Humiliation Saga

Mr. Arrogant version 2.0

 

“Let me…off… I can go home by myself,” I cried.

“No! I’m not taking you home!” he yelled.

“What do you mean you’re not taking me home? What the hell is this? Drive slowly!” I hinted that this is not up for any good. He drove like crazy and I can’t manage to utter any other words. Ohnoes, this is gonna be so bad! I can feel it already.We’re heading for the dorms. What the heck!

 

As what I have predicted, the car halted at some huge building’s parking lot. He turned off the engine and banged the door as he left. Anxiety filled me and I have no way of escaping him. This is gonna be a long night. Speechless as I was, he opened the door on my side and dragged me out once again.

 

“Kibum, please stop this already. You’re scaring me. Let’s just talk about this nicely,huh?” I pleaded as I look at him with tears forming at the corner of my eyes. But pleading was completely useless; he just looked straight and walked towards his destination with me feebly trailing after him. Then my annoying tears finally made their entrance. Damn.

 

 


 

 

The sound of my sobbing echoed around the walls of the elevator but he remained ignorant. We got off at certain floor; I don’t even remember what number. Kibum hurriedly walked, and me almost sprinting behind him. We reached a door and the moment his foot landed on the doorstep he immediately keyed in the code and entered the room. I successfully exerted more force on my hands and arms so I could break loose from his offending gesture.

 

I didn’t dare go in with him but he went back to grab my wrist again and pulled me inside. My heart stopped upon confirming whom that house belonged. The boys were all there.

 

Donghae watching TV on the living, Sungmin playing his guitar at the side, Yesung was on a desk, scribbling something on a notebook, Leeteuk and Kyuhyun were on their laptops by the dining table. As for the others, I’m not sure.

 

I just stayed still, waiting for I don’t what. Maybe for a lightning to strike me, so this could end swiftly. I thought the boys were mimicking me because they literally stopped with whatever they were doing and stayed still, staring at me and Kibum. No one moved for a moment.

“Yah! Kibum-ah! What’s wrong?” Leeteuk broke. He looked at me too; worry filled his face as he probably wondered why I was crying. Damn it! Can the waterworks make it any more humiliating?

“Why are you all crammed up here? Where’s Heechul Hyung?!” Kibum questioned on high volume.

“He’s in his room, eating. Hey, Kibum-ah! What’s wrong?” Yesung interjected.

“I need to see him,” Kibum continued.

 

Amidst everything, I stood there feeling absolutely out of place and awkward. Why do I have to be dragged to this place? This got to be the punishment for cheating on him. But geez, I wish the floor can open up and just swallow me whole. This is beyond embarrassing.

“Donghae-ah, do we still have so-…” Heechul suddenly appeared from the door holding chopsticks and an empty bowl.

“Yanna? Kibum? What’s going on?” Heechul asked as he caught my eyes.

“Go on! Tell him! Let’s get things straight here now, Yanna!” Kibum erupted and pushed me to stand in between them.

“What’s this Kibum?” Heechul asked again with a loud tone this time. I abruptly turned back to face Kibum.

“Stop this please…and don’t do this…” I shook my head as I pleaded some more; holding onto that little hope that he might heed me.

“Stop? Yeah! That’s what you wanted to do right? Stop seeing me and start fresh with him,” he pointed a finger at Heechul.

“Huh? What are heck you talking about?” Heechul inquired and I could see the others faces completely puzzled.

“You know very well what I’m talking about Hyung!” Kibum told him.

“Can you all calm down a bit? Let’s talk about this nicely…Huh? Kibum!” Leeteuk said sternly.

“Yeah, just sit down first, will you? Yesung added.

“How can I possibly calm down when my girlfriend is breaking up with me because she’s in-love with that bastard?” Kibum swiftly said pointing at Heechul.

“Hey! Watch your words!” Leeteuk warned.

“How…Wha-…You’re not making any sense Kibum!” I shook my head.

“It’s clear! All very clear…that you two like each other that’s why you’re breaking up with me. I was gone for a while and he lived with you, and now you’re breaking up with me. What’s confusing about it?” he rambled.

“Wait…You guys are dating? How…,” Donghae interrupted.

