Both sides?

Infection

Jiyoon's POV

-Who are you?...............

-........My name is Dasom, and you're one of us........

by "one of us"... she means, she's sick as well?......

-.... wait........ how did I get here?....

-....Jiyoon!... finally you're awake!..- CL showed up but she wasn't alone... a black haired girl was standing beside her...

I swear I felt relieved the moment I saw her, for a moment I thought we had been caught or something like that.... but I still don't get how we ended up here?...

-....Hello Jiyoon, my name is Bora... you might be wondering what happened few hours ago and I would be glad to explain it all myself, please get yourself comfortable...

-... it's  nice to meet you Bora-ssi..

She sat meters away from me while CL and Dasom did the same....

-..you see, Dasom and I come from Bankgok... honestly, we thought we were the only ones left until we found out about the truth behind.... the truth which has been hidden from the population, we are not over yet. We are really expecting you guys join us, since we are the same we must stay together.. you know, watch each others backs. You were so lucky we spotted you on time, those cyborgs wouldn't have mercy on you.... as long as we stay on the ship we wll be safe...

-..wait a ship?......... soo.. that's how you found us......then, if you want us to join you.. what's your plan exactly?

-...simple, get revenge on those who killed our brothers and sisters.... you know, the ones that are behind of all those murders...

I have to admit, these girls plan sounded a bit out of place, I mean all  want is to end with this suffer and  not to start another war, yes indeed she has a point... but it's too risky and dangerous...

-..revenge?... so it means you two know who is responsable for this??....- CL dared to ask, I was affraid she would say yes right away, I know she's mad at them... after what happened last night....

-...Girls, don't take me wrong but...... I really doubt this plan of yours would work, just look at what happened few years ago... why would you want to start another war?, look maybe there's another solution.... I know someone who's working on a cure... for us, I believe he will........- I couldn't finish my words since I got interrupted

-Are you out of your mind?.. there's no cure for us Jiyoon, you're clinging on to false hope... this is the only way

-... I don't want any of us get hurt, please...... aren't you tired of those damn episodes?... you can't trust your senses anymore, my life depends on a needle..... I'm donde living like this..

There was a deep silence before someone dared to speak....

-.... what are you talking about?....... what's happenning to you?..- Cl looked at me strangely

-.... you mean........ you haven't had this.. episodes when you feel like convulsing or something like that?...

-... no,.... never..- they said in unison....

All this times I thought what was  happening was a side effect of the sickness, guess I was wrong... but why?.......... does  that means I'm going to die?....

-... but........why me?......I- I don't understand.......

-..what happens if you don't treat t on time?...........

-......I'll die, it happened once.... if it weren't for that man I wouldn't be here.... he's been helipng me a lot...

-.who?..... is he one of us?

-....y-yes....... please I must go with him, I'm  not sure how much I'll last...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

C.I.A's meeting room

several special agents were summoned by the principal to discuss about certain topics that shouldn't be mention...

-Agents, I called you all 'cause I believe you are the right ones to succes on this mission... as you may know, last night one of our sources reported a confrontation between cops and ..... well.. we're still not sure who were the other ones....... but we believe... it could be .. infected ones.....

-...... Boss, do you think maybe... just maybe, umbrella is covering any track of them?....

-... well, those are just assumptions agent Kim..... we can not rebuke them yet without any proves against them....

-... what do you want us to do boss?

-..... two of you will take care of Dr. O'connor, the rest........   you're athorized to elminate the targets...in case our suspicions were right..... Jihyo, you're one of my best agents... I want you to lead the second team, Ha neul and Jonkook.. you'll keep and eye on Jacob.. understood?..

-...yes sir....

Was it good or bad news for Song Jihyo?... she's willing to do anything for her country, but when it's about taking people's life away.... she feels some kind of guilt, those were innocent and healthy people once...

-Please wherever O'connor goes... you'll follow him, no excuses are allowed..

