Chapter 8

The Wolf Cub

(No ones pov.)

 

''Appa,hyung stop!'' a child's voce yelled out in every wolfs mind as he ran into Kyounghwas hands purposely shifting so the kimono would reveal the sign on her neck that he had made.

 

Instead of a small bite mark there was a small moon tattoo with black dots around indicating the bite mark place.

''Little one...what have you done? why is she with the mark?'' one of the wolfs growled asking the question confusion misting his thoughts.

 

Jun snuggled closer to Kyounghwa who was frozen in shock seeing the mystical beings in front of her that her family records had talked about yet doted extinct.

 

''Umma, Jun umma'' Jun sent his thoughts again to the wolfs his small hand placed on Kyonghwas cheek.

 

To Kyonghwa the communicating was unseen and unheard only thing that she could see was that the wolfs had stopped and the man that just turned from wolf was standing rigid his jaw clenched and eyes penetrating. 

 

After some moment of quiet the other wolfs turned in handsome men clad  in furs as the first one and standing flanked behind the first one who probably was their alpha.

 

''State your name woman'' The man finally talked his eyes cold.

 

This made Kyounghwas jaw clench.He was on her property in her shrine and acted as he owned the whole place and she had trespassed their territory.

 

''And why would I give my name to a Werewolf pack when they trespassed my shrines grounds and attacked me?'' you asked your voice and gaze icy as you stood up Jun still in your hands. 

 

The alphas eyes narrowed and a nonhuman growl ripped thru his chest.

 

''You will answer when a ancient one asks'' The black haired man next to the alpha growled out threatening.

 

Your eyes widened for a moment at his words but then they slipped back in the icy glare.

 

''I wont give a name to anyone that hasn't given his word to me'' you bit back and the alpha start to chuckle shocking all of you.

 

"My name is Yifan the alpha of black moon exo pack. Will now you answer me with a name and how in the dark worlds wonders my cub came in the hands of a human yeosa?'' The man asked his a smirk on his lips but eyes hard and threatening like sharp sword.

 

 


Hello, hello my readers~ ^o^

 

 

How are you dooing?

 

Good? I hope your good :D

 

I really want to thank the 71 subscriber i have....

 

wow... 71.... O.O

 

SO MANY?? Chincha!?!?

 

Im so happy that so many people like my story thought im really surprised because it seems so primitive for me....

 

And im still working on my English too....

 

 

THANK YOU MY READERS~ You make me cry from happiness :'D

 

Now some macros~

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please comment and subscribe~