Identity

Infection

Gayoon's POV

- JIYOON STOP! PLEASE! WAIT!!!!!

God! why does she has to be so stubborn? there's no way I could follow her lead she's too fast. I watched as her figure dissapeared, I know something is wrong with her, I really want to help her but she wont let me.

For some reason I feel I know her from somewhere, I can't remember, but I can't avoid this sensation when I look at her it feels so familiar to me, but why?

Suddenly my body seemed to have its own mind when I quickly got inside and grabbed my cellphone to dial Hyuna's phone

-Yoboseyo?

- Hyuna?? where are you? I need you 

-What?, I'm at home why? are you okay?

-I'm fine, I just..... I just need you to help me 

-S-Sure for what am I good for?

-I need to find someone's whereabouts

-What? ... who? Gayoon, why you sound agitated? tell me what's going on? are you really ok?... if this is a joke it's not funny at all, cut it off

-Hyuna, I'm being serious, please trust me I promise I'll explain everything.

If i want to find her I'll have to tell hyuna the truth, don't know where to start, maybe the place where I saw her the first time, got any clue about her real identity.

I went upstairs to pack some things, I'll pretend I'm staying with hyuna for some time since she's leaving on a trip next month (of course that's an excuse) but my dad can't know what I'm trying to do.

After finishing my business I heard a knock on my door, must be Hyuna.

-Gayoon!! what's the matter? I came as fast as I could! are u ok?

-yeahh calm down jeezz, so paranoic!

selfnote ( try not to sound so worried when it comes to kim hyuna)

-Well I'm sorry for caring about u too much! why do you need me then?

- *sighs* well, why don't u take a seat first?, you may need it after what I'm about to tell

- just spill it out! why so misterious? did you murder someone or what? 

- really? of course not!

look, a day before your party, I went out with soyu for some drinks, I promise I wasn't drunk can't say the same for soyu, the point is, I was surrounded by cops, I withnesed how they killed a man and this woman just murdered them in a blink, the ones left thought I was with them and they wanted to kill me,  I tried to scape but was suseless till a stranger saved me.

-OMG why didn't u tell me?!!! jeeezzz 

- wait up, the real thing is, I met her again while she tried to save me from some but she wasn't alone. I noticed she was hurt so I offered to take her to hospital but she wouldn't let me, then I decided to bring her home and treat her here, she refused a lot but accept at the end.

- What the!! are u insane? bring strangers home? 

- calm down! if she wanted me dead then why would she bother to save me? besides, I feel like I know her from somewhere but I don't seem to recall. 

- From where could you possibly know that woman?? where is she then??

- no idea! that's why I called u, she ran away and I believe she's sick or something, 'cause won't stop bothering about being in pain, I need to find her Hyuna. Something is telling me I must find out her identy.

- Your truly insane! you don't know her, and I can't believe you never mentioned this to me! I'm your friend, you can tell me anything!

- please, I'm sorry Hyuna, but it took time for me to process all this, I did'nt want to put you in danger either.

- Fine, then how am I suppose to help you if you have no clue about where could she possibly go?

- Well, I got a name.. Jiyoon..

She stared at me with her sarcastic look and holding her laughter.

-really? u know 40% of the population here has that name -.- if you say you may know her then try to remember! 

As much as I hate it to admit she was right! there must be something in my memories that I may forgot, in fact, there's a part of my childhood that doesn't seem very clear.

- My brain is blank Hyuna, should I try hypnosis or something like that?

-Great Idea, leave it to me!

--------------‐--------------------------------------------------------------‐-----

Jin's Pov

I was standing rigth out of her bedroom, I never dared to move an inch from there despite my partner's concern, I couldn't feel more guilty.

-Agent Lee, she's stable now, you can see her now.

- Thank u doctor

- She's still weak, so don't press her too much

- I won't

My hands were trembling, I couldn't hold the doorknob proprerly, I entered her room, she was there lying unconcious, I took a seat next to her and held her hand.

- Hey, you scared me you know? I'm so sorry, it's my fault.

I felt her hand move a bit,she was slowly opening her eyes.

- I...I..It's... n..n.not - she said with a trembling voice

- shh, don't force yourself. I thought I'll loose you. 

-.. y...y..ou w...o..n..t 

All this situation made me realize how important she is to me, this feeling I've been keeping inside, it's useless, I don't care what this means to my job, I only care about her.

- W..where i..s the b..oo.y? 

- He escaped, I'm not sure.. just don't think about it for now.. you should rest.

- P..l.ease, Jin.. d..on..t hurt him, h..e d..d id nothing w..wrong.

- It's ok, don't worry

- No, p..p..romise m..e, y..you won't hurt him

At this point I new she will do everything to protect that kid, *sighs* Jihyo you are such a warm person.

- I promise 

-------------------------------------------‐---------------------------------------

Jiyoon's Pov

damn it, It's been 2 days since they got me and still have no clue of what these people want from me, they assure me we met before and I betrayed them but I can't remember a thing, I mean, I'd totally know if I were part of the addams family!

I'm getting even more weaker, don't know how long I'll last standing on feet.

- Feeling like home?? 

It was her again, the woman who kept tracking me down

- I told you, I don't know you

- Nice try Yoon, u think you can fool me? tsk it was never your thing

She took a step closer to me and caressed my cheek, I turned away breaking the contact with her cold hands.

- don't touch me 

She completely ignored me and smirked

- You are in no position to tell me what to do, this is my place, and you are mine right now

She pull out a knife from her pocket and slide the sharp tool down my throath to my cleavage

- Why don't you just kill me? what you waiting for? 

I was sick of this games, they haven't cross a word with me since I was captured, not knowing my whereabouts was driving me crazy.

- Take it easy tiger, father has plans for you, we used to have so much fun before, still can't get why you run away from us, we took you in our family and you wasted it.

- What are u talking about?, I've only met you once, that's bull. Stop messing up with me!

She came even more closer to me, I could feel her breath tickling my lips 

-maybe... this help you remember

She didn't let me complain since she crashed her lips on mine, I tried to reject her but she held still my head and my limbs were tied. After a few seconds I had no other choice but to keep playing her game.

- mm memory loss or not, you never were able to resist my kisses- She won't back away and just kept staring at me.

For some reason I stared back and my head started to hurt, a flashback came to me, indeed she was there in my memory but I couldn't see clearly, It' all blurry to me. 

- aghh, w-w-ho are you? 

- Oh babe, I'm Kyungri... your wife.

-----------------------------‐-----------------------------------------------------

Hello, I'm deeply sorry for leaving like this, honestly I wasn't sure to keep writing, I was lacking of inspiration. I hope you'll still be reading this after all this time!