Chapter 11

The Wolf Cub

 

Kyounghwa with Yixing and Jun were walking for about a half an hour already, and the day was turning out to be better and better with only small specks of clouds in sky and the sun climbing the sky higher and higher, warming up the earth.

 

Not long after getting outside of the shrine she had let the small child down as he was eager to run around, now chasing a butterfly in front of the two grownups, his face glowing with a smile.

 

The two didnt utter a word all the way till the small town. As Kyounghwa got to the center of the small town all the small kids swarmed around her and pulled Jun in games not caring about his lack of talking.

 

All this time Yixing started to take in all the details of the tow and look for any upcoming  danger, softening up a bit as he saw how happy Jun was with the small group of kids who played tag around the small fountain.

 

''Kyounghwa unnie~ please play your flute!'' A small girl called out making Kyonghwa smile.

 

''Okay sweety'' she smiled making asll of the kids chear. 

 

Kyounghwa sat down on the edge of the fountain and pulled out her small flute after a bit starting to play a traditional song, pulling all of the kids attention to her as she played.

(start at 0.19)

 

The song made Yixing  curious. It wasnt just a traditional song but a song from the mythical side, more precisely the songs was from his species.

 

But he didnt think about it much because suddenly he picked up a dark murky aura, making him look around to find it. There, there stood a pale man with dark hair, dressed in expensive clothing.

 

He was looking at Kyounghwa with determination and something else in his eye.... something really dark. At that moment Kyounghwa finished the song and lowered the bamboo flute looking at the cheering kids that soon started to play again.

 

The dark man started to move towards Kyounghwa making Yixing go closer to her too, far enough not letting the other man notice him but close enough to do something if needed.

 

But a hand landed on Yixings shoulder before he could go even closer, making him quickly look over his shoulder only to see Yifan making him calm a bit as he motioned to the shorter male to keep quiet and just watch what will happen.

 

Only one  thought got thru their heads 'this might be interesting.'

 


HIIIIIII~

 

Dont kill me because i have been a bad author-nim and haven updated much or a long chapter TTT___TTT

 

Hope you liked this chapter~ thought it was boring and with a kliffie /pouts/

andikowthatitwasreallyshort!! TT_TT

 

 

Please comment so i could know what to do with this story.... should i  get a  co-author? and if yes do you know any active co-author i could have?