Chapter 19: Comforting.

SKY OF LOVE (Infinite Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author’s POV

 

The next day after the revenge Eun Ae still has no idea about what infinite did. She was still in Sunggyu’s mansion. She still can’t get over the fact that she was . She felt so disgusted to herself. She heard the door creaking open. She sat up and saw Sunggyu walking towards her.

 

She weakly smiled at him. He smiled back, but his eyes were sorrowful. He sat on the bed beside her, he slowly hugged her.

 

“Babe, how are you feeling?” he asked her with pure concern.

 

She stared at his eyes, she felt the sadness in his eyes.

 

“Oppa…mianhe…don’t be sad…I LOVE YOU” she forced a smile as she hugged him weakly.

 Sunggyu sighed.

 

“Baby, you should not worry about me. Don’t be sorry, I will do everything for you. I love you, I love you so much more than you know”

 

A tear fell from his eyes. But he wiped it immediately, he doesn’t want Eun Ae to see him crying. To see him hurting.

 

“I love you Sunggyu oppa.. Thank you for still accepting me”

 

“I love you too Eun Ae. I will never stop loving whatever happens.”

 

 

 

Eun Ae’s POV

 

Upon hearing oppas words, I felt relief in me. I felt light. He still stayed by my side after what happened. He still loves me. He still cares for me. He would never leave me. I trust him. I trust him so much that I am willing to love him for the rest of my life.

 

Sunggyu oppa hugged me. I am so happy to be in his arms again. Being with him makes me so much happy. It makes my body relax. It makes me feel so much better.

 

I would forget everything for my love.

 

I rested my head on his lap, he slowly my hair while he was singing my favorite song. I feel so happy and I feel so complete again.

 

 

 

-DING DONG- -DING DONG- -DING DONG- -DING DONG-

 

The doorbell rang like crazy. Who is that person? Don’t tell me those people again. I suddenly became frightened. I hid my face on Sunggyu’s chest. The doorbell was still ringing endlessly. Sunggyu shushed me and walked up to check who was at the door.

 

 

SUNGGYU’s POV

 

Who the hell is that worthless bastard ringing the doorbell like crazy. UGGGH!!

Eun Ae was scared maybe she was thinking of the guys from before.

 

I opened the door. It was INFINITE!!!!

 

“Yah!!! Why are you ringing the doorbell like crazy!!?” I shouted at them.

 

Woohyun grinned at me. He looks too happy and so were the other boys.

 

“what is happening here? Why are you guys so happy?” I asked them with a confused tone.

 

“HYUNG!! We already did a revenge for you” Sungjong was so happy that he practically wanted to jump up and down infront of me.

 

“aigggoo hyung! We did almost kill those bastards who our Eun Ae,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter