The True Intention

Ain't It Fun

"Let's just say, yesterday was a gift for you. I bet you enjoyed it right?"

 

Her conversation with Seung Hyun in the cafe was still spinning up in her mind. After practicing some choreographs, Dara finally decided to take a break. It was a sunny day and the weather started to heat up. Thank god the air conditioner was working in the dance practice room where Dara and Bom took a place to practice their dance and singing skills. It was 2 in the afternoon, they just finished their lunch in the cafe and they rushed to the practice room which was placed in the same building as the auditorium. The practice room was already filled up with some students practicing dance, and some of them were singing with the melodies from the piano in the corner of the room.

Dara sat next to her bag. She grabbed her towel and wiped her sweat. The room was covered with mirrors on the wall so Dara could see her reflection. But what Seung Hyun said and what Jiyong ALMOST did to her yesterday was still bugging her up. She couldn't concentrate because she was confused. She would never know how the third year students treat their juniors. But after what happened to her and Jiyong, and how Seung Hyun treated her since the first time they met made her thinks that she should be more careful. She never imagine herself being bullied.

"Daraaaa!" Bom suddenly bumped into her and stopped her from thinking. "What's with that face? Are you tired already?" She grabbed her water jug and drank her water as she was really tired after practicing some choreos.

Dara shook her head immediately to give a response to her bestfriend "Ah, nah. I just need a break" She answered hesitately.

"Wait...is this because Seung Hyun? That third year student we met in the cafe?" Bom sat nicely in front of Dara while she wiped her sweat with her towel. Covering Dara from seeing her reflection on the mirror. After thinking and thinking, Dara finally decided to tell everything to Bom because she couldn't take it anymore.

"You know...Yesterday, Seung Hyun told me to deliver some documents to our vice president. Honestly, it was a pretty weird task to do on your first day on your work right? I-I mean well it is..weird for me. So i delivered the documents. I went to the auditorium to see the vice president and guess what? I really didn't expect to be treated like that, but...the vice president kinda tried to kiss me. M-maybe, more like i don't know but i didn't like it."

Bom who was drinking spitted all the water out from as soon as Dara finished telling her story. "WHAT? THEN...HOW DID YOU ESCAPE? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!"

"I should thank Seungri for that. He suddenly came when the vice president was already 1 inch close to me. And, i bet you'll be more shock when i tell you who the vice president is" Dara spoke calmly as she tried to figure the best words that won't make Bom expload in seconds.

"Who?" Bom asked immediately. "Kwon Jiyong. That guy that Seung Hyun brought today in the cafe" But no matter how hard she tried, Bom will still expload.

Suddenly a guy with mohawk came to them who were filled up with shock. "I'm sorry? Did you say Kwon Jiyong?"

Dara and Bom stared at each other for a while. "Y-yes?" Dara slowly spoke up.

"Why did you ask?" the curious Bom made a move.

"Ah, first of all. My name is Young Bae, I'm a third year student and i will be your dancing tutor for this semester. And is that true? What did you say earlier about Jiyong and Seung Hyun?"

"Y-yeah?" Dara again spoke up as she moved a little bit to give a seat next to her for Young Bae.

"That i'm afraid to say you should be careful." He said as he took a seat next to Dara. "And why is it?" Bom leaned on closer to Dara and Young Bae who were then sitting in front of her.

"You see, that Kwon Jiyong you're talking about or should i say our vice president is not as good as you think. He is somekind of a player" Young Bae explained.

"What exactly do you mean by player?" Bom asked for once again. "Well yeah the same definition of player. He likes to get victims for his needs and your friend is probably one of his victims. It's not gonna make a huge impact for you as long as you don't take anything that he do to you seriously. and Seung Hyun is his bestfriend, but more like Jiyong's wing man. But usually Seung Hyun chooses popular girls or something like that. Well, it's not that you're not good enough but you know..it's just weird that he chose you" 

Bom and Dara were drowned in silence right after Young Bae's long explanation.

'CHOI SEUNG HYUN SERIOUSLY! What are you up to? Why are you doing this to me?!?! I just know you for like two days, what the hell is wrong with you?!'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Xara10 : Ahh no problem! I'll try to keep update and thank you for reading! hehe

riskakikukeko : I see your post on my wall, and yeah I'm from Indonesiaaaa! Are you from indo too? :)