Chapter 22: White day!~

SKY OF LOVE (Infinite Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Sunggyu’s announcement about Eun Ae in school no one dared to bully her but girls were jealous of her. Sunggyu and Infinite was the Kingkas on school and they were close with Eun Ae infact wherever they go, they are with Eun Ae all the time. Infinite became the instant bestfrineds and brothers for Eun Ae.

 

 

It was one of the most awaited day in Korea today the White day. Eun Ae decided to give Sunggyu and the rest of the boys some candies. She prepared each of them a small bag full and finished it with a beautiful ribbon.

 

 

When she arrived at school the students were holding candies for their crush or loved ones. Eun Ae hid her candies on her bag. She was not so certain if she should give infinite those. They might think that she was ridiculous.

--

 

 

It was already lunch time, Eun Ae was about to go to the cafeteria when she saw Infinite waiting for her in the door of her classroom. She smiled at them.

 

 

Eun Ae’s POV

 

 

“Annyeong Noona! Happy white day” Sungjong approached me. He gave me a box of chocolates. I smiled at him. I was startled when Sungjong higged me.

 

 

“Noona? What about me? Are you going to give me something?” Sungjong asked me.

 

 

“I opened my bag and gave him one of the bags of candies I prepared.” He smiled widely.

 

 

“Aheeeeemmm. What about me my angel?” Woohyun pouted and crossed his arms.

 

 

I approached him and hugged him. This Greasy man is so cute.

 

 

“Here baby, your candies” I said I hugged Woohyun. He hugged me back. Don’t get me wrong. Woohyun and I was like this ever since. We call names but that was all for fun.

 

 

“Yah!! Nam Woohyun. The boyfriend is here you know? Maybe you can stop clinging to my girlfriend” Sunggyu said as he removed Woohyun from his hug to me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter