Zelo with a side of Zico

IMAGINES

[BLOCK B AND BAP- ZICO AND ZELO]

 

This is set sometime in the future- Block B now works for TS Entertainment and BAP and Block B all live in the same dorm. You are a close friend of both groups.

You and Zelo crept down the hallway to the office where Zico worked most of the time. He was currently busy writing new songs for Block B’s comeback. Zelo grabbed your arm lightly and pulled you back with a finger in front of his lips, motioning to you to be quiet. He snuck ahead of you and slowly cracked open the door to where Zico was working. You both stifled laughs as you set your eyes on Zico’s Hello Kitty collection. You looked around and saw a figure hunched over the desk, sleeping peacefully with a hello kitty pillow under his head.

“Slacker,” You giggled softly and walked up behind him. He looked like an angel while he was asleep. He works too hard, you thought. Zelo tapped on your shoulder and held up two objects in his hand. One was a blanket, which you carefully placed around Zico’s shoulders, and the other was a plate full of yummy food that you guys prepared for Zico for when he wakes up. Since he was asleep, you placed it noiselessly on the desk, away from his arms so he wouldn’t accidently knock it off or anything.

You remembered back to a few hours previously, when you and Zelo were putting the food together. 

“Hey Noona!! Can we put some of these on there?” Zelo asked cheerfully, the baby giant smiled and held up a container of cherry tomatoes.

You rolled your eyes and laughed at him. 

“Noona! Don’t laugh!” Zelo frowned cutely, and you reached up to tweak his nose. “Ehh? Noona!” Zelo whined, “Don’t do that!”

You answered him with a giggle, “No, Zelo, you CAN NOT give him the cherry tomatoes. Those are yours, remember?”

Zelo nodded eagerly and started scarfing them down. You quickly stopped him, “Zelo! We are working on food for ZICO right now, not you!”

He sighed and walked over to the fridge to put the tomatoes away. While he was over there, he started rummaging through the shelves until he found something new.

“Ohh! Noona! What about cheesecake?” Zelo asked with his head still inside the fridge.

“You better not TOUCH my cheesecake,” a voice growled from the entryway to the kitchen. Daehyun stood there, glaring at Zelo. “In fact, you better not LOOK at my cheesecake. Don’t even THINK about it either.” He turned and stalked off. When he was a safe enough distance away, you and Zelo burst into laughter. Daehyun was usually a sweetheart, always nice and caring, but when it came to his cheesecake, well, he gets pretty mean.

“Come on, noona, let’s get back to making Zico something to eat.” Zelo encouraged.

“Hmmm… hey, why don’t we have anything spicy in here?” Zelo asked you.

“Zelo, Kyung can’t eat anything spicy. You really should pay more attention to people, silly goose.” 

“Oh yeah…” Zelo giggled with his head still inside the fridge. “Come on, noona! Let’s make Zico the best food ever.”

Zico moved a little in his sleep, bringing you back to the present. You smiled at Zico’s sleeping form then peered at the piles of paper strewn across the desk.

One in particular caught your eye. The top had your name on it… was Zico writing a song for you? You were curious, so you stood on your tippy toes in order to try to read it. The only words you could make out were, ‘Saranghae, Pretty, and Secret Love’ before you lost your balance and fell on top of Zico. 

Your eyes grew wide as you realized what you just did. You fell into Zicos lap, and although he was still sleeping (surprisingly enough) he wrapped his arms around you and snuggled closer to your body.

“Zelo! Help me!!” You hissed at him, but the boy just smirked at you before backing up from you and Zico. 

“Bye Noona! Enjoy~” He laughed and slipped out the door, leaving you to be Zico’s new pillow.