Chapter 28: legal ??

SKY OF LOVE (Infinite Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When they entered they saw G.Na waiting for them at the sofa with her arms crossed.

 

 

“well … well … well … do you have something to tell me?” G.Na said with her eyebrows raised.

 

 

“uh…noo…noona, Eun… Eun Ae is … is …” Sunggyu was hesitant. He was really nervous.

 

 

“is pregnant” G.Na finished his sentence making Sunggyu’s small eyes widen in shock.

 

 

“h-how did you know noona?” Sunggyu asked nervously.

 

 

“I do have sources my dear brother” G.Na smiled.

 

 

“I’m so sorry to disappoint you unnie” Eun Ae lowered her head and gazed at the floor.

 

 

“What are you talking about? I am so happy!!! That baby is a blessing to both of you. I know that you love each other so much. Why would I get mad? You two deserve to be happy. You deserve each other” G.Na smiled at the two.

 

 

“really? You are not mad nor disappointed at us?” Sunggyu asked.

 

 

“Well, at first I was. I thought that you would at least finish your studies first. But I am not mad at you. Don’t worry my dear brother, and I like your hair” G.Na smiled and ruffled Sunggyu’s hair.

 

 

“Thank you unnie. Thank you so much for accepting me in your family” Eun Ae smiled as a tear escaped on her eye.

 

 

“That very day Sunggyu introduced me to you I knew you would be the best for him. I was observing him since then and I knew that he changed a lot because of you. Thank you for changing my brother to a better person”

 

 

“Did I really do that? But isn’t Sunggyu a nice person before?” Eun Ae asked.

 

 

“Well he is, though not as nice as now” G.Na laughed when her brother glared at him.

 

 

“That Hyuna girl is a bad influence on him.” She added.

 

 

 

Soon in was time for Sunggyu and Eun Ae to go to Eun Ae’s house and confess to her parents. Both of them were more nervous now.

 

 

At Eun Ae’s house…

 

 

When they entered the house Eun Ae’s parents were already seated on the living room looki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter