Jiyongie

Ain't It Fun

Dara walked down the aisle with her ​​red shoes. She's not usually this busy, especially as she got a task like this. A task that should not be done by a new secretary. And the secretary is a woman, how great is it? Dara showed the tired face. Her cheeks flushed and her forehead began to sweat. She wiped her sweat with her left hand, while her right hand holds the documents. She walked a little faster in the campus hallway. Her watch showed it was 5 PM already, she should be at home by now. But instead she's stuck in this stupid task. Dara looked uncomfortable and worried. She walked down the pitch. She could see the auditorium building from the distance.

'ah finally I got here, I'm so tired! surely now my sister is waiting for me at home. I could smell her delicious cooking! '

She finally arrived in front of the auditorium entrance. She was a little hesitate to walk in because it was so quite and seemed empty. But the door was open so there must be someone inside, using the auditorium facility. She took a little step inside. It was dark and cold. Nobody seemed to be here at the moment, but Seung Hyun said that the vice president was here and she needed to deliver the documents.

'Why can't he do it by himself seriously?! What kind of president is he?! I'm sure he is close like very close to his vice president, he doesn't need me to deliver this shi......'

She stopped her thought when suddenly she realized someone was watching her from the audience seats. She took a quick glance over a thousand of red seats inside the auditotium. "Who's there?" she bravely asked. She was scared for the second time that day, she was frightened even more because she knew that the lights were off and she couldn't see anything but the light from outside the entrance door.

She could hear footsteps, getting closer and closer to her. All she saw was full black and a little bit of red seats on her vision. Suddenly, a hand touched her shoulder from behind her. Dara quickly turned around to see the person behind her.

'Holy '

"Who ar......" the person put his hand on Dara's mouth and soon he revealed his face to Dara. Dara was shocked, it must be that Jiyong guy Seung Hyun told her before. He was smiling right after he tried to shut Dara's mouth. "Sssshhhhh. Don't say anything. It's an order" that guy talked to her like she was his slave. Dara was too shock to speak and defend herself that time.

"I believe you bring that document? Give me that, you're off duty now" the guy spoke to Dara slowly like he was seducing her. His hand felt soft like a baby's skin. He wore an expensive watch on his left arm. By then, Dara knew this guy was just another spoiled kid. "Since you're off duty, you're not the secretary anymore. Well at least not until the school starts again, tomorrow." he put down his hand and smiled at Dara, hoping she would melt and willing to do whatever he wants.

"W-what do you want to do?" Dara nervously asked that guy

"I'm Jiyong, the one who hired you as the secretary. You should be thankful to me, cause you know Seung Hyun won't hire you if i let him do the selection" Jiyong still speaking like he's gonna get laid. "since you owe me a lot, i think you can pay it with..." Jiyong stole a quick glance over Dara. He leaned his head to her who was still shock at the moment. He closed his eyes, wishing Dara would do the same. And suddenly..

"OUCH!" Dara slapped him right on his right cheek causing it to turned red. Jiyong couldn't help being treated like that by a random girl, he then grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer. Now that he could see her face clearly. But his face started to change right after he saw Dara's innocent look. Her sincere eyes and her red lips. And how she looked like a 5 years old girl asking for another scoop of ice cream. Something hit Jiyong really bad that hold him to continue his real intention by telling Seung Hyun to ask the new secretary to deliver the document to him. He still hold her wrist, he was busy feeling guilty and all while Dara was trying hard to get off Jiyong's arm. 

"Let me go you ! What do you think you are doing?!" She was finally free as Jiyong decided to let her go. Until they found a few steps of people walking towards the auditorium. But before they could escape, those people were already inside the auditorium.

"So this is the auditorium sir and..." As one of them the lights and they saw the figures of a young boy and girl looking shock and concern.

'Wait? is that..?'

"Dara? Dara noona?" said one of the men who stood in the entrance door. He wore this blue shirt and black jeans. His eyes had circles around it, causing him to look like a panda. A cute panda.

"Eh? Se-Seungri? What are you doing here?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hihi I'm still up for another chapter! I'm getting excited xD so leggoooo ~