-understood sir..

After the meeting ended, Jihyo and the to other 4 agents went to the training room... she still wasn't feeling ready...

-Hey Jihyo, you ok?..... you seem a bit distracted....- one of her partners Lee Jin asked...

-..yeah, It's nothing ...I'm just tired..

-.You sure agent song?, 'cause I won't let you ruin this mission

-...Let me remind you I'm the team leader Lee Joon,  too bad we have to work together.... deal with it..

Lee Joon has been always a problematic guy to Jihyo, whenever they're on a mission ... both can't stand each other, they always ended up arguing , most of the time Joon started the fights.... but to tell the truth, he was actually jealous of Jihyo 'cause she had a better record than him..

-. you shouldn't be, I'd be a better leader than you.. what could you expect from a woman?..

-You're acting like a jerk Lee Joon, Women are capable to do to the same things as men... that's the reality just get over it, and please, would you mind to stop fighting?... why can't you guys be nice to each other for once?

Both looked at each other before answering...

-..NO!!...

-Well, at least I tried....- Lee Jin mumbled, these two need professional help otherwise it'll be a completely disaster...

-.. I know you can't beat me Jihyo, what else could you expect from a weak woman?...

-... pft, please Joon, you know I could easily beat you in a blink.... you're just bragging

-...then what are you waiting for?.... come and beat me....

-PLEASE JUST SHUT UP!!!................. THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!..- Lee Jin lost her patience, she glared at them like sending daggers, Jihyo and Joon were quiet for a moment until one of them dared to speak...

-.. hey Jinnie, calm down.... this is between this and me...

Jin took a deep breath before speak up...

-... You're just like kids, I don't get how did you become special agents.... you better stopped behaving like this or else I'd tell the boss, I remained silence 'cause you're my friends and I didn't want you to get suspended but you don't leave other choice...

*gulps*

Joon started to get nervous, he was for sure the boss would not have mercy on him.... 

-..emm... hey Jin you don't have to tell the boss you know, emmm I promise I'll try to get along with Jihyo....

Of course Jihyo looked at him in disbelief, yeah right as if Lee Joon would keep her promise...

-..fine, but it doesn't mean I like you...

-.. it's ok for me...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gayoon's POV

Please somebody help me!..... I've been working as heel the las 5 hours in the office, my dad was seriously talking when he said this would be my punishment, how am I supposed to get to the party if I can't even persuade my father to let me go earlier D:.. Hyuna will kill me if I'm not there!.....

-Gayoon, honey?

-...Y-Yes dad?....

-...I forgot to bring my files, and I need them rigth away..... could you go home and looking for them please?..

T..T aigooo!!!... I know he's doing this on purpose!! grrrr.... I wish I could say no so easily...

-...S-Sure daddy....

I'm still thinking about that girl.....what if she's dead?, I mean I hope she's ok..... she saved my life, I want to thank her.... if I ever meet her again...

While I was walking through the lobby, someone familiar caught my attention.... apparently someone I hate the most right now.... Son Dongwon, not to mention the fact she was flirting with the receptionist... tsk jinjja?... I knew it, he's just a player, I really did well by breakng up with him.

-So would you like to hang out with me someday?..- iughh..... please say no

-...tsk, a jerk is always a jerk..- I interrupted.. he seemed to be surprised..

-...Gayoon!..... ammm... I was just.....

-save it dude, you don't owe me any explanation... now if you don't mind, get out of my way before I kick your balls!.....

yeah, you heard well.. *I mean you read well* .... I have done it before and I won't hesitate on doing it once again he deserved that and more, playing with girls feelings it's disgusting...

-..whoaa..... okay calm down, it won't be necessary......- he said while covering her crotch.... tsk pathetic...

