Coffee, VIP rooms and Idols

Mr. Arrogant version 2.0

Five grinning Super Junior Members stood at my doorstep.

“Yanna!” Kyuhyun greeted me.

“Hello Kyu! Come in! What brings you guys here?” I pushed the door wider to accommodate the idols. Donghae, Kyuhyun, Yesung, Leeteuk and Kangin entered and scrambled at the living. I saw Denise stood and ran next to me.

“What the hell is happening?!” my spazzing friend asked. “

Visiting their Hyung, Den! Obviously!” I whispered.

She gripped my arm tightly and gritted her teeth, “Introduce me!!!”

 

The boys were at Heechul’s side, greeting him awkwardly when I presented my friend, “Uhmm… guys… this is my friend, Denise.”

Each one of them addressed my friend. Leeteuk, Yesung and Kangin then introduced themselves to me. Leeteuk shook my hand looking really grateful and said, “I can’t thank you enough for what you did.” He bowed a couple of times.

“It’s nothing. Let’s just help him get back what he lost.” I acknowledged him. Leeteuk angelically smiled at me and turned away.

 

“Yanna, were sorry for barging in like this. We forgot to call. Teukie Hyung, Yesung Hyung and Kangin Hyung would like to see Hyung. They were so worried. They just arrived from Japan today.” Donghae declared.

“It’s fine. Heechul and I just ate but do you guys like to eat something?” I offered.

“No food. Coffee perhaps?” he continued.

“Sure! I’ll go get some. Just get comfy in the living.” I replied. Donghae joined s in the sofa.

 

 


 

 

I made my way to the kitchen and prepared my favorite brew. I can see the boys scattered around the living room chatting about just anything. Denise was sitting in one of the sofa laughing modestly at Kangin’s gags. My mind laughed seeing my friend act so conscious. It’s very unusual since my friend has always been audacious and confident. Maybe she just cannot beat the idol’s aura.

 

“Smells amazing!” Heechul suddenly turned up. I turned to face him and smiled as he got closer.

“This one’s my favorite. You should grab some later.” I said and faced the brewer again. “

Need any help?” he inquired.

“No, it’s fine. I’m just waiting for it to do its own course now. Gotta love technology!” I answered.

I was startled when he placed left hand on my left shoulder almost half hugging me.

“Having so many people over is really uncomfortable. They kept on talking to me about things and I continuously try to remember them. It makes my mind foggy.” He spoke softly near my ears.

I quite felt the same way. It’s not that we want to be only by ourselves but I guess we both liked being at ease when were alone together. Wait? Did I just think that I’m comfy about being alone with him? Do we need privacy now? Why? I don’t know anymore!

“Why are you whispering?” I responded softly too.

“If they heard what I just said, it would appear that I’m rude. Plus that Kangin is so talkative. I get dizzy when he talks to me.” He then again breathed.

“You worry that you’ll   appear rude? Omigosh. Who are you?” now on my normal voice and threw his hands off my shoulders.

“Yah!” he yelped as he tapped my arm.

“Was I rude back then?” he looked concerned and anticipated my answer.

“You go and ask your members. They would know better.” I replied as I pat his head.

“Don’t be shy and ask questions, they are more than willing to answer. Trust me. Go!” I added.

 

He indeed went back to s but I’m not too sure if he really did ask them questions. A few moments more, coffee and some pastries were served.

“Thanks Yanna.” Leeteuk said.

“No hassle.” I grinned at him.

“You guys were about to leave when we arrived, right?” Donghae implored. I looked at Denise questioningly.

“What? I told them we were supposed to watch that movie.” She declared.

“Right! Do you guys like to come with?” I proposed while sipping some coffee.

“Hyuuuung! Let’s go see the movie.” Kangin suggested.

“That would be a little hard, Kangin. You know how things go.” Leeteuk disagreed.

“I’m… sure… Donghae hyung can do something about that.” Kyuhyun mischievously grinned.

Donghae winked at Kyuhyun and spoke, “I can always pull some strings you know. Give me a sec.” He left the room and talked to someone over his phone.

