the same as me

Infection

Author's POV

-Hey Kid!!! stop right there!!!!!!...... 

the boy ignored the man's orders and kept running, he was beingfollowed by the guy's gang.... it looks like the kid stole something from them.

The boy was getting tired, he accidentally tripped on something and fell on the ground, the gang managed to get to him, the kid was scared, one of the guys grabbed the kid's collar and punched his face..

-Now let me teach you a lesson you would never forget little brat!...

Suddenly someone stopped the guy who was about to kick the kid...

-why don't you mess with someone of your size?.......

-Wtf?...... get your hands off me damn !!!-  the guy pushed the woman away, to his surprise she managed to grabbed his arm and twisted, he fell on his knees begging to let him go 

-Yah!!!.... who the hell are you?!!!! aghhhhh!!!.... it hurts stop it!!!...... you idiots help me!! 

One of his partners pulled out a gun, he pointed at the girl 

-Let him go or I'll shoot!....

-... I'm so scared...

-I'm serious !!!- they guy was about to pull the trigger when the girl dissapeared in front of his eyes. One by one the girl started to knock down the gang and in a blink they were all unconsciouss

-Hey!.... you allright?
 

..... *nodds* .....- w-who are you?????

-Call me Jiyoon and you are??...

-....Sang Hyun.... Park Sang Hyun..... 

-Sanghyun-ah ..... why were you running away from them?..

-I was hungry..... I couldn't take it...

-You stole something from them?...... what if someone else sees you?, you would be in trouble you know?

-...I-I-I know but, I have nobody else..... by any chance... are you one of us???.....

-.....I'am.... you can trust me, but....... if you're infected, why didn't you defend yourself?...

- *sighs*.... because, they're still people... I'm against violence you know?, I just can't beat a person like you did... I'm a coward... I don't want to hurt anybody...

-Listen SangHyun, from now on you need to make an effort... we're not part of them anymore, if you can't protect yourself then you're dead, you understand that?. We must survive, look at me... through all this years I'm still alive 'cause I never doubt of myself, if anyone tries to kill me I kill them first..... I'm losing my human side, and they were the cause of it...

-....I'm not sure if I can........

-I'll help you, come with me and I promise you would never suffer again...

-ok...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gayoon's POV

I can't believe I agreed to my father's wish, I don't need to see him again... he's such an .... I still wonder what did I see on him?...

we were inside the meeting room waiting, unfortunately.... Cyclone's CEO was the first one to arrive

- Mr. Kang, long time no see since our little incident...- My father said in a sarcastic tone..

-tsk... good to see you too Sang Kyu, why is hard for you to forget that incident... it's been a year now

- what I find hard is to trust you and your company again, I'm just being too careful

-Well, you're gonna need to put aside your ego 'cause we'll be working together *smirks*...

I don't like this dude, I know he's planning something....

- I'm just doing this 'cause it's a great opportunity for Heo corporation so I don't need to be kind with you nor need to be friend to get what I want

-..*sighs*.. as you wish, I assume you haven't forgot my son Dongwon

- How could I?, Dongwon of course you remember my daughter Gayoon right?...

- Yes sir, how could I forget this beauty in front of me *smiles* ....

AISHHH..... why does he have to do that?!!... he's just faking it, I hate him I hate him!!!!

-ehem.... thanks Dongwon-ssi..- I said coldly

- I thought we had dropped the formalities since we became a couple, you know you can call me oppa or Dongwoon 

-It's ok like this....

-Gayoon don't be harsh on Dongwon he's being so nice..

I ignored my father words and avoid Dongwon's gaze, I knew he was checking me out..... then the atmosphere became awkward since nobody had anything to talk about ..

-Seems like youre having a great talk here....

-Mr. Kang, please take a  sit....  we were just thinking about your offert...

-oh..  is that soo?.. and what did you decided?....

-Heo Corporation says yes, I'm willing to work with you and your team....

-Same for Cyclone Mr. Kang, we're totally in

-Gentlemen, you have made a great decision, I promise you won't regret it..... now, shall we discuss this new project we're working on?...

-Sure....

-Im' affraid this is a private talk... this two people can't be with us while talking about it, I'm sorry but it is necessary..

-oh but they're Vice- presidents of Heo and Cyclone, why can't they be here?

-I was aked to discuss this topic with you gentlemen, not anyone else...

-...it's okay father!, I understand Mr. Kang, we won't bother you- Finaly someone says something intelligent!!... as expected I knew it wasn't necessary for me to come..

Dongwon and I excused and left the room, unfortunately I'm stick with this jerk till the meeting ends....

-Hey Gayoon, wanna go for something to eat?....

-No thanks, I'm busy..

-Doing what?....

-Ignoring you......

He then started to laugh in front of me and that pissed me of... he wasn't taking me serious....

-Gayoon-ah... c'mon, why are you being like this?... you broke up with me remember?, in that case I should be the one who's mad at you not the oposite...

-Who says I want to get back with you huh?.. please you're dreaming...

-then what's wrong?...

-tsk.... isn't it obvious?.... you changed Dongwon, that's why I left you... since your father asked you to work for him you became arrogant....

-Oh really?.. then if I change would you get back to me?....

-.. haha that would never happen..... get over it Dongwon...

