EXO Showcase

IMAGINES

Your older brother, Baekhyun, was dancing around the house like a maniac. 

"YA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!" You yelled at him.

"Today is the day we debut! EXO is finally debuting~ Oh my gosh!!" Baekhyun exclaimed like a silly fangirl.

You knew your oppa's debut day was going to be soon, you just didn't realize HOW soon. 

"Oppa, can I come backstage at your showcase?" You asked sweetly, using aegyo that would beat even Kris'. "

"Of course you can. Chanyeol said he wanted you to come." Baekhyun smirked. He knew you had a major crush on his best friend, Chanyeol, and he loved teasing you about it constantly.

You were too excited to care about your brother's teasing. You were going to be able to see EXO - and CHANYEOL - backstage!!

-----


(Backstage at EXO's showcase)
"ROLL LIKE A BUFFALO" Kris rapped and Chanyeol joined in, causing thousands of fangirls to scream for their oppas to notice them. They continued rapping in their y deep voices to Two Moons, and it was over before you knew it. 
You sighed, then squeaked as a tall figure came up from behind you and rapped his long arms around you. 

"So, babe, did you like it?" you looked up to see Chanyeol smirking at you.

"Uh.. uh..." You couldn't speak. CHAN FREAKING YEOL was holding you in his arms.

"I'll take that as a yes," He smiled, "You know, our manager said that we couldn't have a girlfriend until our showcase... but guess what?"

"What?" you managed to squeak out.

"It's our showcase," he winked, "So... Wanna be my girlfriend?"

You were speechless... again.

Chanyeol chuckled, "I guess I am going to take that as a yes."

He turned you around so that you were facing him, and softly kissed you on the lips. 

"YA! WATCH WHAT YOU ARE DOING WITH MY SISTER! I WON'T HESITATE TO ROUGH YOU UP CHANNIE!" Your brother yelled from the other side of the room while the rest of EXO giggled like little girls. 

"YA! OPPA SHUT UP!" You yelled back and then wrapped your arms around Chanyeol for a deeper kiss.