Jokes

Ain't It Fun

"Dara! Please explain to me about THAT" Bom whispered to her bestfriend who sat next to her during the class. Bom was still curious about the incident between Dara and Seung Hyun that morning so she didn't pay attention to the lesson and spent her focus more on her bestfriend. But Dara didn't seem to care and was busy taking notes instead.

"Aish! Dara! What's going on exactly between you and that Choi Seung Hyun?" Bom leaned closer to her to grab Dara's attention. "N-nothing. Now if you're done, please just sit nicely and pay attention to the lesson" Dara spoke without a doubt as she kept her eyes on her notebook.

"Ish! Seriously! He pushed you to the wall, he yelled at you! what did you do this time? oh please Dara" Bom whispered a little louder this time to make sure her bestfriend heard what she said. Just then, Dara dropped her pen and took a glance at Bom.

"You know that i got that position as a secretary in the student council right? So I-" Bom was shocked to hear Dara's explanation. Dara didn't say anything about her new job in the student council because they two were busy lately.

"Oh my god! Congrats! I'm so happy for yo-....oh no way! so that's why!..tell me, did you make any trouble with the president? He couldn't be that mad at you if you didn't do anything wrong! Oh lord please Dara could you please just once stay out of trouble?!" Bom was too surprised that she couldn't stop asking questions to Dara. She even made the students behind them feel annoyed by her loud whispers.

"Honestly, Bom. I don't think i did anything wrong, i mean it was just my first day and he already treated me with useless tasks. Well on the second thought, i did slip and fall in front of his office and i'm sure he saw my underwear. But did it really bother him that much?" Dara said calmly. Unexpectedly, Bom laughed a little bit after hearing Dara's explanation.

"Hahaha! Daraaaaa! I'm being serious here! What did you do huh? You should see, he looked like an angry dinasour!" Bom tried to stop laughing while she talked.

"Hahahaha! and when he yelled at me 'SAY SORRY TO ME PROPERLYYYYY!' oh my god it's priceless!" Dara continued the two's laughter in the class and this time they really made too many noises in the middle of the lesson "Ssssshhhhh!" the students next to them started to shut them down. Dara and Bom took a glance at each other with their little laughs.

 

