Say Sorry

Ain't It Fun

"Daesung, the next time when i give that girl an order..don't you dare deny it, or trying to take it or even help her with the order. Understood?"

 

 

Seung Hyun crossed his arms as he watched the black jaguar drove away. He took a deep breathe afterwards. Daesung who stood behind him drowned in confusion after hearing what Seung Hyun has just said to him. Daesung moved closer to Seung Hyun as he tried to ask him something "Hyung, can i ask yo...."

"Do as i said or you're fired!" Seung Hyun yelled at the confused Daesung right before Daesung could finish his words. Daesung wonder why is Seung Hyun acting like that to the new girl. It made Daesung felt more guilty for what happened to Dara that day. First she slipped on the wet floor, second she had to the deliver that stupid document and third Seung Hyun treated her like . Like she didn't belong there. "Y-yes hyung" full of hesitant, Daesung left Seung Hyun alone in the outdoor walk as he planned to go home and refresh himself.

Seung Hyun stood alone as he started his empty stare. He put his hands on his pocket.

 

"What is that? What's with that look?Are you unhappy with your task? Are you quitting this job already?!"

"N-no. I'm going to deliver this n-now. Excuse me"

 

The conversation between him and Dara that day flashed on his mind. It kept echoing in his thought. It disturbed him. It killed him. It made him feel angry and annoyed. But no matter how much he tried to erase it, he just couldn't like it's stuck in his mind forever. And then the figure of Dara and that guy who walked with her out of the auditorium. That guy who embraced her like they already knew each other for a very long time. Seung Hyun didn't realize what he just felt towards Dara. When the first time he saw Dara in the front door of his office, and how Dara stared at him with her sincere eyes. It made him angry cause it felt different. He didn't know whether it's good or bad. But he wanted it to go away.

'I swear Dara if you keep making me feel that way i swear your life won't be good'

 

*-*

 

The next morning

 

The two boys walked in peace. Classes started in 30 minutes but the students were already in the campus area, hanging out and just enjoy their beautiful morning. Seung Hyun walked with his best friend Jiyong as they arrived in the campus main entrance. "So what happened yesterday? Did it go well?" Seung Hyun asked Jiyong as he put his elbow on Jiyong's shoulder

"What do you mean?" Jiyong took a glance at Seung Hyun

"That girl! The new secretary you hired! I swear why did you hire her anyway? Look, if you want to play again at least choose a better girl man!" oh that girl, now Jiyong remembered. The unexpected scene flashed on his mind. The face of an innocent girl that he tried to flashed on his mind for once again after his buddy reminded him of her. The sincere eyes and her soft red lips. Jiyong shook his head swiftly as he snapped back to reality.

"Oh that girl...uhm about that I..." Jiyong tried to explain what happened that evening to Seung Hyun. When suddenly, someone ran from behind them. The person who ran, bumped between Jiyong and Seung Hyun who were walking in peace. It was a girl. She ran as she was in hurry, she made the two bestfriends almost fell to the ground.

"Hey! Watch out!" Jiyong yelled to that girl who then stopped a little far in front of them. She turned around to see their faces and the two bestfriends were surprised. It was the new secretary, Sandara.

"Uh..oh..I-I am really sorry!" Dara then turned around and continued running. She was in hurry since she woke up late that morning. She should be at the campus since 15 minutes ago to help her teacher preparing for the next class. She didin't want to make the teacher wait for any longer so she ran from the bus stop to her campus.

"Ya! Come back here!" Seung Hyun who found out who the girl was, started to boil up. "Ya! Do you hear me?! COME BACK HERE!" he yelled even louder but Dara didn't seem to care. She kept running away to her class. Seung Hyun didn't even bother think and started chasing after her. He kept running as he was angry and so boiled up. He saw Dara getting into a class room, so he ran to the class. He finally arrived at the front door when he saw Dara was helping the teacher in that class.

"Here! Let me help you! I'm sorry i was late mam" Dara's soft voice started to flow to Seung Hyun's ears.

"Nah! It's okay dear no need to...." Seung Hyun walked into the class. When he reached the teacher's desk he grabbed Dara's arm and dragged her out of the class. "Hey! What are you doing?! Let me go!" Seung Hyun didn't bother to talk to the teacher, he just dragged her out of the class and pushed her to the wall.

"What are you....?" Dara stopped when she found that Seung Hyun was leaning on her. Made his eyes closer to Dara's. He stared at Dara's eyes, she could see his eyes are full of anger. So Seung Hyun scared the little girl again with his deep stare. Dara was shaking and began to sweat right after.

"Say. Sorry. To Me. Properly" Seung Hyun spoke with his cold deep voice again.

'Did he just chased me, dragged me out and pushed me like this just to make me say sorry to him PROPERLY?! Seriously?!?!'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So i'm done here! Leave comments and subscribes if you like the story! ^^