I just ignored him and kept my own way, I can't wait for tonght's party.....I really want to know how would be Hyunseung's reaction when Hyuna tells him her feelings..... omooo they'll be cute together :3

*sighs* how I wish I had someone, well let me tell you a secret........ I fell in love once, this person was very special to me... I was affraid of confessing my feelings, if you ask me... I don't know where's this someone.. everythng was confusing at that time.... after a while I realized that maybe wewren't destinate for each other.

I really don't care if it's a man or a woman, I just want someone who loves me .... I do believe in love at first sight and I know my soulmate is out there.... I can feel it...

yeah yeah, I'm being a bit cheesy.... but hey, I have my heart too.... if you know of someone who's avaiable, just let me know ok? *winks* ..... keke just kidding, why am I talking with the readers anyway??.. wait, I'm supposed to ignore this is a story being written by an author called ImaWaffle?........O_________O .......

Well if you put it that way, I have some complaints I would like to discuss with her.......

first..... why the heck did you made me suffer the past chapters huh?... do you hate me that much?!!!... and why Dongwon has to be my ex. boyfriend?... yah! why can't you make Lee Minho my boyfriend huh?!!.. jinjja?!!!...

-Jeez!! Woman calm down, this just a fanfic..... to be more specific.. "MY fanfic", now please go back to your role and let me write the story please...

Hey!!.. how you dare to talk to me like that?... you wanna die?!

-This is ridiculous, I'll not fight with a fictonal character.... enough, if you excuse me I have a lot of work to do with you later...

(Sorry readers you had to watch this fight between this stubborn lady and me..)

Yah!!.. you come back here!! I'm not done with you!!!....

-Excuse me Miss, are you ok?..... - a man tapped my shoulder..

-ummm?.... yeah why?...

-well, a dog is peeing on your shoes....- I looked down and indeed, a ing dog was releasing her liquids on my shoes!!!!!!......

-IUGH!!!!!....... SHOOOOO!!!...........- ......ughhh author I'll kill you!!!!!!...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Umbrella Enterprises...

Dr. Jacob was informed about the situation while he wasn't present, Ji Na who was the one who captured the prisoner asked to talk to her first.... Jacob opposed but at the end Wilson managed to convince him....

MinYoung was monitorating Dara's vital signs, she was still recovering from her wounds..... she was fully awake but she barely could move since her limbs were tied .....

-.. it's useless you try to release yourself, it won't work...... I suggest you to cooperate with us- Ji Na interrupted...

-... She seems to be responding well to the serum, it really worked...- MinYoung was amazed and proud at the same time, this could be the solution to the problem.... a new evolution for the humanity..

-.... The boss would be glad to know about it, this means we can fight against the disease....

-....not exactly Miss, Dara is still infected but we managed to change the virus DNA so her disease won't be contagious and also, we have create the most powerful weapon that ever existed.....

Ji Na stared confused at MinYoung, how could it be this girl was a powerful weapon?.... it doesn't make any sense at all..

-... how can this girl be dangerous?, if she were that powerful,she would have escaped from me.... or at least my bullets wouldn't have hurt her....

-LET ME GO!!!..- she yelled...

MinYoung dragged Ji Na out of the room to talk more privately.....

-.... look, she still doesn't know how to control it..... is beyond her understanding.... we have to make her trust on us, she's our only hope Miss, if you're gonna talk to her then please think of a way to convince her we are on her side and no one is gonna hurt her....

-.. honestly how do you expect me to do that?..... I was the one who shot her remember?....

-....it's up to you Miss Choi, I believe you would know how to to handle this situation....

Meanwhile, Jacob and Wilson were discussing about Dara's condintion... they were planning on take some blood samples and try it on another patient.... they weer hoping Dara's blood would be less agressive than the serum...

-...Maybe we can try it Wilson....

-... but first, you heard what MinYoung said before.... we must gain her trust before proceed , it'll be even more easier if she cooperates without beng forced...

-Our patients won't last long Wilson, they're dying!...... they need the treatment......

-....fine!..... I'll bring some samples after Ji Na talks to her...