Bubble Tea?

IMAGINES

[CHANGSUB-BTOB]

You sat on the floor behind a wall of cameras and CUBE personnel, watching BTOB film the pajama version of their Second Confession music video. There was on guy in particular that you could not keep your eyes off of. With his light blue polka-dotted sleepwear and cute expressions, Lee Changsub had captured your heart. If only you were able to tell him. You were a friend of the BTOB boys from back when they were trainees, and you felt that it would be awkward if you were to express your feelings now that they were idols. Oh well… maybe one day, you thought.


The boys quickly finished up their video, and they rushed over to you.

“So… did you like it?” Minhyuk asked you eagerly. You laughed, he was so adorable, kind of like a little kid. 

“Yeah, how were we?” Changsub joined in the questioning, grinning at you. You looked down and blushed, and the members of BTOB exchanged amused glances without you noticing.

“You guys were fantastic!” You looked up at the seven boys and flashed a bright grin at them, “I loved it! You guys were so cute.” Mostly Changsub, you thought, and blushed again. 

“Hey, Minhyuk, Peniel, Ilhoon, I need you guys to come and help me get something, okay?” Leader Eunkwang asked. The three boys complied and got up, leaving with their leader. Eunkwang turned around for a sec, “Oh, Sungjae and Hyunsik, could you guys go and help our manager really quickly?” the two nodded and Eunkwang left after a wink aimed at the remaining member, Changsub.

Changsun appeared nervous, but he couldn’t have been more nervous than you were. I mean, you were practically in love with him. It took everything you had not to burst out and say anything.

“So..uh… I was wondering….” Changsub trailed off.

“Y-you were wondering w-w-what?” You stammered.

“Uh.. Do you want to go and get bubble tea with me?” He scratched the back of his head cutely, “I mean, you don’t have to! Not if you don’t want to!”’ He added quickly.

You blushed again, “I-I would love to!”

“Great! It’s a date.” Changsub beamed.

You guys were too busy being shy with one another to notice the other members of BTOB, hiding behind several cameras and surprised staff, laughing at your awkwardness with each other.

“Oh gosh, they really do like each other, don’t they?” Eunkwang asked.