 

 


 

 

After not so many minutes, he came back to the room. “Done! I’ve secured us a VIP room! My contact said he can slide us in from the backdoor. So, off we go?” Donghae said with a sly grin.

“He’s done this before. Isn’t?” Leeteuk expressed his suspicion to Kyuhyun.

“Just go along Hyung.” Kyuhyun replied as swung his arm around the leader.

“Wait! We have a…” Yesung tried to interject but he was interrupted by Donghae wrapping his left arm around Yesung’s neck, locking him.

“We can record later today Hyung!” he said to the struggling older member. Everyone got on their feet and exited my humble abode. Heechul followed me along and held my hand. I looked at him from the side and smiled at him.

“You okay with going out?” I reassured. He nodded.

 

The elevator ride was rather noisy. Denise and Kangin’s bantering made it so. I can’t believe they are close enough now to tease each other. My best friend is totally bipolar. The huge black van is once again waiting for us. The idols climbed the vehicle one by one.

“Before you girls.” Donghae said letting me and Denise go in first. I was followed immediately by Heechul. The movie house was a couple of blocks away from my place so we arrived the place in no time. The van was parked at the back entrance, the one that the staff uses to go in and out. A middle aged man welcomed us; it seemed that he was Donghae’s so-called contact. He ushered us into the theater and into one of the empty VIP rooms.

 

 


 

 

There are sixteen enormous leather lazy-boys arranged in pairs inside, flooring is carpeted in gray and the entire room is filled with the luscious smell of butter. As if on cue, all of us picked a seat.

Obviously, Heechul sat beside me after he fought with Denise for the seat. Denise sat at the chair on my very far right; she was joined by Kangin later on. Leeteuk occupied a pair with Yesung and Donghae with Kyuhyun. Heechul asked me about the movie which I eagerly explained so I didn’t notice what the others did before the lights went out and the flick finally started.

 

I continued explaining some details to Heechul as the movie went on. I caught a glimpse of Denise laughing at the enemy sleeping next to her; she even took a photo of the idol. Geez! Kangin, you’re so dead! I wish he’s good with begging because my girlfriend right here will surely torture him with that picture. I giggled.

“What is it?” Heechul asked.

“Look!” I pointed at Denise who’s now taking her nth photo of the idol’s sleeping face with his mouth wide open.

“Kangin must be really tired. He’s still fast asleep even if the camera flashes right in his face.” I told him.

He chuckled and dug in for some popcorn. I reached out for the soda, offered it to him and looked at him sideways.

“Thanks.” He grinned and took the tumbler from my hand. After sipping a mouthful, he put the soda back to the table in front of us and his hands immediately find its way to mine. His hand is warm and comforting. My heart began to thump faster. Geez! What is this? That was not the first time he did this.   I started to worry; my hands could get sweaty and that would be embarrassing. Wait! Now I get shy? What the heck! I need to pull myself together.

 

I focused on watching the movie and eating my popcorn. I thank the inventor of popcorns for making the situation a little less awkward. The movie reached its end and I glanced at the others who are now exchanging reviews about the movie. Well, except for the two on my right. Denise poked Kangin on the face and he almost jumped as he woke up.

“Is it over?” he asked while scratching his eyes.

“Yeah! Let’s go sleepy head!” Denise replied with an evil grin on her face.

 

We were about to exit the room when I saw Donghae throw his arm around Heechul.

“Let’s go Hyung! We’ll drop you off.” he told Heechul.

After a few steps, I saw Heechul frown and raise his hand to massage his temples.

“Wait! Hold on!” I almost screamed.

I got closer to Heechul and faced him, his frown turned into a wince. Omigod. He’s in pain!

“What’s wrong Hyung?” Donghae worriedly inquired.

“Aaaahh…my head… it hurts… aaaahhh…Yanna!” he yelled. The other members and Denise heard it; they went back to the room and scrambled themselves close to us. Donghae held him by his elbows and sat him at the nearest chair.

 

I was blinded with worry that I got so speechless. Seeing him in this state unexpectedly aches me too. I want him out of that pain.

