Tao's Competition

IMAGINES

“Hey, can you go and tell Tao that I won’t be able to make it to his competition today?” Your older brother, Kris asked, “Tell him that I am so sorry, but SM needs Suho and I back at company headquarters. Something about EXO promotions that only concerns the leaders I guess.”

“Huh?” You were surprised, Kris NEVER missed Tao’s competitions. He knew how much it meant to Tao for him to be there- they WERE best friends after all, “Sure oppa, I’ll go.”

You blushed and Kris laughed at you, “Silly, silly girl. Tao is my best friend, not your boyfriend. No matter how much you want him to be.” Kris winked at you. He knew of your secret crush on Tao, the lovable Kung Fu Panda.

“Oh, and I promised to buy him Gucci if he wins, so will you take him out for me? I promise I will pay you back. Please, please, please! You know I love you, right? Just please do this one little thing for me,” Kris pleaded, getting on his knees because he knew how much you HATE spending money. You were like a packrat- but instead of “stuff” you hoarded money.

You sighed. Your oppa was just too cute to deny especially when he was begging you for something, “Yes, oppa. I will buy him Gucci,” you said, rolling your eyes at the panda’s strange obsession. “Although, I don’t know why you always buy it for him.”

“It makes him happy.” Kris replied simply. “That’s all that matters.”

Later that day, you managed to find Tao at the site of his martial arts competition.

“Tao!” You called, waving in his direction. He turned and smiled at you.

“Hey! I’m glad you could make it,” He pulled you in for a cuddly hug. This was another reason you called him panda Tao. He was just so cuddly!

“Hmm….” Tao looked around in confusion. “Where’s your brother? He said he would be here.”

You pulled away from Tao’s embrace and shuffled your feet in embarrassment. “I’m sorry Tao, but Kris and Suho were called in by SM for some stuff. He said he was sorry and he wishes that he could be here with you.”

Tao nodded in understanding, “That’s okay, you’re here! That’s all that matters!” He winked at you , causing your face to turn scarlet red.  “Oh, sorry but I have to go, it’s almost my turn to compete. Wish me luck!” He pulled you in for another cuddly hug.

“Good luck! My little Kung Fu Panda…” You giggled into his ear.

“Ehh? Who are you calling little??” Tao winked again, making you blush AGAIN, and ran off.

Not surprisingly, Tao won first place. You ran to him, and even though he was sweaty you jumped into his waiting arms.

“Congrats! I am so happy for you!” You gushed as he laughed, holding you easily.

“You know what this means?” He asked, putting you down.

“No…” you said, confused, “What does this mean?”

“GUCCI!” Tao yelled, grabbing you hand and running off to the Gucci store. He dragged you all the way there, giggling like a little girl the whole way.

After a lot of time looking at all the bags, Tao finally picked a studded, black over-the-shoulder bag.

“Uhh… okay Tao… let’s go and buy your purse…” You mumbled, embarrassed.

“Ya! It is NOT a purse! It is clearly a SATCHEL.” Tao retorted. “Sheesh. It’s obvious.”

You just gigged and shook your head, taking the bag from him. “Why don’t you let me go and buy it for you, okay?”

“Thanks!” Tao pulled you in for yet ANOTHER hug. But this time he whispered in your ear, “Here’s a little something to pay you back.”

Smiling slightly, he gave you a quick kiss on the cheek.

“Tao! What was that?” You asked, astonished.

“You know…. A kiss.” He winked at you. “There’s more where that came from.”