Chapter 6

The Wolf Cub

(narrator pov)

That nigh as Kyounghwa  went to sleep she dreamt of weird dreams only to wake up sweating and with searing pain in her neck.

 

As she quietly hissed from pain Jun only snuggled close to her and  continued to sleep.

 

Slowly she went out of her  room leaving Jun sleeping a towel on her hand and continued to a small hot spring near the house pulling off her kimono and slipping in the water,

 

The warm water washed away all the sweat and relaxed her muscles but the pain in her neck only  worsened.

 

In pain she clutched her neck crying out quietly in pain but her head suddenly shot up hearing loud howls not so far away.

 

'Wolfs" She whispered quickly getting out in a flash and pulling on her kimono still wet and ran to the shrine her breath coming out in gasps.

 

(You pov)

 

You ran as fast as you could to the shrine fear evident in your eyes 'Jin oh little one be alright'

 

A cold shiver went over your bones as you skidded to stop in the front yard hearing another  howl near by  much closer then before.

 

You ran into your room only to find Jun siting up and smiling his teeth showing as another howl ran thru the air.

 

After especially loud howl Jun clapped his hands and for the first time as long as you have been with the child he gave out a  sound.

 

And the sound was one word,,,

''Appa~''

 

Your head snapped in shock  to the small boy as a long howl rang thru the air.

 

Already close, too close bbecause it was in the shrines yard.

 

 


Here is the next chapter~

 

Next chapter will be in wolf pov :3

 

So wait for it~

 

Please subscribe and comment~