-Why?......... do you have boyfriend??...

-It doesn't concerns you at all, so leave me..........

-mm you like to play hard huh?... we used to make a nice couple.... don't you miss it??..

-in fact I regret it, I don't know why did I accept to be your girlfriend in first place...

-Because you loved me of course.... I know you still do...

pft......... xD please somebody hold me before I die of laughter, this dude thinks I'm in love with him hahahahaha omooo, such a dreamer please...

-Yeah Dongwon.. whatever you said, please when you find your brain let me know so I will be able to listen to you ok???...

- You could try to be nice you know?.....

-emmm.... let me think about it............................................................................................................................................... NOOO!!!!

-*SIGHS*.... jinjja?!!....

-Sorry I gotta go....... you know where's the exit..

Finally I were able to get rid of him... phew...... then  since my father is busy I have nothing to do here, this was supposed to be my day off... which by the way was ruined brcause of a certain person called Dongwon. Sometimes I wish I could dissapeared for a moment and take some time for myself, I'm trying to make my dream come true without my parents support.... how I wish they understand my situation... at least I wish someone understands me, why do I feel I'm alone?...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

C.I.A

-Agent Song report?.................

-Sir, I personally interrogated Doctor O'connor... apparently he doesn't know anything about the whereabouts of the scientific, he said he didn't know him...

-One of the best scientifics who wasn't working for umbrella?..... huh that's hard to believe

-I know Sir, I had the same reaction... I believe he's lying or at least hiding something....

-That's a very serious accusation agent, but I have my doubts as well........ anyway, keep investigating

-Sir, may I ask........ why do you need to find him?... why now? after all this years??....

-That's precisely the reason why of this investigation, doesn't it look weird he just disseapeared and nobody knows where he is?.... we even contacted her son, he thinks he probably died but that's impossible otherwise we would have already found his body somewhere don't you think?......

-What's your theory sir?..

-pheraps ...... he's hiding from us, remember he was forced to closed his lab 'cause he was persistent on finding a cure for the unknown disease?..

-of course, nobody supported him after his experiments failed..

-That's right, then what if he knows something we don't...... what if he's helping those people?

-But, Sir the president was clear... the whole city was cleaned, nobody survived

- Maybe that's what they want us to think

- Well I would understand why is he helping them, after all they're people....  but I always convince myself it's for good, the world needs to be safe...

-That's how it must be agent Song, keep with your hard working....

-I will sir..

Jihyo decided it was time to beat his old friend in the shooting room, despite the fact Jongkook was a strong he always got defeated by his team mate, in fact Jihyo was one of the best agents working for the C.I.A

-Hey Kook!! your ready to be beaten by me? ..

-haha very funny Jihyo, but I won't let you win this time..... I've been training a lot these days

-thet won't prevent me to kick your ...

-tsk.... stop braguing...

-what?... you feel embarrased because a girl beat you??.. hahaha 

-Yah!.. that's not funny, other agents kept bugging me because of you!!

-Don't act like a and start to shoot!

-Aisshh.. you're so bossy..

-Show me what you got...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere over Bankgok

Look at them........ acting like if nothing happened, they're so weak... they could at least try to stop them but no!!... they turned their back to us, we were once common people as well... unfortunately we were chosen to live as a freaks in the darkness, waiting for a miracle to save us. I'm tired!, I won't be the victim... not anymore. I'll show them we're still here ALIVE!, we deserve the same treatment as them...

eomma, appa......... I promise I'll get revenge for what they did to you......

*breaks the glass*

-bad moment?.....

-what do you want?

-Hey don't take your anger on me, I just came to tell you we ran out of food.... I'll get some

-No,  we're leaving.....

-Leaving?!..... to where?- The girl was shocked by the sudden announcement...

-Not sure yet, but we can' stay here anymore.... pack your stuffs....

Since my arents were killed I stayed in their house here in bankgok.... I ran away from Korea, then I met this girl who's name is Dasom... I discovered she was infected as well, since then we've been helping each other like real sisters.

Years passed and our anger against humans just increased, we saw the terrible things they did back in Korea.... I can't even believe the own president ordered to kill each person who was infected.............. murderers!, that's what they are!...

-What if we get caught?....

-Just try to act normal and nothing would happen.....

-if you're planning to get out of the country forget it!..... this disease didn't only happen in Korea but here and all over the world....... you haven't heard the news?... they killed another one...

-WHAT?!!.... how's that possible?!!

-.... They're hiding as well, just for precaussion the authorites are investigating each person who tries to leave the country... if we dared to leave... we're screwed..

DAMN IT!!! this completely ruins everything!!!...... suddenly and idea came up...

-Dasom, if it's true what you say and there are still survivers then it is important for us to recruit them... you understand?.... if we fight against them maybe we could be free....

-You know I'm willing to give them what they deserve.... tell me what's your plan...

-simple....... steal one of the officers ship.....

-how are we supposed to do that?....

-One  of us would be the distraction while the other one steals the keys ....

-with one of us you're refering to me right?...

-*SMIRKS* Such as smart girl.......

-Sometimes I think you always do the easy part .....

-You'll be rewarded Dasom... I promise.....

-Bora, you already know what you promised me..........

-Yeah.... and I still keep that promise......