Chapter 6 : First Meeting.

SKY OF LOVE (Infinite Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After I took a bath I received a text message from “gyu”. Who can he really be?

 

 

From: Hubby

 Meet me @ the school rooftop 6 pm.

 

 

I don’t know why but I was so excited to see him. I also never get irritated with him calling me wifey. But don’t get me wrong I don’t like him. I will never like that stranger.

 

 

 

The class went by so fast. It is already 5:30 pm and I still have 30 minutes to prepare myself for our first meeting. My bestfriend Hyomin suggested that I should atleast wear make up for the first time. Should I? Why would why even make myself pretty? Is he that special. But I don’t know my instincts just made me wear this ridiculous make up.

 

 

@ 6 pm, school rooftop.

I slowly went to the rooftop my palms sweating. I am so nervous. We had been calling each other for a month now. He knows me, in fact he knows everything about me. But come on I don’t even know he’s full name.

 

 

When I reached the rooftop nobody is here. Maybe I was early. So I just went to the rooftop edge and enjoyed the view of the students going home and some practicing sports. This school is really pretty and huge. Where is that guy now? Why is he not still here? He can’t dump me, can he? Hmmm.

 

 

After about 10 minutes of waiting I can here footsteps approaching me. This is it. I will finally see him. I was about to see him when he covered my eyes with his hands.

 

“yah.. I’ve waited this long. Why are you covering my eyes?”

 

 

“Just please close your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter