-Once we get there it would be better if we split to find them..

-Wrong move Bora, if we splut we'll become more vulnerable, we must stay together.. if something goes wrong, we won't be able to help each other .. think about it..

-Dasom, relax.. we're mature enough to handle this, just act like a normal person and nobody would notice..

-*sighs*...it's dangerous Bora.. and you know it..

-Don't leave me dealing with this alone Dasom... this is for us, do you want to live in the shadows?, don't you want to be free?!... a little of cooperation would help you know?..

-.. I'm just being careful Bora, one day you'll thank me for this..... of course I want to help you but I gotta say your methods are bit spontaneous and unorganized...

-really?... then Miss intelligent, what do you have in mind?...

-I'll tell you when we arrive.... trust me you will love it...

-... if that what you say..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gayoon's POV

Yikes!..... Hyuna's surprise party is tomorrow and I don't know what to wear?..... I need new clothes ...... duh!.............. of course!, Gayoon your credit card, you're the Vice president for God's sake!.....

-Sweetie?... who are you talking to?....

-ohh... no one grandma, just talking to myself......

-oh.... all rigth .... sorry if I interrupted..

I think I know th right person to help choose my dress *smiks*..................

*dialing*....

waiting line............................................................................................

-Yoboseyo?....

-Soyu?.. I'll make you an offer you won't resist

-Gayoon!.... hey girl........ mmmm sounds interesting....

-.... I need you to come with me to the mall, I aknoweledge your fashion skills.... so I was wondering if you help me to pick   the perfect dress for a party tomorrow night?

-.........................................

-Soyu?, are you there?.....

-OMOO!!! of course!!!!!!!! it's an honor to me Gayoon!! :D........ I'll see you tomorrow, I'll turn you into a princess!

-haha, you never change......... thank you Soyu, I owe you a big one

-Sweetie, You owe me your life lol.......

-Aishh... maybe you're right, then see you in......... 2 hours??...

-That's fine for me....

-Arasso.....

Gayoon, you're a genius.. I'm sure Soyu is the perfect one to do this job, she's been my friend since middle school, she's a fashionist and shopaholic..... and I mean it....

I really hope Hyuna and Hyunseung end up together, omoo they'd be a cute couple kekeke.... I have watched both closely, I'm almost sure they like each other, but no one dares to make the first step.. maybe if I push them a little bit would work kekeke...... 

If you ask me, well...... I haven't dated to anyone since DongWon, my father is always trying to pick the perfect guy for me and I'm tired of it.. I think I can make my own decisions, if only my dad could understand my feelings.... I'll be honest with you............ I have never dated a girl, I always wanted to know how it feels to fall in love with a woman, so far I haven't expiienced it... yet.... but I hope one day I  meet someone ..

*Ding dong*.......

who would it be??.....

I went to check out trough the window, guess who it was?........................... speaking of the devil, the jerk of DongWon ... he's like a flea damn it!!... what does he want?.......

-Gayoon!.. sweety DongWon wants to see you!.......

... tsk why am I not surprised??.....

When I went downstairs there was the smiling like an idiot while holding a bucket of roses.... what to do to get rid  off him?!...

-Gayoon you look beautiful...

-yeah yeah cut it off Dongwon, what do you want??...

-umm.... I brought you this flowers... your favourite

-.... tsk......actually, lilies are my favourite you dumb!... don't you get I would never come back to you?...

-oh... my bad, why not?....

-'cause you only love money, you're selfish and egocentric!..... just leave would you?.....

I pushed him to the entrance but he stopped halfway and turned to look at me...

-I can change if you want, give me another chance Gayoon..... please?......

Both know that would never happen...

-If you answer my next question then I'll probably think about it.....- I noticed how his expression change into a big smile..

-Fine, bring it on!...

- what was the name of my dead puppy?

-.Oh I know!..... it was Moon.....

*sighs* as expected....

-Get the hell out of here...................

-wait what?.... I'm sure it was Moon!...............

-Of course not idiot!, Moon was the name of your ex! 

-ahhh..... right..... hey would you....... *smack*  - I closed the door right on her face...

He just made me waste 10 minutes of my tprecious time... grrr....I should better get ready when Soyu comes....

I spent 20 minutes in the shower, then I searched in my closet the perfect outfit............

mmmm, dress?................. jeans?....... shorts?......jacket?.......ummm..... can't decide which...

-I think the first one suits you well!.......

*Pak*

-OMG!!!!...............SOYU WHAT THE HELL?!!!.... 

-Hello there!... did I scared you?...

-Oh no, not a big deal... my heart almost popped out of my chest....

-keke.. sorry..

-There's a front door and I mean a huge one you know?.......

-umm I wanted to recall our memories, remember when I used to break into your home like this at night whenever you need me?...

-haha... yeah, I should thank you instead...... but next time, let me know you're here.................. by the way, what the heck are you doing here so early??...

-umm well I was bored at home, so why not go shopping now huh?... 

-aish.. arasoo, just let me get dressed.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Umbrella's Enterprise...

As you may all know, Dr. O'connor along with Umbrella's staff were woeking secretely from the C.I.A....  Dr. Jacobs work was to experiment with those unlucky people who got infected, but to speak the truth... he wasn't looking only for a cure but he pretended to challengue the powers of nature, his real work was based on causing a different kind of mutation of the Virus... he thought the humanity could evolve.

-Doctor?.........

-What is it James?......

-..... Our patient...... he....... he couldn't survive......

*sighs*...... - just...... get rid of the corpse...

Unfortunately, most of the patients admitted were dying... their bodies weren't strong enough to handle the virus mutation....

-Jung!... please tell me we had progress...

-I can't tell Dr., we need an stable body to figure out if it works or not.... if we keep experiment on them it'll be a waste... maybe it is time to......

-NO!......she's too value for us you understand?....the serum must be perfected before we use on her...

-... Sir, we would never be so sure if we don't risk on her

-... Listen very carefully Jung, that girl is the only one stable... we only have one chance and I'm not gonna waste it..

-But Sir, how much are we gonna keep her?.. she's been in cryogenic sleep for almost 9 years, I'm wondering why are you interested so much on her?...- The man was beng persistent which caused Jacob to lose his patience..

-Dr. Jung, your job is to keep an eye on our patients and let me know if there are changes about the virus mutation not to interrogate me...... am I clear?....

-..but Dr.

-AM I CLEAR?!!!.......

-.........yes.....sir....

A young woman made an interruption asking for Jacob's attention......

-...Excuse me Dr. Jacob, may I speak to you?....

*nodds*...

Both headed to a private area were to talk...

-What is it Min Young?.....

-... Onix Tec CEO just confirmed about your meeting with the 2 powerful companies here in Korea... Heo and Cyclone, they have accepted the deal...

-...now those are excellent news for me

-..Sir, can I ask why are you interested on them?.....

-The funds we have are not enough to keep our research, my plan is to associate with both companies I'm sure they'll be too generous, I'm this close Min Young.... this close to design a new kind of hope for the humanity...

-I know you will Dr........ I believe in you......

-Thanks for your support Min Young, how's she?.....

Min Young hesitated a bit before answer Jacob's question.....

-....... there have been complications about her...... it started this morning and I can't find the cause of it, her heratbeat is decreasing, she would die if we don't intercept her...

No that definetely erased Jacob's smile, he must make a choice unless he want to lose what he's been keeping 9 years....

-...what?!.... damn it Min Young you should have started from there!....

-I apologize........... what do we do then?.....

-.....*sighs*..... fine, wake her up but I want her to be sedated ok?...... if she dares to escape that's then end of us...

-....yes sir..