“Yah! Heechul! What’s going on?” Leeteuk asked in a firm voice. He failed to get a reply as Heechul continued to flinch in pain.

“Hyung! We should take you to the hospital.” Kangin suggested. The others agreed to the suggestion and decided t head for the hospital. Kangin piggybacked Heechul back to the car. Everyone got into the car in a flash.

 

 


 

 

In the car, on our way to the hospital, Heechul rested his head on my shoulder. I can see his face lighten a bit.

“I want to go home. I don’t want to go to the hospital.” Heechul suddenly spoke.

“Hyung?” Yesung questioned in disagreement. “

I’m fine! I just need some sleep. I don’t like going to the hospital. Take me back to Yanna’s place!” he said loudly.

“Hey, are you sure?” Leeteuk who’s sitting in the passenger seat confirmed. He just dipped his head.

 

The black van stopped in front of my condo. The members insisted in accompanying us back to my condo but Heechul refused.

“You guys need rest too, I’m okay now! I just need some sleep. Don’t worry about me. I’ll call you!” he bid goodbye to the celebrities.

“Please help me by taking Denise home. Okay?” I lastly told Leeteuk and he just nodded his smiling face.

 

 


 

 

Heechul and I made our way back to the condo. I took a glance at my watch and it was 5 in the afternoon. I help him sit at the sofa and ordered him to lie down.

“Go and rest. I’ll make dinner.” I told him as I got on my feet but he grabbed my wrist just before I took a step and pulled me to sit down again.

“I’m sorry for worrying you.” He apologized.

“What? I wasn’t worried.” I lied.

“You were! I saw your face back there. If I wasn’t in pain, I could have laughed at your face.” He confessed.

“I told you, I wasn’t worried. Why would I?” I defied.

“Okay. If you say so.” he said as the corner of his lips turned up.

 

I knew there’s something hidden with that familiar smirk. I was worried, was I? I was dead worried like hell! But I can’t let him know. Then I recalled, I was happy when he called my name while he was in pain. It’s as if I was the medication needed. But it’s gonna be embarrassing. And I’m embarrassed because? Sheesh! I don’t know! I’m having this battle with my own mental. “Whatever you say! Just nap for a while and I’ll make you some proper dinner.” I stood up once again and finally made my way to the kitchen.

 

30 minutes passed and I glimpsed at the sleeping patient at the sofa. My porridge is almost done and the table is set.

“Heechul, let’s eat dinner!” I yelled at him while stirring the contents of the pot.

“Heeeeey! Heechul! Wake up. Let’s eat first!” I yelled once again.

He slowly stood up and joined me at the kitchen counter.

“Porridge?” he made it sound like it’s not food.

”What’s wrong with porridge? Don’t go complaining and just eat!” I commanded. He did eat the porridge and I instructed him to go and wash up. I made a mental note that he hates porridge.

 

After washing the dishes and myself, I climbed my bed and found the Heechul sleeping already at the right side. He’s breathing peacefully. I took the opportunity again to study him.

 

His face is still covered with scratches but his eye is not so swollen anymore. The bruises that used to be dark purple-blue are now faded to reddish brown. He’s healing! Now, he just needs his memories back. Then, he’ll be out of my life again. Hold on! That didn’t sound good. With the thought of him leaving my house, I cringed. Hey! Him leaving is a good thing, right? I don’t know if I’m saying it as a fact or I’m convincing myself. I’m just probably tired and I definitely need sleep. I tried really hard to clear my head and when I did, I drifted to sleep.

 

 


Author says:

There you go guys! :D

The boys are here! I hope you liked it

Well, although Yanna didn't. Lols

 

To my lovely subscribers; thank you so much! 

I love you guys from the bottom of my hypothalamus (it is the emotion center in the brain, guys!)

Let me know your feedbacks! Okay? Love reading them!

 

I'm so excited for my upcoming poster! 

Thanks to dianpotpot for giving it a time!

 

I'll be back for an update again sometime tomorrow!

Keep safe everyone! ♥