The Secretary

Ain't It Fun

Classes were all done. All the students were getting ready to leave the campus that afternoon. Well, except for Park Sandara. She was still busy with her 'business' in the campus. Walking roughly through the hallway with her red sneakers and her bag on her shoulder. She felt like the world weight on her shoulder as she just applied for a position in the student council. She always wanted to be part in organizations, working with people and make friends. It's all that she wanted. She looked at her watch and she knew she was late for her first meeting with the president and the vice president of the student council. She had to help the teacher first before she left her class. Sandara is a helpful and kind person, she would never want to let people feel bad. She always give the best service. She started to look worry and uncomfortable.

She passed the outdoor section before getting into the other building, when suddenly she saw a black jaguar parked in the parking lot. She stopped for while to give a second glance at the car. Her eyebrows narrowed as she looked confused.

'I think....is that? Really his car? If it is so what is he doing here? But...how? Uh..there's no way it is him. Stupid Dara how many people do you think who own a black jaguar?!'

After having a little thought, she continued walking inside the building. But this time, she ran. There was nobody in the hallway except her and some of the cleaning serivces who were, well...cleaning. She saw the board hanging on the upper wall saying 'Student Council Office'. She ran faster afterwards, she didn't care about anything else because she knew she was really late. And being late is not what she could tolerate. When Dara reached the front door of the office, suddenly "AAIISH!" she slipped on the wet floor. She fell down to the ground,

 

in front of the whole student council members. Including, the president.

 

"Ouch! My hurts!" Dara rubbed her to made it herself feel better after the hard crash until she realized that there were people looking at her. Even though there were only a few people, but she felt like she was watched by a thousand people. She felt so embarrassed that she couldn't even feel her feet anymore.

"Omo! Are you okay? Here let me help you!" a guy walked towards her and offered her a help. She couldn't even stare at that guy knowing how much she felt so embarrassed for the accident. So embarrassed that she didn't realize that her skirt was flipped up and it showed her smooth pale legs. It also exposed something even more embarrassing. Her underwear.

"Oh..uhm..miss?" that guy wanted to tell her about her skirt but he was just too scared to make her feel more embarrassed. So he swiftly fixed up Dara's skirt and helped her to get up. Everyone saw how her outfits didn't really make sense. She was in her uniform and she wore red sneakers. She felt the whole room questioned about how she dressed. And again, she felt embarrassed.

Didn't want to make a long explanation, she thanked the guy that helped her out earlier. "Thanks..um....." she took a look at his name badge on his chest. "um.....Daesung?" She finally said it clearly with a little hesitate. "Uh yeah, no problem Sandara" Dara was shocked to know that Daesung knew her name, but then again she realized she was wearing her name badge too.

"What are you doing here?" a cold deep manly voice came out from the end of the room. It was quite loud, but what scared Dara the most was the tone of it. "Uh..oh...I-I'm the..."

"Speak clearly!" the cold voice was actually from the man who then stood in the middle of the room. It was a tall guy with a manly look. He put his hands inside his pocket while walking towards Dara who froze in sudden.

"I-I am the new secretary here. I wanted to see uhm..Choi Seung Hyun? Someone from the student council said i need to report back to you about the confirmation of my position in the student council as the secretary" there, she finally explained like an educated woman.

"So, you're the new secretary. I see" as Seung Hyun took a time to analyze her whole appearance. "Why are you wearing red sneakers?" he gave Dara a question which made her eyes widen because of shock. "I-I um...." she was nervous and scared. Seung Hyun made her feel that way by acting real cold.

"I told you to speak clearly!" his tone was getting higher as he was starting to get pissed of Dara's existence. "I was having a dance practice before i got here. Because i knew i was late, i didn't have a time to change it"

"So you dance?! That's really cool!" suddenly Daesung screamed in the middle of the tense atmosphere. Seung Hyun gave him a deep stare. Daesung knew what he meant afterwards and began to stop.

"I am the student council president." he took a glance at her oily face after her quite long run. "And now that you are here, secretary..this is your first task" Seung Hyun dropped a whole pack of documents right on the floor. Right in front of Dara. "I want you to deliver it to Jiyong, the vice president right now. He is in the auditorium"

'WHAT? AUDITORIUM? But it's like.....miles away from here. Oh my god, i swear this guy!'

Receiving her first task as the new secretary, she couldn't deny. She didn't have a choice beside taking those stupid papers to the auditorium. "What is that? What's with that look? Are unhappy with your task? Are you quitting this job already?!" Seung Hyun pissed her off in front of the whole staff. Deep inside she wanted to give a slap directly on Seung Hyun's face. But for the sake of the student council, she had to back off from everything for a while and let she do her job as what the meanie president told her to do.

"N-no. I'm going to deliver this n-now. Excuse me" She took the documents and bowed to Seung Hyun. Dara walked out of the office with the documents on her hands

'Huh, stupid girl. How did she get the job anyway? It must be Jiyong. Hah, this guy. Will he ever stop approaching girls? And even if he wants to, it can't be with a girl like THAT. Skinny, short, dirty and...poor.' 

Seung Hyun realized he just made a scene in front of his staff, as they were all looked shock and surprised. "What are you looking at? Get back to work!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Finish with chapter one! If you're looking forward to my story, feel free to subscribes and leave comments! :]