Chapter 2

The Wolf Cub

 

Next morning when you woke up you found the small child,Jun, cuddled up to you and clutching on your sleeping hanbok with his small hands as hard as he could sleeping soundly with light breaths.

 

You pulled out one hand from under the thick blanked and touched the floor checking if it was still warm or should you go to pile another set of logs for new fire.

 

With happiness you found out that it indeed was still warm and the rain from last night didn't put out the fire.

 

Looking down at the small child you sighted and uncurled his hands from your clothes and pulled on your outer ware tying it and tucking the warm duvet back around the small body.

 

Quietly you slid open the wooden door and padded down the small hallway to the small kitchen to make something for you and the child to eat.

 

Looking thru some cabinets you found some ingredients and started to make a simple Korean  dishes like egg rolls and rise with some kimchi and strips of pork meat.

 

In the middle of you making the dishes you heard small footsteps padding to your direction and you looked over your shoulder to the small child still rubbing his eyes from the sleepiness.

 

You placed the bowls of rise on the small table and turned to the child that looked at your every move with big interest.

 

You crotched down in front of him with a soft smile on your lips so you wouldn't frighten him.

 

''Hey...my name is KyoungHwa and I will take care of you now is it alright child?'' you asked in soft soothing voice your voice sounding like light bells chiming in wind.

 

The child looked at you with big doe eyes and you lightly opened your hands for him to come into them.

 

After a moment of looking at you his gaze asking if it was safe he ran with his small feet tapping on the wooden floor right into your arms snuggling to you and hiding his face in your neck.

 

You hugged him to your chest suddenly feeling a soft warm flutter in your chest as you felt him clutch to your neck his small hands clutching and tightening its hold as if afraid that you would disappear in a moment.

 

With a light sight you creased his head and smiled.

 

"There, there come lets eat I made some breakfast I hope you eat good." You cooed to him and placed him at the table.

 

 

All the food was placed on the table and Jun's eyes sparkled seeing the food he clapped hands happily but didn't let out any nose that made you worry a bit .'Is he by chance mute?'

 

But with a shake of head you let the thought go but still taking a note of that possibility.

 

The breakfast was calm as you fed the small child and in between ate yourself the thing that surprised you was that the small child could eat much more then a portion that normally a child at his age would eat but It may be the genes from one of the parents so yet again you let it go.

 

After the breakfast you washed the dishes and Jun watched siting at the sitting pillow being calm and obedient that was strange yet again as the kids at this age would be hyper and jumpy.

 

You knew that from the times you helped with the kids in the small town. you dried your hands and took Jun in your hands him right away clinging to your neck and took him back to your bedroom.

 

As soon as you placed him down on the futon to check if the cloths that you placed on the floor  to dry from the warmth were dry the bot stood up and ran to the bit damp damp blanket  and snuggled to it holding it in his hands tightly.

 

After a moment he looked to you with his  eyes full of sadness and love as well as content having it.

 

You smiled lightly and opened your hands again. ''Come child lets dress you some of the clothes are dry.'' He came right away in your hands and you took one of the shirts and pants as well as a pair of unusual leather booties that were the only things that were dry.

 

These were of the few clothes that didn't get as wet as the others. After dressing  him you smiled and let  the small boy cuddle into the futon again and tucked him in as he fell asleep yet again now clutching his hands to the hands sewn blanked never letting it go.

 

''Welcome to the Shrine of the gods little one my they stand by you and me.''


Hey~ 

Here is the second chapter hope you like it~

I know that STILL there isn't anything interesting so...

minahe~ >.<

 

 

Hope you still liked it~ 

-Monki_Locket_NL

 

 

 

 

Please subscribe and comment~! :D