Chapter 10 : Bonding

SKY OF LOVE (Infinite Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

My Math Class went by so fast. Hyomin was too excited to be with INFINITE. Well I am too but I’m more nervous, those boys are assuming that Sunggyu and I are already in a relationship but that’s not the case we are just friends.

 

 

The teacher left. Hyomin and I was about to go out of the room when the guys came.

 

“Annyeong Noona! Were here. Let’s go now.” Sungjong was obviously excited and always cheerful no wonder he is the maknae. I nodded and he slung his arms on mine. He was holding my hands as we were swinging our arms back and forth.

 

I heard Sunggyu clear his throat. But we ignored him. Sungjong and I continued on walking hand in hand. He cleared his throat again but no one seemed to be interested.

 

 

Myungsoo came beside me and wrapped his hands around my shoulder. He smiled at me and I smiled back this guy really has angelic looks.

 

For the third time Sunggyu again cleared his throat. Dongwoo laughed.

 

“Hyung, did you hurt your throat? Are you okay?” Hoya asked.

 

 

“Nah! That hyung is just jealous” Woohyun pointed at our direction while Myungsoo and Sungjong are still holding my hands.

 

“Aigooo hyung, don’t get jealous with the maknaes they just love theur new noona. Right sister-in-law” Dogwoo teased Sunggyu.

 

“Arasso let’s go eat now” Sunggyu demanded with a sigh.

 

 

I was busily chatting with the two maknae’s when I glanced at Woohyun and Hyomin. Why are they so sweet. Woohyun’s arms are on Hyomin’s waist.

 

 

 

“Yah!! Nam Woohyun. Why are you holding my best friends waist? Back off. She’s mine!” I said while glaring at him.

 

 

 

“Aigoo sister-in-law, you already have Sunggyu hyung. Can you share Hyomin with me, Look I’m also sharing my favorite hyung to you”

 

 

 He pouted and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter