Noona!

Ain't It Fun

"Eh? Se-Seungri? What are you doing here?"

 

 

Her eyes widen after she saw a young boy stood in the entrance door, calling her 'noona'. But the worst part is, he might be caught her doing that thing with Jiyong which is absolutely wrong. Seungri smiled at her forcing her to smile back at him. Her day couldn't go worse, not with Seungri in her campus right now. By the way, what is he doing here? With his father and one of the teacher of the University. Dara walked towards Seungri, leaving Jiyong behind. As she got closer, Seungri's smile was getting wider and prettier.

"Hey Ri! Didn't expect to see you, what brought you here? with....Mr. Lee" Dara smiled at Seungri's father who stood behind Seungri. "Okay son, i'm gonna leave you here with your girlfriend. I'll get going now since i have another appointment. Don't come home late!" Seungri's father began to leave after giving some short messages to his son. "Ugh dad! She's not my girlfriend, how many times i've told you?!" Seungri got embarrassed after Mr. Lee directly said that to him in front of Dara. Dara could see he's starting to blush and it made her laughs a little. "See you soon Sandara!" Mr. Lee waved at Dara for their farewell after a short unexpected meeting in the auditorium.

Dara turned around to look for Jiyong but he disappeared. She couldn't find him anywhere inside the auditorium. After the incident, Dara felt bad for slapping him like that. But he should feel bad too for giving Dara the inappropiate things.

"Eh? Where is that guy?" Dara started to wonder

"I don't know, i thought he was there too?" Seungri gave her a reply afterwards. Dara looked back at him with a bright smile. Seungri gave her a brighter smile like he just met his lover after being seperated for a very long time. Dara moved closer to him who was taller than her to give him a hug, a friendly hug.

"Ugh I'm so glad you are here! I thought I'm going to die!" Dara talked as faced his shoulder. Seungri could feel the warmth of her breathe and the relief inside her heart.

"What happened noona? and...why are you sweating in a cold place like this?"

'DAMN! I shouldn't say that to him'

"Um, nothing. I was just tired cause of my first task being the student council secretary! YAY!" Dara began to show her true self. The cheery, happy and hyper Sandara. "By the way, you haven't answered me. What are you doing here?"

"Ah about that noona, I-I kinda get to study here in your University next week" Seungri spoke up to Dara as he embraced her when they started to walk out of the auditorium. It reminded him of the first time they met

flashback

"Hey! Why are you crying?" A soft and kindly voice came from behind him

"Go away!" said Seungri who was deeply upset at that time, covering his face on his little lap under the tree

"Hey, it's okay. I'm not going to hurt you okay? Everything's gonna be alright. Here! Eat my candy, it will make you feel better" That girl smiled at him when she handed her last candy.

"My name is Sandara, what's your name?"

End of flahsback

It was 10 years ago. They were still so young and they were lost in the cruel world. They were both victims of the cruel reality. He had never felt better before Dara approached him that day and gave him her last candy of the day. Since then, Seungri could never get away from Dara the love of his life. And yes, Dara is his noona and they're bestfriends for 10 years. Seungri always enjoy the time that he spend with Dara. He even dare to embrace her because how close they are to each other. He looked at Dara's eyes who were then staring at him in confusion.

"W-what?" she asked him to make sure of what she just heard

"Yes noona, after i graduate from high school a few weeks ago..my father told me to go to the same university as you instead of getting into a complete different place all alone by myself" Seungri chuckles

"Well that's great! We finally can see each other more often! When will you start your class?"

"In 3 days, I'm officially a student here noona!" Seungri got excited and laughed. He was so happy that he could see his noona everyday from now on.

They were walking and talking. The parking lot could not be so far from the auditorium, but their walk seemed to last longer than they expected. They enjoy their times together. They haven't did it like in ages since Seungri was lately busy with examinations and graduation things. But now, the two bestfriends finally had their time together. They were walking in the outdoor between the main building and the second building when their happy times were interrupted by a cold voice.

There, stood the great Choi Seung Hyun. The president of the student council. The man who seemed to claimed himself as the most powerful man in the world so that he could treat Dara like that on her first day being a secretary.

"What do you think you're doing?" said him as he crossed his hands while standing so manly

"Um..going home? I've delivered the document to Jiyong and he said I'm off duty now" Dara explained exactly what Jiyong said. Well actually, it was just a little of a huge things that Jiyong has said and done to her.

"Oh is that so? CLEAN MY OFFICE NOW" Seung Hyun gave her an order as if she has done a really horrible thing. Suddenly Daesung appeared behind Seung Hyun with his angel smile "Actually Hyung! We already cleaned it up, she doesn't have to do it since nothing is really messy or dirty right there"

'Daesung! You're such a life savior!"

Seung Hyun stared at Dara feeling unbelievable. Dara was then walking with Seungri towards his black jaguar which is parked near the outdoor aisle. Seungri served Dara gently like a real man. Plus, he was riding an expensive car which made him look like a real manly man with a cute face of a young boy and a baby panda. Seung Hyun watched them deeply. He tried to look inside the car but the windows were all black and dark that he could only see the blur reflection of himself.

"Daesung, the next time when i give that girl an order..don't you dare deny it, or trying to take it or even help her with the order. Understood?"

'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My eyes feel heavy, and it's getting heavier in every second LOL hahaha i'll update soon! so subscirbes and comment! ^^