Chapter 27: Worried

SKY OF LOVE (Infinite Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Infinite was too happy for Sunggyu and Eun Ae, they had celebrated like never before. Eun Ae and Sunggyu was so happy that their friends were happy about the pregnancy. But Eun Ae was still bothered. Why? Because of her parents. She knows that they would never approve of this early marriage of hers. The worst is, they would be shocked because Eun Ae never had introduced Sunggyu to his family since they were always not around.

 

 

“Oppa? What will G.Na noona say if she finds out about our baby? What if she gets angry with me?” Eun Ae asked she was getting paranoid.

 

 

“shhhh, don’t worry about noona, she will definitely be happy for us like the boys. So don’t stress yourself, arasso” Sunggyu shushed Eun Ae and pecked her on the lips. He was such a good boyfriend to Eun Ae and would soon be a good father.

 

 

“Oppa? What if Umma and Appa doesn’t approve of you? What do we do then? I don’t want you away from me oppa” Eun Ae sighed.

 

 

“Aigooo, is being paranoid a part of the side effects of your pregnancy? Jagiya don’t worry too much I will make your appa and umma like me no matter what” Sunggyu said as she back hugged Eun Ae.

 

 

“Thank you for everything Sunggyu-ah, I don’t deserve all of this from you”

 

 

“You deserve all the love in the world that I can give Eun Ae, I am willing to sacrifice everything for your happiness”

 

 

“I love you Sunggyu-ah, promise me you will never leave”

 

 

“I promise even if I had to risk my life”

 

 

They hugged each other…

 

 

---

After 1 week…

 

 

“Are you ready for tomorrow noona?” Sungjong asked Eun Ae while they were eating in the cafeteria.

 

 

“I’m nervous Jongie… I am not sure if G.na Unnie would accept me or my parents would accept Gyu and this baby… what if they don’t??”

 

 

“Aigggooooo, why are you so negative?” Woohyun cooed.

 

 

“I don’t know?? It’s just that I’m scared…”

 

 

“Don’t be…” Woohyun comforted Eun Ae.

 

 

“Where is Sunggyu hyung by the way?” L asked…

 

 

Everyone just shrugged…

 

 

---

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter