One year with Kris

IMAGINES

Here is the Kris request I have done :D I am getting on a plane on 20 minutes but I will try to get the Yonghwa imagine done tonight.

IT was your one year anniversary with Kris. You guys had been dating secretly for year, only EXO and EXO’s manager knew of your relationship. You guys felt that it was better this way, and you were gad because you did not have crazy fan girls jealous of you and hating on you, unlike some of the other idols who were in relationships publicly. Secretly, though, you were sad. You didn’t want to be a secret, you wanted to be able to go to the movies and go on dates without having to wear disguises or have a group of people escorting you guys. All you wanted was to be public. Unfortunately, Kris didn’t. You knew he was just being this way because he did not want you to be upset, and you understood, but still….


EXO just finished rehearsal for their concert where they were going to perform Wolf. All of the boys were sweaty and hot, but they still couldn’t contain their excitement. As Kris’ girlfriend, you were one of them and they accepted you whole-heartedly, and it was easy to see as they all ran up to you yelling, “Noona! Did you see that?”


Kai jumped on your back, but you were used to it so you were able to support his weight, “Noona! My dancing was awesome, wasn’t it? Don’t answer. I know it was, I AM EXO’s Dansheen Masheen after all.”


Baekhyun pulled Kai off of your back and slung his arm around your shoulder, leading you away from the group, “Noona, my eyeliner was spectacular, wasn’t it?” He peered into your eyes, “You know, noona, your eyeliner is pretty good too. Omo! I have competition!” He winked at you and stepped back as another figure wrapped his arms around you, giving you a back hug. 


“You may have competition, Baekhyun, but I don’t.” Kris smirked and Baekhyun ran off, laughing and yelling for Chanyeol.


“So, babe,” Kris whispered into your ear, his y voice making you melt, “Guess what is today.”


“Hmm… I don’t know,” You giggled and Kris pretended to be sad.


“What do you mean you don’t know?” He sniffled.

 

 

“Oh wait, today is our one year anniversary, isn’t it?” You asked him sweetly. Kris answered your question with a kiss. 


“Of course it is,” He pulled away and smiled. He knew you were uncomfortable about the fact that your relationship was private, and he decided to change it.


“Tonight, babe, everyone is going to know we are together.” He whispered into your ear. You were speechless. 


“Really…?” You asked, shocked.


He answered you with another kiss, “Would I lie to you?”