Too Innocent

Ain't It Fun

'Did he just chased me, dragged me out and pushed me like this just to make me say sorry to him PROPERLY??! Seriously?!?!'

 

 

Dara's eyes widen in shock after hearing what Seung Hyun just said. Apparently she almost had a heart attack after what Seung Hyun did to her that morning, in front of her teacher. But what shock her the most was the reason why Seung Hyun chased after her and talked to her that way. To make her say sorry to him.

Finding that Dara didn't give a response to his order, Seung Hyun's blood boiled up once again. Seemed Dara really made him angry that morning so he didn't  hesitate to scare her like that. "Ya! What are you waiting for?! I said SAY SORRY TO ME PROPERLY!" Seung Hyun yelled in the campus hallway. Dara realized that he just made a scene in front of the students who started to crowd the hallway that morning.

 

"What are they doing?"

"What happen?"

"I heard she's the new secretary"

"What is the president doing to her?"

 

Dara looked around and found the students were having some kind of negative thoughts about the scene. And then she found that bloody Seung Hyun stood in front of her, staring at her with his fired up angry eyes and probably would keep forcing her to say sorry until she do what he told her to. "Ya! Aren't you listening?! Come on! SAY SORRY!"

"Dara! What are yo-..."

"Seung Hyun! Come on man! Stop it already!"

Suddenly the two voices of a girl and a boy came up into the scene, trying to break the heavy tense atmosphere in the hallway. Dara took a look to the source of the voices and finding out it was her best friend Bom and the vice president slash Kwon Jiyong slash the guy that tried to her yesterday in the auditorium.

Bom stopped as soon as she knew that Dara was pushed back by the president. She wanted to help but he looked too scarry to be approached by. And then Bom took a glance at Jiyong who tried to calm his bestfriend down.

Dara felt the time was getting slower as she started to think about what she has to do and act in a situation like that especially towards her boss. "What's going on here?!" Dara's teacher came out to break the scene. In the same time, Dara felt a bit safe but for once she wanted to take an act by herself to handle this spoiled kid in front of her.

"Do as i say. SAY...SORRY...TO ME....PROPERLY!" Seung Hyun asked her for once again, and this time he really meant it. Dara who were laid back on the wall began to get up and took a deep breathe. She closed her eyes for a while and then she exhale as she started to speak up.

"No. I've already said it to you earlier that i'm sorry and I'm not gonna repeat it as i think i've paid what i owe to you" Dara opened her eyes after she spoke clearly to Seung Hyun who was then stuck in silence by himself. Staring at Dara in shock.

"What did you just say?" He asked Dara to make sure of what he just heard

"You heard me." Dara's soft and sweet voice turned cold in sudden

Seung Hyun shook his head then staring at Dara. 'You are so unbelievable!' "Ya! Do as I say! Say sorry to me prop-.."

"I've already done it. In fact, why should i say sorry to you properly? You're not my mom, not my teacher or my personal dentist. Even i won't have to say sorry properly to my older siblings, why should i do it to you? Just because you're my boss? The student council president? And also the third year student in here? Or because YOU ARE RICH?" Dara's blood and anger boiled up but she tried to talk calmly because she didn't want to make another scene. But, this one is probably huge enough to call off the whole campus.

Seung Hyun left in silence and shock. His eyes widen staring deep at Dara's sincere eyes who were then turning into the demon's eyes staring back at him and probably stabbing even harder than he ever could to Dara. Somehow, he felt humiliated but his spoiled rich kid thoughts have blinded him and his ego side.

Just when Seung Hyun was about to speak, the bell rings and this time it really broke the scene. "Everybody! Go to your class!" Dara's teacher told the students to go to their class as the bell rings. She stared at both Dara and Seung Hyun and walked towards them. "If you excuse me, i need to take my student back" the teacher talked directly to Seung Hyun who still stared at Dara.

Dara smirked at Seung Hyun and walked away from him, following her teacher who walked into the classroom. She then turned around and faced Seung Hyun "I guess see you later then,boss. Come on Bom!" She called out her best friend who froze in the middle of the hallway. Bom then walked towards Dara as Jiyong took a short glance to Bom without her realizing.

'Why am i staring at her?'

 

The two bestfriend watched Dara and Bom walked and into the class and they quickly closed the door leaving Seung Hyun and Jiyong outside. "What just happened?! What did she just do to me?!" Seung Hyun talked to himself right after he sobbed. Jiyong gazed on his best friend and started to laugh

"HAHA! Man! Did she realy stormed you off?! You look like you just saw a ghost or something!"

Seung Hyun felt more embarrassed hearing his bestfriend's statement. "Aish! She really stresses me!"

"Hahaha man! Why did you chase her anyway?! Were you really that mad at her?! But seriously you shouldn't do that. She looks innocent! If you keep doing that to her, people might think you're a really bad guy! And anyway! She didn't do anything like THAT bad!" Jiyong talked as he made his bestfriend walked with him through the hallway, going to their class.

'Honestly Ji, I don't know. But she really annoyed me. You have no idea how i feel everytime she goes anywhere around me.'

Seeing Seung Hyun didn't continue the conversation, Jiyong put his elbow on Seung Hyun's shoulder. His smile faded when he thought he needed to tell Seung Hyun about what happened yesterday.

"Look, if you want to bully again or something else just please don't do it that girl. First, she is our secretary. Second, she looks like a 5 years old girl man! She looks too innocent! I don't get how you could stand to scare her like that?! And the last, she might be this commoners we USED TO AVOID back then but we're all grown up now! Don't you think it's a little bit immature?" Right after Jiyong gave his long speech to his best friend, a teacher called Jiyong from the end of the hallway.

"Ah! Jiyong! Come here! I need to talk to you!" Hearing his name was just called by a teacher, Jiyong rushed off and left Seung Hyun alone.

"Talk to you later man! See me in the cafe!"

 

Seung Hyun was still lost in his mind right afte he heard what Jiyong said.

 

'I swear Ji, It's not like that...

 

it's just...

 

this girl....

 

is unbelievable'