Park Bench

Ain't It Fun

"Hey!" 

Dara was eating ramen alone in the park bench. It was noon already and she really didn't have a time to get lunch. Bom was nowhere to be found, which is definitely not a weird thing for Dara since Bom soon will pop out in front of her with a plastic of fresh corn. 

Game on

Those words have been stuck in her head ever since. She really had no idea why did she do that to Seunghyun, not to mention her position is on its risky position. But the thing is she hasn't seen Seunghyun anywhere in the university since this morning. Good thing for her though, but she just felt weird. 

And there she was, eating her ramen alone when suddenly a guy's voice came from behind. 

"Omo! Youngbae!" 

Dara quickly put her ramen on the bench and got up. "W-what are you doing here?" She said

"Isn't that question supposed to be for you? What are you doing here exactly with...a cup of ramen alone" said Youngbae as he furrowed his eyebrows while holding the ramen that Dara just put. 

"Eh? I'm just hungry" Dara grabbed the ramen back from Youngbae and seated herself nicely on the park bench while taking another sip of the ramen. 

The smiling Youngbae joined her afterwards, he rested himself on the park bench as he chuckled. "What?" asked Dara with a full mouth.

"Did your mother ever tell you to don't speak when your mouth is full?" Youngbae chuckled at Dara who looked slightly ridiculous with full of ramen.

This clumsy girl just won't stop embarrassing herself! She didn't know how ridiculous she looked, she just kept chewing without giving a damn on what Youngbae has said to her. And that's what makes Youngbae kept chuckling. He grabbed a tissue from his bag and wiped Dara's lips softly. 

"You better be careful, and next time please don't leave me without saying goodbye. okay?" said Youngbae while wiping.

Dara was frozen, she widens her eyes and be clueless like a 5 years old little girl. Youngbae was wiping her lips, she's just making sure she won't do anything embarrassing again like opening and spit out eveything inside . She felt uncomfortable with this guy staring at her lips right now, but in the other hand, she did feel a little bit touched with what Youngbae did to her. 

The feeling to be taken care of especially by this kind of guy is always pleasing like hell. Then she remembered

Leaving him without saying goodbye?

When did I leave him without saying goodbye? She thought. Did she ever meet him before? I don't know. Maybe she met him somewhere and asked him to listen to one of the songs that he wrote and then Seungri came and she left him alone in the practice room like that without saying goodbye. I don't know Dara, I don't know! 

She held Youngbae's arm to stop him from wiping her lips. Oh and his arms were so... hard. And what is that? Oh my god look at the biceps. Her hand was close to his biceps that she could just move her hand a little bit further and..

Dara shook her head quickly and swallow the ramen. "I-I'm sorry I left you yesterday! I didn't m-mean t-to" she stuttered while focusing her gaze at Youngbae. 

Oh em ji? What is this Dara? What's wrong with you? 

She swallowed her saliva. She didn't know how ridiculous she looked right now. Of course she wouldn't know, it's Sandara Park we're talking about. She shook her head for the second time and released Youngbae's arm quickly. 

"Dara?" said Youngbae

She didn't answer and instead she just stared at the empty ground, drowning in her own thoughts. "Dara?" said Youngbae as he leaned closer to Dara. 

"Uh oh. Omo! I-I'm so sorry aigooo what's wrong with me?!" She tapped her cheeks a few times as she avoided Youngbae's sight. She inhale and exhale hardly while rubbing her cheeks. 

"I missed lunch today, will you go with me to grab some meal in the mall?" asked Youngbae

Dara widens her eyes as soon as she heard what Youngbae just said clearly. Uhm yes? No? Yes? No? She didn't have anything to do anyway today, and the student council was also having a day off today. So there's nothing to lose with accepting Youngbae's offer. 

"YES! oh I-I mean" she coughed "I'll go with you"


 

It was a busy day for Seunghyun. He missed classes since 2 days ago, not just having to get tons of assignments but his position as the student council president was also at its risky place. The deans gave him the first warning for that, if he misses classes again in the next day, his position will be replaced immediately. And he no longer will be the president or be a part of the council anymore. 

He sighed heavily as he walked out of the class. He tight up his backpack and leaned his back against the wall. Jiyong was nowhere to be found today, they went to the different major so he didn't worry too much about him. Maybe Jiyong was also busy like him, but he really wanted to go somewhere to refresh himself today! He looked around the hallway, expecting he would see someone he knew.

and B I N G O

"Ya! Hyunjoong!" Seunghyun waved at a tall blonde guy right after he saw him walking down the hallway he was in.

Hyunjoong quickly ran towards him "Ya! Seunghyun! How are you man?" they high fived as soon as Hyunjoong arrived. 

"I'm good, hey! Let's go to the cafe! I really need to eat something, class was hell stressing!" said Seunghyun

"Yeah I know right? Okay then come on!" 

.

.

.

.

They arrived at the cafe.

Seunghyun and Hyunjoon were happily enjoying their meal. They took the table near the window, the same table that Seunghyun and Jiyong always sit on. Hyunjoong and Seunghyun was joking around talking about some boys stuff. That really made Seunghyun relax and he really got the kind of refreshment he needed. 

If only Jiyong was here, he thought. 

He was taking a sip of his orange juice when his eyes caught up on a scene in a park bench across the cafe. He widens his eyes as soon as he saw a girl, eating her ramen alone on the park bench. 

Sandara Park?

He put down his orange juice on the table. He got up without releasing his focus on Dara. "Ya, where are you going?" asked Hyunjoong

Seunghyun didn's say anything and he was about to go after her when suddenly he saw guy came to Dara. 

No

Hyunjoong who found Seunghyun distracted by a scene outside the window, turned his head towards the girl that Seunghyun has been staring at. "Wait, is that? Dong Youngbae? OUR Dong Youngbae? What is he doing with that girl?" said Hyunjoong