Your Birthday~~

IMAGINES

Today is your birthday. Sadly, you didn't think anyone knew, not even your new boyfriend, Sehun. You didn'd really mind though. All you cared about was being able to spend the day with him. After breakfast, you decided to call him up.

"Sehunnie~ Do you wanna hang out today?" You asked in your cutest voice.
"Thowwy (Sorry) Babe, I can't today. We are shooting the new music video. Maybe some other time, okay?"
Disappointed, you sighed and replied, "Okay... Maybe some other time. It's not like today is important or anything."
"Thanks thweetie, I'll make it up to you, okay?" Sehun asked.
"Okay... bye" You hung up and sighed. Perhaps you should have told him it was your birthday. Oh well, too late now.

Later that day, you decided to surprise Sehun at the site of the new music video. Dressed in your cutest outfit, you headed down to the store to pick him up something to eat.

"Hmmm... what should I get him?" You pondered walking down the aisles. 
"Oh! I know! He likes sushi, right?" You whispered to yourself as you picked up some. Smiling to yourself, you quickly turned to go and buy it.

"Ooomph!" You bumped into someone carrying a large box of party supplies. Bowing quickly, you apologized to the person you ran into and helped to quickly pick up the items that fell. 

"Looks like you're having a party! Have fun!" You looked up and gasped as your boyfriend, Sehun, grinned at you sheepishly.

"Uhh... yeah. It was for your birthday party, actually." He admitted, "We were going to surprise you..."

You were so touched by his thoughtfulness that you couldn't speak.

"Are... are you mad at me?" Sehun frowned, "I'm sorry I lied to you, I just wanted you to have the best birth-"

He didn't finish because you already captured his sweet lips with yours. 

"Thanks...oppa" You smiled and whispered against his lips.