Cited Comments

Mr. Arrogant version 2.0

 

Two Heechul-less days seemed not adequate for me to come up with the decision but I’m giving him a huge credit for not bugging me just yet.

 

Avoiding certain thoughts was a real struggle as my mind continued being so analytical and highly over-rationalizing just about everything. To pry the stream of thoughts going on, I sat on the floor in between my sofa and the glass coffee table and I opened up the lid of my laptop to do some job hunting. I seriously need to stop being so idle and finally make my time a little significant.

 

I skimmed through so many classified ads online and submitted resumes via email to probable employers and then I got bored. It’s too quiet. I shifted and reached for the stereo sitting at another table at the far end of the sofa. I pressed the on button and the appliance came to life as it produced static sounds. I scanned for a station and I managed to tune in to one.

 

I was reading an article about the effects of vitamin E to the body when the commercial plugging from the radio halted and  was replaced by a very familiar laugh.

 

This is his radio show. Oh my.

 

 


 

 

“Hello Everyone, we’re back and this is still your Universal Space Star DJ Hee! Yeah!” the speakers spoke and then again the conceited introductions served its purpose in amusing me.

“Few days ago, Super Junior members went on a vacation. We played football together, and we enjoyed ourselves very much,” he continued and I was glad to know he’s back enjoying his time together with his crazy caring members.

“In the end, Leeteuk’s team lost, so his team members were being pushed into the water by us, it was really fun! Pwahahaha…kekekeke… ” there he went with his boisterous laugh again.

“What I want to say is…I really don’t want us to separate, and I hope that we can always be together like that. Manager hyung said the way I expressed my feelings was so touching and doesn’t sound like me, so I replied ‘because I still want to play football with the members.’”

Well that’s a little odd comment from him. This is indeed not a DJ Hee style. Maybe the recent events turned the table for him. Because of the accident, he almost lost his loved ones along with his memories and that made him treasure it more.

 

And that reminds me that he hasn’t told me about what he remembers of the accident yet. Why is he there? Under that tree where I found him? Why was he so unconscious? They surely kept it hidden from the media.

“There’s another message here: Oppa! Are you feeling well now? I hope you don’t get sick again! We missed you!” he read aloud.

“Omo! I’m okay now! I hate being sick too! I don’t like being in bed alone, so boring. But it’s okay! I must be the most handsome sick person during that time. Can you believe it?” he replied to the fan.

“But there’s one thing making me feel ill lately! I have this friend who promised two days ago to call me but there were no calls! Yah! How could you? If you’re listening call me before I erase your number!” he ranted.

I figuratively tuned out of his ranting over the radio. How can this guy do this with all the public listening! Well, it’s not as if he mentioned my name. It’s fine. Too fine that maybe I can play along.

I typed a web address into my laptop and access the radio’s website. I could put a comment on that Kim Heechul.

 

Guest4058:

I haven’t called because I don’t have anything to say. You understand? So don’t erase my number just yet or you can too! So you won’t be able to annoy me over the phone again! Nyahaha!

 

Then the reply came fast too.

“Ah! My friend here replied!” he read my comment aloud.

“So you’re listening eh! Good for you! Call me today! Yah!” I can imagine him pointing a finger at me.

The program went on smoothly with Heechul’s epic antics and stories that I found myself laughing and smiling like a lunatic. No one had ever made me feel like a complete idiot and liked being one.

Only him.

I do like him.

And with that, I can say a lot. I like him a lot!

I wanna stop being a hypocrite here and start being true to myself. Who cares what people might say? I wouldn’t have to deal with them anyway! Why can’t I be a little like Heechul; audacious and confident with whatever he feels. Yeah! I’ll be like him.

Then I typed a comment once again.

 

Guest 4058:

Why do I need to call when I can just tell you here whatever it is I want to say? Then I say yes. I agree, okay? LOLs

 

 

I bit my nail I anticipation of his reply. The advertisements continued playing over. Will he be able to see my comment? I got afraid that it would just go down the drain together with the flood of comments left unnoticed.

“Yeah…yeah! Your flower DJ is back so give you today’s last song as our program is ending and I’ll see and hear from you guys again tomorrow! Here’s Beautiful as You by All For One! Bye! DJ Hee out!” he said and ended the program with a very familiar song playing.

Did he see what I wrote? Oh geez!

 

 


 

 

A couple of minutes later passed and I was still preoccupied with the comment I posted online when I jumped in surprised as my phone suddenly rang.

But I wasn’t surprised who is the caller.

I rolled my eyes and pressed the phone against my ear.

“Yeah?” I lazily answered.

“You were listening to my program, are you? It was you, isn’t it?” I could sense his excitement over the phone.

“No, I’m not!” I denied not knowing why.

“Yah, don’t lie! I can hear the song playing over there!” he said. How can I forget that he’s the clever one here?

“Ha ha ha…Ugh…yeah! I was listening!” embarrassed as I was I still admitted.

“Look, look! I found the song you sang to me! It’s nice!” he diverted the topic.

“Yeah! It’s wonderful,” I replied sluggishly. Then there was another awkward pause.

“I…ah-…did you…uhmm…happen to read my last comment?” I hesitated in asking him.

“Pwahahaha…Yeah! I did! Who did you think I played that song for?” he arrogantly replied.

“You did?” I wanted to confirm I heard him right.

“Yes, Yanna. I did. Okay? I got the message,” he said and I could imagine him smiling.

“So…what now?” I asked him.

“Hold on,” he said and before I could respond I heard muffled sounds of him talking to some people. I patiently waited for him to get back to the phone.

 

 


 

 

“Wait for me I’m coming over…” he clearly spoke.

“Huh? What?”

“I’m coming over?” he repeated.

“W-why are you coming over again?” I inquired.

“I don’t need a reason to visit my ‘girlfriend’, Yanna,” the voice from the phone said.

“I’m immediately labeled huh?” I grinned widely at the endearment. Girlfriend?  I can’t seem to find any air to breathe.

“Don’t you have any other things to do?” I continued.

“I just got myself a girlfriend! I cancelled everything of course!” he proudly boasted.

“Oh, I see! So I’m getting special treatments now?” he giddily asked him.

“Just today, Dear,” he reminded and my lips unconsciously pouted.

“Do you want me to bring anything? You had dinner already?” he asked along with a loud thud from his side which I assumed to be the car door.

“No dinner yet, I’m in a celebrating mood, so bring in beer and chicken!” I told him.

 

 


Author says:

Yeehaw! I'm actually happy and giddy about this update! 

I wrote this in one sitting! 

More fluff and lovin on the next chappy!

Maybe a y one... OTL

 

So please stay tuned.

Subscribe and comment people...

I'd love to read comments and spazz with you guys!

 

Plus I have loads of plans of starting new fics!

I just need to get my hands off this one to start another.

But there are so much more to tell.

 

Then again, 

Please visit kpopconcerts.com for the latest Kpop related updates especially those UK-based fans!

Follow me on twitter @07Laira2013 and spazz with me just about everything! I'll follow you back!

 

Keep safe lovies! :D