Chapter 26: Celebration…

SKY OF LOVE (Infinite Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eun Ae was dumbfounded when Sunggyu suddenly left her. She was getting paranoid. She decided to wait for Sunggyu, maybe he was just too shocked. Maybe he needs time. Eun Ae thought to herself as she sat on their table. She can’t help but frown.

 

 

What if Sunggyu never wanted a baby and leave her? What if he gets mad at her and never recognize the baby as his.

 

 

An hour passed and Eun Ae was still there waiting desperately for Sunggyu to come back.

 

 

She cannot take it anymore. She stood up from the table with deflated shoulders. She walked slowly looking at the floor heads down. Eun Ae cannot believe that Sunggyu will do this to her. She should’ve just kept quiet if she knew this would happen.

 

 

Eun Ae was about to open the door when she saw Sunggyu running towards her, he was panting. Her eyes grew wider when Sunggyu hugged her.

 

 

“Jagiya, I’m so happy for giving me a baby. Sarangahe” He said and handed her a huge boquet of flowers. Eun Ae was so moved with what Sunggyu did and she started to tear up.

 

 

Sunggyu saw that she was crying so he hugged her again and patted her back softly.

 

 

“Shhhh, don’t cry I’m here” he said softly to her.

 

 

“I thought you were *sobs* going to leave me” she said in betweeb sobs.

 

 

“Mianhe, I was too surprised and I wanted to give something to you as a sign of my happiness but I forgot to tell you to wait for me, I’m glad you are still here” He said as he kissed the top of her head.

 

 

“I love Sunggyu” Eun Ae whispered.

 

 

“I love you too, forever” Sunggyu whispered back.

 

 

 

--

Sunggyu and Eun Ae decided to throw a celebration party for their coming baby. They made it a surprise to the boys. Instead of telling them the news, they just called them saying that they should come and play to Sunggyu’s house today,

 

 

The two prepared Sunggyu’s house since his sister was not around they were free to do anything here including throwing a party.

 

 

After quite sometime Sunggyu and Eun Ae had finished decorating and cooking food, infinite came and were still confused on the sudden party. But Woohyun and Dongwo sensed this happening already since they were the first one to know about Eun Ae’s pregnancy.

 

 

“Yow hyung!! Why are we suddenly having a party at your place all of a sudden?” Sungyeol asked.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter