Chapter 4

The Wolf Cub

 

 

Your gaze hardened as your eyes fell upon the arrogant man that was nearing you with a smirk on his face.

 

''Well well if it isnt the priestess'' he drawled as he stopped few feet away crossing his hands acting mighty.

 

"Kim Myungsoo'' you sternly nodded head and tried to go around him clutching Jun in your hands but he just stepped in the way and to your surprise Jun started to glair at him clutching the small wooden ball that you carved with ornaments for him.

 

"I didn't let you go girl'' he spat out in icy voice and grabbed your hand making you clutch on Jun more tightly.

 

''And what may I ask do you want from me milord?'' you asked evident venom in your voice.

 

Kim Myungsoo was the young milord of the town owning almost all the town and thats why acting so stuck up. The towns people couldn't do anything because they either were under him working in field or loaning land or their family members were.

 

If they tried to do something that would hurt them or their family so they pulled back only glaring and quieting down as the lord was near.

 

''A positive answer to the question I asked you.''he plainly answered.

 

''The answer is still no'' you answered squinting your eyes in glare and swiftly went to the market leaving him there standing.

 

'You'll say yes one day'' he hisses under his breath as you left him standing there going to the vegetable cart.

 

"never...''you whisper thinking of the awful life it would be. 

 

You looked at Jun only to find him with sad almost teary eyes that made your heart twist in pain.

 

''There there little one dont cry no one will take me away from you'' you soothed him as he snuggled into your neck his small hands clutching on your neck.

 

So you continued on with your shoping Jun clutching on you all the time.

 

 


 

 

here is another chappie~

 

Sorry for the lame ending >n<

I just lost the motivation there for a moment...

 

and sorry if this chapter is shorter too.....


 

 

 

Still please comment and subscribe :3