“I just know! Okay? DON’T FOOL ME!” Kibum shouted and I involuntarily shut my eyes tightly then there was a loud slap. A stinging warmness filled my cheek and then pain followed.

 

 


 

 

Random loud voices filled my ears. Then I felt someone tug me away. I kept my eyes closed believing that this is all just a dream and when I open my eyes, I’ll be in the comfort of my bed. But yeah, it was just a wishful thinking.

“What the hell is wrong with you?!” I heard Leeteuk yelled.

“Yeah! I lived with her but don’t make a fool out of yourself, making up stories. You look pathetic!” I figured out whom it was from; it was Heechul’s.  I immediately opened my eyes and saw Sungmin holding me by my arm. In the middle of the situation, my crazy dysfunctional mind felt a little proud. The arrogant side of the child-man still exists; still hidden somewhere there in his idiotic little brain.

 

But surely, Kibum got agitated and like a shot, I watched his fist land on Heechul’s face. Heechul widened his eyes in shock and avenged himself. I took in a sharp breath and that was the first time I felt grateful for the other’s presence. They were fast enough to get in between the two furious males. Donghae held Heechul’s waist while Yesung, Leeteuk and Kyuhyun faced Kibum separating them.

“Hey! Stop it already!” Leeteuk yelled so loud, even I got scared of him for a while there.

It got terribly noisy. All the yelling and cursing made me feel so awful. Then it came to me; everything is entirely my fault. I was a selfish . What have I done?

“Please, just stop!” I screamed. To my surprise they did fell silent.

“Look, I know I made a huge mess here, but please Kibum, let me go. My feelings are not the same. We…we grew apart too much. It would be really unfair for the both of us to continue, okay? You’ll be fine without me…so please? Just stop. I’m sure it’ll be for the better. Please?” I hardly told Kibum. My throat became extremely heavy while I tried my very best to hold down the fountain of tears and make everything less than embarrassing.

 

“I…ah-…I was away for a long time, then…when I got to you, you were living with another man! Who wouldnt go crazy about that? Huh? Answer me!” Kibum replied as he struggled to get out from Leeteuk’s arms maybe wanting to punch me this time.

“We were the ones who asked for her help!” Donghae negated him.

Kibum let out an exasperated sigh and glared sharply at me, “I hope you won’t regret this Yanna.” He strongly wiggled from Leeteuk and walked out. Geez! I really do hope I won’t regret any of this.

“Hey! Kibum!” Sungmin followed him out. Everyone left in the room were still breathing heavily.

“I’m terribly sorry that you had to see that,” I lowered my head and pinched my nose.

“That’s fine Yanna, Kibum will be fine. Are you okay?” Heechul softly asked. I shook my head in reply.

“Was that true Yanna? That you like Heechul Hyung?” Donghae startled me with the question that I can’t even answer myself. I need to get out of here! Fast!

“I…uhmmm…I’m really sorry guys, I’m going home now,” I turned my back at them and walked off to the door.

 

 


 

 

As the usual, my mind was blank, how can such things happen to me? The smooth morning I had earlier seemed so beyond reach because here I am now, complicatedly entangled with these crazy boys. I must be crazy too.

 

I sprinted out of the building and the cold evening greeted me again. Hell, this is indeed a long night! I hurriedly hailed a taxi and gladly, one took me straight back home. I reached my unit, I opted to enter the showers and flush away all the happenings of the day.

 

Instead of the bed, I absent-mindedly lay down and hugged my knees at the sofa where Heechul loved to sit and hang around and watch his daily dramas. Sleep came to me not so long after.

 

 


Author says:

Mom keeps watching The Walking Dead

and it's absolutely bothersome because 

I'm constantly distracted and sadly, I enjoy it too!

Thank God we're on the third season already.

 

Anyway, thanks for reading and please don't be a silent reader!

Please leave comments and subscribe.

I always love to know your feedbacks!

 

By the way, I went back to being a news editor for KPOPCONCERTS.COM

Please check it out for the latest kpop news and updates!

 

For those interested in getting some posters and backgrounds

for their stories, I strongly recommend that you get in touch with the lovely pixies

from POMATO SERVICES. They make amazing graphics!

 

And then you can always follow me on twitter @07Laira2013

I'd love to spazz with everyone just about everything!

 

No bashing others, be nice and keep safe! ♥