Chapter 20 : Rumor

SKY OF LOVE (Infinite Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Everything was almost back to normal for Eun Ae. She has slightly forgotten about the incident with the help of infinite especially SunggyuIt was a Monday morning and Eun Ae woke up early to prepare for school earlier than usual. When she entered the school gates the student were staring at her with weird expressions. She did not know why. Did they perhaps knew what happened to her? She hung her head low and proceeded to her first class. When she arrived at her classroom she heard her classmates whispering to each other, she nearly fell to her knees when she saw the huge writings on the board.

 

 

EUN AE IS A FLIRT!

A !!

SHE USES HER BODY TO LURE MEN..

HOW SHAMEFUL..

 

 

Eun Ae didn’t know what to do. She is not used to be getting bullied. The students were staring at her with disgust. She stopped herself from crying. A girl approached her she smirked at Eun Ae.

 

 

“I never thought you were a , you are good at acting innocent you know” that girl was actually one of Eun Ae’s first friends in school. She never thought that Haneul her friend was actually the one who called her a .

 

Eun Ae was about to leave the classroom, when someone slapped her making her fall on the floor.

 

 

SUNGGYU’s POV

 

 

Infinite and I arrived I school a bit late. Who cares? Sungjong owns the school anyway and his father is the president slash dean slash head of the school so it’s fine. But it was actually my fault , I woke up late.

 

When we arrived at school, the students were acting different. They were looking at us or more like me weirdly.

They look like they were scared. What did I do?

 

When we arrived at our classroom, they were still looking at me like that! What is wrong people? I wanted to ask. I saw the board and Eun Ae’s name was written in it. It says that she was a flirt, a and she lures men. What the is this?

 

 

I calmed myself f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter