Flavored Sensations

Mr. Arrogant version 2.0

 

“Do you think we should start re-exposing you to your past?” I looked at him from the side as we walk along the sideways.

“I don’t know, maybe we should.” He shrugged.

“I’ll give Donghae a call about this.” I’m really not sure why I somehow felt close and comfortable talking to him. He’s been really reliable and helpful with everything by far.

 

The sidewalks looked exactly the same as we first passed by here, dim and welcoming; it's almost dawn. I studied my feet as I make each step. With only the sounds of the night, we went through the first block away from the condo.

 

The silence wasn’t broken by anything but I’m dead sure that something is broken inside me. My heart pounded really hard like a reflex when Heechul held my hand and stared at me with those cold impressive eyes. His warm hand made me feel all tingly. This guy is making me crazy, I wish I can pinpoint why. With my very best, I tried to appear unaffected and smiled back at him and gripped his hand tighter as if I’m assuring him I’m there.

 

My insides felt like they are in knots, I was trying to fix them by clearing my head when he spoke, “What’s you favorite Ice Cream flavor?”.

“Huh? Uhhh…what? Aa...Ice…Cream?” there I stuttered.

“Yep! Ice cream!” he nodded waiting for my answer.

“Well… I like Strawberries. You?” I threw back.

“I like Vanilla, my sister used to buy me Vanilla when we were young.” he said placing his free hand inside his pockets. I suddenly imagined a young Heechul, he must have been really mischievous. Wait.

“Hold on, did you just say you remember your sister buying you Ice cream???” I mumbled.

“Yeah! I remember, I just know she does. Other than that, nothing else.” He explained.

“Oh… I see…” I trailed.

“Are you disappointed?” He looked at me and nudged my arm.

“Not really, I just thought you got your memories already. How come you remember that but not any other things?” I shook my head in disbelief.

“I don’t know…are you scared?”He bit his lower lip.

“Scared? Why would I be? And of what?” I said in all awkwardness.

“Scared that I’ll remember, I’ll leave your house and then you’ll miss me and then you’ll get sad coz you like me already.” He smirked, that same smirk I saw from some Super Junior MVs. His old self is still there somewhere.

“You dare smirk at me?” I pulled out my hand from his grasp and started hitting his arm.

“Hahaha…” He ran and is now a meter away from me. I heard him laugh like the usual Heechul, that insulting laugh of his.

“You!” I pointed at him as my pace became faster. In return, he ran faster and disappeared into the store.

 

 


 

 

I was still panting when I entered the store. Scanned the area for the moron, left and right he’s not there. I was about to give up searching when a hand tapped my left arm and I turned to look at my left but he wasn’t there, looked at my right and found the laughing idol.

“You…” before I continued, he placed his arm around me and lead me to the ice cream freezers.

“I was just kidding! Don’t be mad!” he defended himself. Me? Mad? I wasn’t!

“I wasn’t mad.” I denied.

“You were! You should have seen the look in your face! Kekeke…” then he started laughing again. I threw him a glare and pouted as I opened the freezer.

“Amnesia can’t even kill the vanity in you!” I ranted.

“Glad to know a part of me is still here even without remembering it.” He proudly said.

“Jerk!” I retorted.

 

I swore at the ice cream delivery for not coming in today. No pints of vanilla ice cream and no strawberries either.

“Just take this instead!” I ordered as I threw a Popsicle into his chest which he nearly didn’t catch.

“I don’t want this!” he whined and put back the Popsicle in the freezer.

“I’m taking this” I picked up the Strawberry flavored gallon.

“That’s unfair! I want that…” he pointed at the gallon which says Vanilla.

“No.” I frowned. He pouted and picked up the Vanilla.

“Yes! And I’m taking this!” he turned around and head to the cashier.

“Hey!” I followed him through. We fell in line and bickered as we waited for our turn to pay. To my amazement, he paid for the 2 gallons of Ice Cream.

“Where did you get the money?” I questioningly frowned at him as he took out some bills from his wallet.

“What? I’m rich!” I winked.

“Bet you are!” I let out a sigh and rolled my eyes.

“I found a booklet in my luggage, it was a bank account! I was surprised myself. I withdrew from the machine there a while ago. The passcode was written in the booklet, I think my mom wrote it.” He elaborated. On our way back to the condo, we argued on how we will be able to finish the 2 gallons on ice cream ourselves. I wondered how it’ll fit in the fridge.  He said he’ll just finish everything.

 

 


 

 

Back to the condo, we sat by the kitchen counter facing each other, munching mouthfuls of the cold treat. It was like a competition one spoonful after another. The brain freeze was just so horrible. We giggled through our little tournament. In a swift, he smeared my face with ice cream.

“What…the…” I protested. I scooped some ice cream with my hand and smacked his cheek with it in revenge. He didn’t like losing so he aimed to take his revenge too. I ran around the kitchen counter and he chased me.

 

We chased around my kitchen like idiots, taking turns in daubing the sticky sweets. We returned to our senses and breathe almost in harmony. Stares were exchanged between us, and just when I met his stare, my heart throbbed like hell; I must have stopped breathing.

 

Our smiles faded and I just froze before him; his gaze is like an invitation, I don’t know what for. I took the liberty of studying his face; this man is a complete mess. Disheveled hair, brown colored bruises, scratched face and traces of ice cream all over but he’s still oh so good looking. He puts Oh to Oh My God.

 

After what seemed like an hour, he quickly pulled me near him and placed his moist lips on my cheeks. His warm breath smelled sweet. He backed away and his eyes ogled against my eyes. I took in a very deep breath but I don’t remember exhaling. A crooked smile shaped his thin lips and then, again, in a swift he tugged my waist close to him and slowly he lowered his head.

 

Before I could even protest, his lips touched mine this time. I felt my ears burn and my eyes are wide shut. I slightly bent backwards to pull out from the mind blasting kiss but I wasn’t able to as he hugged my waist tighter pressing my abdomen to his. His head shifted to the right and moved his lower lip between my lips; I parted mine and grasped the sides of his shirt.

 

Oh no. Why am I allowing this? The scent of his breath got the best of me, so, what the hell! I straightened my back and responded to his kiss; he must have gotten the message so he started on my upper lip gently and I did the same to his lower lip that tasted like vanilla. His breath is so intoxicating and made me lose all reasoning. He smelled like something I have never smelled before; it smelled like him, uniquely him. Every sniff sent spasms to my airways; making it all hard to breathe. Our kiss deepened and deepened for I don’t know how long. All I could think of at that moment is that I want this man, and I didn’t want this to end.

 

I was still feeling light-headed when we separated from the kiss; everything was so dreamy. His forehead glued to mine, he uttered, “Mmm…tastes like strawberry. Gonna be favorite flavor now.”

 

 


Author says: 

Hmmm... I don't know why I wrote this chap.

It just happened. This isn't part of my original plan.

I guess I just wanted a lighter feel before reality strikes the two of them.

I'm not sure about the next chap, but I'm thinking about ! Lols!

 

Mr. Arrogant ver 2.0 has a poster now!!! Yeahbah! 

Thanks to my lovely artistic pixies from Pomato Shop; especially to dianpotpot and Lila1414

You guys are heaven sent! I love you and the poster!

Please check their shop out for fabulous fabulous graphics.

 

Give me a few hours and I'll have the next chap coming right up.

I'd still love to see and read your feedbacks!

I love you! Keep safe! :D ♥