Sleeping Hongki

IMAGINES

You smiled at Hongki’s sleeping face. He was lying next to you on the bed with one arm around your waist. You slowly brought your hand up to his face, being careful not to wake up, and traced his perfect features.

He was so cute when he was sleeping, and he looked a lot different than his normal, crazy self. When he slept, all of the stress and worries that he dealt with left. His face relaxed, making him look five years younger.

Your hand retreated from his face and you were surprised when Hongki’s hand grabbed yours.

“Errmph…” He grumbled cutely, his eyes still closed, “Why did you stop?”

You giggled, “Go back to sleep, silly goose.”

He grumbled again and sat up, causing the blanket to fall off of you. You shivered as you were only wearing one of Hongki’s t-shirts and a volleyball shorts. Hastily, you reached out to grab the blanket but Hongki stopped you.

“Are you cold?” He asked smirking slightly. You nodded and he opened his arms out for you.

“Well, come here, I will warm you up.” He winked and you laughed.

“No naughty stuff mister!”

His eyes grew wide in pretend shock, “I would never!”

Grinning at your silly boyfriend, you crawled across the bed and into his waiting arms. He wrapped his arms around your petite frame and nuzzled your soft hair.

“Oppa,” You protested, “I’m hungry, let’s go make breakfast, okay?”

Hongki sighed, giving in to your cuteness, “Fine, kaja,” He said, getting off of the bed and pulling you to the kitchen.