 

~~~

 

"One Iced chocolate please" Jiyong stood in the counter to order up a drink for him that afternoon. He already changed into his basketball practice shirt and he covered his top with his black adidas jacket. When he was waiting for his drink, suddenly someone bumped to him from behind.

"Hey Ji! Sorry I'm late!" Seung Hyun said with excitement. Jiyong turned around to see his bestfriend's arrival at the cafe after class. "Hey you came! Wanna order something?" Jiyong kindly offered Seung Hyun to order a drink but he shook his head afterwards.

"Nope..I'm not in the mood to drink here but since you said i should wait here so i came. By the way, why did that teacher call you?"

"Ah, it's about our next basketball game. It will be held next month so we really should prepare from now" Jiyong explained clearly as he still waited for his drink. He was thristy after a long period inside the boring class. He didn't go to the same class as Seung Hyun since they majored in different subjects.

"Sounds fun, then i should probably change my clothes first to attend our practice today!" Seung Hyun was in the basketball team too with Jiyong. Being in the same team which made them two closer and became bestfriends ever since. When they were busy chatting in the counter, a couple of girls came from behind them to stood in the line. They were laughing so Seung Hyun and Jiyong could hear what were they up to.

"Hahahaha! I can't believe he was that serious i mean SAY SORRY TO ME PROPERLYYYYYY! He kept saying that i don't know why, i was about to burst out laughing but i just hahahahaha" one of the girls did the imitating in the cafe behind Seung Hyun and Jiyong. While the other one was still laughing, grabbed her tummy to hold the pain inside her stomach because of her laughter.

As the two girls kept doing the imatating and enjoying their fun times, they kinda reminded Seung Hyun of one incident. Apparently, the same thing happened to Jiyong too when they finally took a glance at each other as a sign. Seugn Hyun's eyes widen when he finally recognized the voice of one of the girls behind him.

'Say sorry to me properly? HOLY is that....?'

Seung Hyun quickly turned back to see the two girls who were still laughing hard. And there she is, Sandara Park. Imatating the way Seung Hyun made her apologize earlier that morning. Yeah, he remembered everything. And so did Jiyong who was laughing too after paying attention to the girls' conversation. Seung Hyun got even more pissed when he saw his bestfriend was laughing too, on the jokes that Dara made about him. Finding he was humiliated, he finally made a move to Dara.

"Having fun imitating me?" Seung Hyun talked to Dara. Again, with his cold voice.

Dara and Bom stopped in sudden. They looked at each other nervously, not willing to turn around.

' I'M SO DEAD'

"Do you think it's funny? Should i make it twice this day?" He continued as the girls didn't give a response to him. Dara widen her eyes as she gave Bom the what-should-i-do look. Bom quickly understood and she played with her eyes, telling Dara to just turn around and face the cold voice. So slowly, Dara moved and she took a glance at the figure of a tall guy with his arms crossed. Her body was shaking because she was scared of Seung Hyun's deep stare.

'Oh lord. Not him again'

With full of hesitate and nerves, Dara smiled at Seung Hyun to make the situation warm. But Seung Hyun didn't bother and kept his angry gaze at Dara. "I-I....I'm sorry?"

Seung Hyun rolled his eyes. Jiyong was laughing even harder after Dara said sorry to Seung Hyun AGAIN that day. "HAHAHAHAHA Oh my god! Oh my! Oh god! HHAHAHAHAHAHA she said sorry to you again oh lord HAHAHAHAHAHA SAY SORRY TO ME PROPERLYY! Do it again man! Say it again oh noo this is hillarious! HAHAHA-Ha....ha.....ha" Jiyong slowly stopped laughing when he found Seung Hyun gave an angry gaze towards him right now. But it was seriously funny to him. In the other side, Bom was laughing too followed by Dara.

"What? Why are you laughing again?!" Seung Hyun turned around and stared at Dara again who was completely trying her best to not laughing again. "That's okay, laugh as much as you want. Let's see who'll end up losing her position then." Dara stopped as she was surprised on Seung Hyun's statement.

"Ya! This is my second day! And i haven't got my REAL task from you! I can't believe you're a president seriously! Who chose you to be?! You're....you're horrible aissh!" Dara moved closer to Seung Hyun and she started to get angry at him.

"Let's just say, yesterday was a gift for you. I bet you enjoyed it right?" Seung Hyun suddenly stopped and took a glance at Jiyong who also stopped for a while and felt concern on what Seung Hyun just said.

"What do you mean?" Dara asked to Seung Hyun as she felt confused on what Seung Hyun said to her

'No way. Don't tell me. The thingy yesterday....the auditotium....the vice president....that document....did he ing set that up?! AND I'M THE VICTIM?!?!'

"You know...my friend Jiyong. Ah by the way, you're wasting my time. I'm having basketball practice today at the pitch and make sure you go to our meeting on time later. Come on Ji!"

Seung Hyun and Jiyong left the cafe counter. Dara was shocked as she froze in where she stood. Jiyong took a short glance at Dara and he felt sorry. He remembered the time when he asked Seung Hyun to send the new secretary (which is Dara) to him. His player sense started to raise up and she wanted Dara that day. But his heart started to melt and he changed his mind swiftly after he saw Dara for real. After his eyes caught on Dara's eyes. And he knew it was wrong. But he didn't tell Seung Hyun about that.

While in the other side, Seung Hyun felt happy. His mood raised up after he spoke to Dara about that. Leaving a thousand questions and worries on Dara's mind. It felt good inside him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Finally an update!!! Guyss G-Dragon's OOAK concert in 2 days! Unfortunately i won't be able to attend the con tho :( and what makes me even more frustrated is that TOP WILL BE THE SPECIAL GUEST AGGHH I will be missing out the GD&TOP moment :'( *sad face again* but i'm sure i'll get over it then, oh yeah by the way

 

PLEASE VOTE FOR BIG BANG'S VIP IN O MUSIC AWARDS http://www.omusicawards.com/nominee/big-bang-s-vip please help and vote, if you're not a part of VIP at least do it for KPOP :)

thank you ^^