Chapter 5

The Wolf Cub

 

(Narrators pov. Somewhere in the mountains )

 

It was raining hard as six large wolfs were running thru the muddy woods their feet synchronizing and running looking, searching for something.

 

The largest wolf stopped and started to sniff around then turned to the others.

 

''Hes near'' he sent the message to others as hey stopped around him.

 

''Where? The only thing that is near is a lake and a shrine' and thats miles away' one of the wolfs piped in.

 

''I dont know but i feel my pup,my aegi near'' the biggest wolf growled back angry clawing the ground.

 

''Dont worry Dulzhang we will find him'' the second biggest wolf  tried to settle down his leader and with sight he nodded.

 

''Lets go we have long way to run'' the leader  nodded and started to run again.

 

(You pov)

 

You were sitting on your futon with Jun in your lap while you were reading an old story book to him.

 

The rain behind the thin walls was getting harder and harder with every minute thunder clapping loudly but Jun wasn't scared it looked almost as if he didn't hear it.

 

Suddenly after one especially loud clap he grabbed your hand and you stopped reading and looked down to him.

 

''Did that scare you little one?''  you asked in sweet voice while Jun just looked up at you with big eyes.

 

You sighted and with a small smile took him in your soft embrace hugging him to your chest.

 

But surprised you was a sudden pain in your neck as if it was punctured by small knifes.

 

You recoiled back a bit and looked down at Jun only to find  him snuggling to you and already a sleep.

 

With a sight you placed Jun on the futon and went to the mirror to look at your neck.

 

Your eyes widened in shock to find red small canine marks on your neck.

 

''How... how did this happen?'' you whispered shocked and bit scared.

 

 


 

Hey hey hey~

 

Im back with another chapter :D

 

OTL it got even shorter >.<

 

MINAHE~

 

I still hope you liked it because it will help with the oncoming chapters >.<

 

 

 

 

 

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!