Kris' Mistake

IMAGINES

[KRIS #2- EXO]

Kris stared intensely at the TV. He was watching and rewatching the video of EXO’s wolf performance, determined to find any flaws or mistakes that he made. He replayed the video again, then groaned putting his head in his hands.

“Kris oppa, are you okay?” You asked him worriedly. He wasn’t like this usually. You started to walk towards him but a hand grabbed your arm and pulled yo
u back. Glancing up in surprise, you saw that it was Luhan. HE was looking at Kris with a sad expression.

“Dhuizang is having a hard time right now. He feels like he messed up during the performance. I wish we could help him but I think he needs some space.” Luhan whispered knowingly. You nodded in understanding and turned away from the Dragon leader.

“No. I don’t want her to leave.” Kris mumbled almost incoherently. “I want her to stay with me.”

You and Luhan exchanged glances. “Uh… okay.” You walked back over to Kris, who was sitting on a large leather couch still holding his head in his hands. You stood right in front of him, uncertain of what to do. You didn’t have to wait long as Kris looked up, tears glistening in his eyes. Seeing his pain, you sunk to your knees in front of him and placed your hands on his cheeks, cupping his head in your hands.

"What's wrong Kris?" You asked tenderly.

He just stared at you, then whispered hoarsely, “ I messed up.” He looked away, “I messed up. I tried to be perfect for my fans but I messed up in the middle of the performance.”

“No, Kris, you were fine. No one noticed anything.

“Are…are you sure?” He asked you uncertainly, and you nodded with a smile. He smiled back softly and hugged you with a tight grip, a single tear rolling down his perfect face. 


“Thank you…” he whispered into your hair.