Somebody Else

Ain't It Fun

The day at the basketball field. The students were practicing their passes and shoots. Everyone was paired up and as usual Seung Hyun was with his bestfriend, Jiyong. They both were sweating in their shirts. Passing the ball to each other, going from the left side of the field to the right side of the field. But something was distracting Seung Hyun. He didn't seem so focus. There's something missing. That thing kept spinning on his mind.

'Where the hell is she? I've said it clear enough that i'm having basketball practice today. But why isn't she coming? Is she lost? I'm sure she knows where the basketball field is, right?'

Seung Hyun dropped the ball to the ground as he was about to take a break. "I'm taking a break Ji. I'm tired" He walked through the field and finally reached his seat. He took his towel and rubbed his hair. He could hear girls were screaming his name from the audience seats. But he didn't bother to take a look or smile at them. Somehow, he was distracted by something. He couldn't think straight. His mind was somewhere else. He kept staring at nothing.

"Seung Hyuuuun!"

"Oh my god! He is so hot when he's sweating!"

"Fighting oppaaaa!!"

"Seung Hyun oppaaaa!"

All the girls were screaming his name but he didn't care. He drank his water as he was staring at the ground.

'Aiissh! I'm dying! I need to find where she is!

wait...

why am i hoping that she was here? what is wrong with me?'

"AAAARGGGHHHH!" Seung Hyun rubbed his hair deeper. He took Jiyong's attention as Jiyong ended his practice and walked to him.

"What's wrong? Are you tired?" Jiyong grabbed Seung Hyun's shoulder. Seung Hyun took a short glance at him and started to rub his eyes afterwards.

'oh no. What am i gonna say?! I can't just tell him that i miss that girl..

wait, what did i say? i miss her?!

i need to go to the doctor..i don't know what's happening to me'

"I need to go" Seung Hyun tidied his stuff in hurry. "Wait..what? Where are yo-" before Jiyong could finish, Seung Hyun was already walking away. He didn't even bother to change his clothes first. He went straight to the exit door and disappeared from Jiyong's sight.

 

~~~

"Okay. That's enough for today. And remember, make sure you all come to our next practice." Young Bae turned off the sound system as he ended the dance practice. He was tidying up his equipments and stuff when Dara suddenly came. "Do you need help?" Young Bae was surprised to see Dara who was standing in front of him. Even though she was tired but she was willing to help him. There was nobody in the practice room as Bom was already on her way to meet her lovely boyfriend, Siwon. Dara still had time before the student council meeting.

Young Bae gazed at her. He didn't realize how long he took to stare at Dara that time. "um..Young Bae?" Dara waved her hand in front of Young Bae's eyes. He shook his head afterwards. "Uh..oh..yeah sure" Both of them smiled at each other. Dara started to scorll the cables while Young Bae was doing something in his laptop. Suddenly, music started to play.

Dara took a glance at Young Bae as she was still scrolling the cables. "Eh? What is that?" Young Bae stared at Dara in an apologetic way. "Oh sorry, i'll low down the volume" Dara got up and left the cables on the floor. She walked to Young Bae and stopped beside him with her hands on on the table. She looked at Young Bae's laptop screen to find out what he was doing.

"You made that?!" Dara was surprised. "Yeah, it's not that good though" Young Bae smiled as he continued composing his music on his laptop. "Oh my god! That's so cool! You make music too! Can i hear some?" Young Bae was blushing. "Sure. Here, use this headphones. It sounds better" Young Bae handed his white headphones to Dara. But instead, he then decided to put it on Dara by himself. That way, they could feel each others hands. But Dara didn't bother with it. Dara was listening to Young Bae's song when suddenly someone stood in the practice room door.

I'll be there
Eonjerado ne gyeote I'll be there, be there
Gippeul ttae na seulpeul ttae
I'll be there
Seoroga nungameul ttaekkaji
I'll be there

"Oh my god" Dara finally saw the person who stood in the front door. She was surprised for once again. She took off the headphones and she smiled afterwards.

"Noona!!" It was Seungri. He waved at her from the distance with his bright smile. Dara slowly put the headphones on the table and ran towards Seungri who already opened his arm to give a warm hug to his beloved noona.

"Seungri! Oh my god! I'm so happy to see you!" Dara threw herself on Seungri's warm hug. "Uh..noona!! You're sweating!" Seungri broke their hug as he grabbed Dara's shoulder.

"aissh! Yeah you're right. I'm gonna change my clothes first!" The two were heading to the changing room. There was nobody inside so Seungri could freely followed Dara. Dara opened up the locker to take her uniform.

Seungri and Dara have known each other for a very long time. Even though Seungri was 2 years younger than Dara, they were still close to each other. They often visited each others houses and spent their times together. Until Dara came to University and both of them started to have their own different schedules, they didn't see each other that often again.

Dara took off her bottom outfits. She wore another short pants inside after what happened yesterday in the student council office. She quickly replaced it with her uniform skirt. "So what brought you here ri?" She asked Seungri who was sitting nicely. "I was just dropping my stuff here since i'll be a student here soon" Seungri answered her casually. Dara then took off her shirt and left her only with her bra. She put on her blouse then and started to button it.

"Oh okay then. I can't wait until you finally study here! You remember Bom right? She's my bestfriend here, i will introduce you to her. She's a nice a person so you could easily fit with her" Dara closed the locker and picked up her bag. "Do you still have time?" Seungri got up from his seat.

Dara took a glance at her watch "Yes, why?" Seungri grabbed her arm afterwards "Let's go eat noona, i'm hungry"

"Hahaha okay then! I'm hungry too!" Both of them walked out of the changing room with holding each others hands.

They didn't know that someone's watching them. They left him outside the changing room. He stared at the two bestfriends who were walking away until they disappeared from his sight. He was angry. But somehow, he didn't even know exactly why he's angry. He saw Dara changed her clothes in front of that boy casually. Like they've done so many times before. Like she allowed him to see everything in her.

His body started to sweat again. He ran off from the basketball field to find Dara. He never knew he would receive a scene like this.

'Who is that boy? Why is he so close to her? What's going on between them? Why did she let him see her changing her clothes? Could it be, he's her boyfriend?

 

she has a boyfriend?!

 

he called her noona?!'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hellooo! Miss me? xD lol i'll try to keep update

i was sick lately so i needed to rest, but gladly i'm feeling well now

and welcome new subscribers! :D