Chapter 10

The Wolf Cub

 

(No ones pov.)

 

Kyounghwas eyes squinted in disbelieving glare. ''How can i let SIX men, SIX UNKNOWN men not to mention WEREWOLVES live here? I dont know your future intentions or are you trustable.'' she said in cold voice.

 

''All I want is my pup to be with me AND be happy. He marked you as part of a pack that means you are important to him and that means that you make him happy. SO if your not leaving with us us we are staying with you.''Yifan said with non of his emotions changing. 

 

''Mother of all why do i need to endure this'' Kyounghwa sighted and mumbled under her breath.

 

Her shoulders slumping in defeat she overlooked all six of the god like face before looking at Jun  as he looked up at her with big hopeful eyes placing his small palm on Kyounghwas  cheek.

 

''please...Kyo umma...'' the small voice in her head surprised Kyounghwa making her eyes widen and look up to the pack that just calmly stood there watching it all.

 

Kyounghwa bit her lip and then slowly nodded.

 

''You can stay here...'' Their faces broke in smirks and smiles  but then next part shocked them ''BUT there will be rules you will need to follow'' the smirk Kyounghwa had made some of the wolfs at her not antipacing the rules. 


 

Two of the wolf boys grumbled while cleaning the front yard of the Shrine,  a broom and rake in their hands.

 

''Tell me again why are we doing this?'' one of them asked to the other who quietly was cleaning away the dead leaves shifting a bit not too used to the clothes he was in.

 

''Because Alpha said so and we cant leave our luna behind'' the other said calmly placing his rake away as he was done with his job.

 

The other huffed and annoyed continued his job till done tugging on his hanbok hating the outfit.

 

''And why did we need to change our furs to these annoying human clothes?'' he whined.

 

''Because your in a shrine pabo'' the other rolled his eyes.

 

Suddenly Kyounghwa came  out of the shrine with a bag over her shoulder and little Jun following her like at tale with happy sparkling eyes, only for the girl to roll her eyes playfully and pick up the small boy who instantly snuggled to her, his small hands circling around her neck.

 

''And where is the yeosa going?'' asked one of the boys asked tilting his head in wolfy manner, the other quietly standing by him with crossed hands. 

 

''Im going to the town few miles from here.'' She said shifting a bit while holding Jun. ''With you all here and your big appetites  i need more food. There only is so much of it left, all thought i bought them for whole month'' Kyounghwa shrugged as they nodded.

 

'' You cant go alone Kyounghwa-shi'' The same boy said coming closer. ''Especially with pup being with you'' he added.

 

''Then what do you suggest  Yixing-shi?'' She tilted her head as Jun turned to look curious at the two wolfs.

 

''Easy, outside the shrine you will go only with one of us being with you'' Yixing said shrugging his shoulders, but this  made Kyounghwa frown.

 

''Yifan-shi didnt say anything about this'' she shifted the small boy on her other hip.

 

''Well it comes with the package of being Luna and not to mention pup being  with you'' The other boy said calmly shrugging.

 

Yixining nodded along what his pack member was saying only to make the young yeosas shoulders slump and a sight leave her lips.

 

''Well it seems that i cant say no huh... the one of you come. But you are carrying the bags.'' Kyounghwa shrugged and continued walking to the entrance Yixing following her a small smile blooming on his lips.

 

She was different from the wolf woman that once was in their pack, as well as any other woman he had met. But he liked it and anticipated how it will change his now cold alpha.


Hi guys~

Im back with a update~ :D

 

I actually had the start of the chapter for a long time but i just couldn't get ideas to continue it >.<

 

Hope you like it~

 

As always comments are appreciated and im sorry for being away for so long in all my stories >.<