Chapter 25: The truth

SKY OF LOVE (Infinite Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dongwoo and Woohyun came back to the living room, bringing with them the popcorn. They acted normal they do not want the others to know their secret.

 

 

“Where is Eun Ae?” Sunggyu asked the two.

 

 

“Uh? She went to the restroom hyung” Woohyun answered without hesitation. Sunggyu just nodded and continued watching the movie.

 

 

After a few minutes Eun Ae came back to the living room and sat beside Sunggyu like nothing happened, the two looked at her but they cannot read her expression.

 

 

‘She is good at acting’ Woohyun thought.

 

 

 

 

FLASHBACK…

 

 

Eun Ae was sitting on her bed looking intently at the small test in her hand.

 

 

Negative…negative…negative…

 

 

She was praying and hoping that the result us negative, she was not ready to be a mother yet, and she would not be the type to abort an innocent baby just to be safe with the rumors at school. In fact she was still in highschool, both Sunggyu and her was too young to be parents.

 

 

She gasped when she saw two red lines on the test.

 

 

“No, I can’t be pregnant” she whispered, controlling her tears from falling.

 

 

“Please, I am still ready” she sobbed lightly.

 

 

Eun Ae immediately went the bathroom and washed her face, she doesn’t want Sunggyu and the others to know that she cried, that would just make them ask her why, and she is not yet ready to tell them her condition at the moment. When she’s ready she went out of her room and breath deeply.

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK…

 

 

 

It was already 6p.m and they had just finished 5 consecutive movies. Eun Ae fell asleep on Sunggyu’s embrace while the others slept on the floor right after the last movie ended.

 

 

Eun Ae woke up first and it was already 8 p.m. She smiled when she saw Sunggyu and infinite everywhere good thing her parents were not around. They were out and will be coming back the next day.

 

 

She gently caressed Sunggyu’s cheek to wake him up, but he did not budge. She Sunggyu’s smooth red hair. He slowly opened his eyes.

 

 

“Annyeong jagiya” he said with a warm smile.

 

 

“Annyeong oppa, I think you should wake the others up, I’ll prepare dinner for us and you may go back to your houses to continue sleep” Eun Ae suggested, Gyu nodded and stood up to wake infinite up.

 

 

In a matter of 1 hour they all had finished their dinner

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter