Chapter 16 : The Plan

SKY OF LOVE (Infinite Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu’s POV

 

 

Morning came , Eun Ae slept on my bed as I slept on the floor. I di dnot even attempted to lay beside her she might get scared. I was worried about her I know she was traumatized. I would never forgive those who did this to her. Especially Hyuna.

 

 

 

She was still fast asleep so I decided to cook breakfast for us. I saw my sister sleeping on the sofa. Why did she not went to her room. I decided to woke her up.

 

 

 

“noona. Wake up. You better wake up and go to your room it would be more comfortable there”

 

 

 I suggested as I nudged her shoulders lightly. She opened her eyes slowly and smiled at me.

 

“How’s Eun Ae? Is she okay?”

 

 

“She is still sleeping noona. But I heard her sobbing during her sleep. She must be really traumatized. I will never forgive those who did this to her. They should be killed.”

 

“Promise me something Sunggyu”

 

“what is it noona?”

 

“you will stay with her the whole day. Arasso. Me and the boys will do all the work. You just need to stay beside her and comfort her. She needs you”

 

 

“Arasso. You guys take care. Don’t make yourself hurt”

 

 

I continued preparing breakfast I served it neatly on the table, just then Eun Ae went down from my room.

 

 

 

“Goodmorning Yeobo. Feeling okay now?”

 

 

 

I asked her. She nodded, but did not say anything. My Eun Ae I am here for you.

 

 

 

“Come let’s eat”

 

 

 

G.na noona approached her and motioned her to sit on the table beside me.

 

 

 

We ate silently.  Noona finished first, I knew why she would be meeting Infinite.

 

 

 

“I’ll go ahead first Sunggyu, Eun Ae. Take care you guys”

 

 

 

She smiled to both of us. She held Eun Ae’s hands.

 

 

 

“I know you are a strong woman. I will never let those bastard do this again Eun Ae. I will protect you and my brother. No one messes with my family.

 

 

 

Author’s POV

 

@Cafe Love.

 

 

Infinite was already sitted. They were waiting for G.Na they heard what happened but they still do not know the whole story.

 

 

 

“what really happened hyung? I heard that something bad happened to Eun Ae noona last night”

 

 

 

Sungjong asked his hyungs. There was tention they did not know why they are sensing something is going to happen.

 

 

 

“I don’t know too. When Sunggyu hyung called me last night I did not understand what he said because he was crying. Something is seriously up”

 

 

 

“Yeah. G.Na noona would never call us in a meeting if this is just a small matter. This rarely happens.”

 

 

 

Just then G.Na came in the door she was wearing h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter