Stranger at the Door

IMAGINES

[Yonghwa- CNBLUE]

 

You stood in front of the mirror, making sure your hair and makeup were PERFECT for the night. You were nervous, Hyorin,, a friend of yours said that she knew a guy she wanted you to meet, and she said that he was cute- as well as single.

You smoothed out your shirt. It was made out of a silky purple fabric, long sleeved, and it had buttons that reached up to your collar bone. You left it ed, however, and wore a simple white cami underneath. You wore plain skinny jeans too. The outfit was simple, but on you it was killer. 

The doorbell rang, and you expected that it was Hyorin. She said she might pick you up. Rubbing your hands nervously, you opened the door, “Hey-“ You stopped. 

Your friend wasn’t the one at the door. Instead, there was an extremely attractive man waiting for you. He was fairly tall, about 5 foot 11, with medium length brown hair that was tousled ily. He had small earrings, ad although you usually did not think that was attractive on guys, he pulled it off well. 

“Uh, hey!” He stammered, eyeing you up and down. You blushed, and he continued speaking. “Uh, Hyorin said to come here? She asked me to pick you up. He smiled, flashing brilliant white teeth, “My name is Yonghwa.”

“I-i-it’s nice to meet you!” You quickly stammered. This guy WAS cute, Hyorin wasn’t kidding. Oh god, he’s single too, you thought. Wait, what am I thinking, I just met him!

He extended his hand towards you, “Come on, let’s go,” he smiled again and your heart melted. You took his hand and let him lead you out the door and onto the bustling streets. 

Bzzzz!! Your phone buzzed in your pocket, “I am so sorry, do you mind if I check that?”

In response, his phone buzzed too, and he chuckled, “As long as you don’t mind if I check mine.” 

“Not at all,” you answered and you both pulled out your phone. Looking at the brightly lit screen on your iPhone, you saw a message from Hyorin. You unlocked your phone and it automatically went to your messages. You scanned Hyorin’s text quickly and looked up at Yonghwa.

“Uhh..” He looked at you and showed you the same message from Hyorin on his phone.

‘Sorry guys! I can’t make it, but don’t ruin the night just because of me! Go and get to know each other better, I might be able to join you guys later!’ The screen went black and you both stared at each other uncertainly. You cleared your throat and grabbed Yonghwa’s hand.

“Come on, you read the message! Let’s go and have some fun.” You turned and smiled at him, and he smiled back. 

“Okay!”

Who knows, you thought, this could be the start of something new~