Chapter 11 : Mutual feelings.

SKY OF LOVE (Infinite Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Today is Saturday we don’t have a class. I planned on staying at home the whole day. I need rest too. Since the day Hyomin and I got close to Infinite, we had so much to do every day, including avoiding those crazy fan girls of them. Every day we would receive death glares from them but we don’t usually mind. Let’s just say were already used to it.

 

 

 

*BEFORE THE DAWN.. BEFORE THE DAWN**

 

 

 

Here goes Sunggyu and his never ending calls. But honestly I love it when he calls me. I answered his call immediately while I was cooking my breakfast, since umma and appa are not home.

 

“hello? Who’s this please?” I .

 

“how can my lovely yeobo not know that this is me?” he whined cutely I can imagine him pouting.

“oh is that really you?”

 

“nehh. I missed you yeobo. Goodmorning!!”

 

“Goodmorning too, Have you eaten?”

 

“Yeah, just want you to know that I and the boys will be going somewhere and I would be busy, so I can’t call you”

 

He doesn’t need to tell me that really.

 

“It’s okay. Take care” I said in a monotone voice.

 

“aww, aren’t you going to miss me Yeobo?”

 

“no.”

 

“Whae??” he whined

 

“secret”

 

“Arasso. Don’t go anywhere. Annyeong”

 

With that he already hung up. He is such a sweet guy but not as sweet as Woohyun. I’m not sure but I think Hyomin loves that guy already she just doesn’t let it show.

 

**BEFORE THE DAWN..BEFORE THE DAWN**

 

Who could be calling me again?? Aissh..

 

I looked at my phone well it is my precious best friend Hyomin.

 

“Annyeong!! I missed you girlfriend” she shrieked.

 

“ohh.what makes you remember me? Haha ohh Woohyun is busy” I .

 

She has lesser time with me now since Woohyun is always beside her like glue.

 

“yah! I missed you. Can you meet me? Please!”

 

“I’m busy!!”

 

“what makes you so busy?”

 

“errr, assignments?”

 

“we don’t have assignments Eun Ae-ah!!”

 

“well I have to clean”

 

“no you don’t clean”

 

“Aisssh arasso!! Why so stubborn?”

 

“because I missed you already. I want us to have a bonding time”

 

“what time are we going to meet?”

 

“NOW! Palli I’ll wait for you”

 

I hurriedly took a bath and ate my breakfast. Why is she in a hurry? That girl can be really weird sometimes. When I reached her home she was not outside to wait for me. That’s new. I rang the doorbell. No one answered. So I decided to call her.

 

 

“Yah!! Park Hyomin you told me to come here, I’m here now. But where the hell are you?”

 

“I’m on my way? You should get in and wait for me.Arasso!”

 

I hung up and went inside the house.

 

I can hear music playing. What is this? Did she left her radio playing. That girl really. I searched for the stereo on her room. Suddenly I heard footsteps from my behind.

 

“Hyomin is that you?” I called out.

 

I was about to go back to the living room when somebody covered my eyes. This is not Hyomin I know her perfume too well. This smells like a guys.

 

“Yah!!Who are you??Let go of me!!!!”


 

There was no response.

 

 

“Yah!!!!!!!!! Didn’t you hear me!! Let go of me!!”

 

 

He dragged me down the stairs and into a van.

 

 

“where are you bringing me!!! Yah talk are you afraid”

 

 

I’m getting really pissed off. Your dead now bastard. I was too tired that I doze off.

 

 

When I got my consciousness back I’m already at the school’s library this is ridiculous. Why did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter