Chapter 3

The Wolf Cub

It was few days after the night that led the small boy,Jun, to live in the shrine with you.

 

Your everyday routine hasn't changed much and to your surprise Jun was like a shadow or a tail following you and never leaving your side even for a moment.

 

jun also was wary obedient that you don't see in kids at his age sitting on the side while your meditating and watching your daily training not making a hassle.

 

He was content with the straw dolls and always was fascinated by the small garden by the shrine but never left you to explore alone.

 

Today was the day you were going to the market  the emptiness of food in the kitchen more then evident.

 

You looked back to find Jun as always following you with his big eyes looking up at you with wonder. This sight made a small smile come to your face.

 

''Come 'ere Jun'' you smiled and crouched down opening your arms and without a delay a bright smile broke on his small face as he ran into your hands and clutched his small chubby hands around your neck.

 

You carried him on your hip to your room and started to change him with a light smile.

 

After changing him you changed from your dark kimono and into the traditionally yeosa garbs.

 

It was like a rule that you couldn't go to town without these garbs proclaiming your identity. 

 

With the light smile still on your face you took jun in your hands and placed a bag on shoulder for the needed things from the town and set of in the hour long walk to the town Jun Looking around at the scenery with happy wonder sparkling in his eyes.

 

~>~>~>~>~>~(In town)~>~>~>~>~>~

 

As you stepped your foot in the towns square,  the biggest place in town even thought it still was evidently wary small, all the towns people greeted you with smiles.

 

The kids happliy ran and crowded you and only stopped to look in wonder at the small boy in your hands and then bombard you with tons of questions.

 

Suddenly the kids quieted down yet again hearing the one person town that everyone hated yet couldn't do anything against.

 

Lee Myungsoo

 


Hey all~

 

Im back with another chapter~

 

Sorry for the wait..orz >.<

 

I hope you liked this chapter~

 

Please comment.