Preparing to Confess

IMAGINES

[BIGBANG DAESUNG]

Daesung stood in front of a flower shop, inspecting each bouquet from top to bottom with a critical eye. He finally decided to confess to you after a lot of prodding from TOP and Taeyang, and Daesung was the kind of guy who made sure his confessions were perfect- he just wanted you to know that you were special to him. He even remembered your past conversations when you mentioned that your favorite flowers were pink roses and daisies, and he looked all over Seoul until he found a flower shop that had them.

After careful consideration, he picked out a beautiful bouquet of daisies and pink roses, and whistled cheerfully as he walked up to pay.

“Is this for your girlfriend?” The cashier asked with a bright smile, but Daesung shook his head.

“She’s not my girlfriend…yet.” He handed over the money and grinned widely. The cashier handed over the bouquet and Daesung left. He had one more destination before he could visit you and express his real feelings.

He weaved through the busy streets of Seoul and found his way to a local store that he knew you loved. You also loved your cheesecake, and you once said that the way to your heart was with the delicious dessert.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” Daesung greeted the shopkeeper happily. I would like one slice of strawberry cheesecake, please.”

“Coming right up~” The shopkeeper responded. Daesung paid for the dessert and the shopkeeper called out to him as he left, “Hope your girlfriend likes it!”

Daesung laughed as he turned the corner. You weren’t his girlfriend… yet.