Chepter 1

The Wolf Cub

 

In the country side of South Korea not so far from Taegu was a small farmer town and bit away from the borders of this town in the lush forest meadow stood a old shrine.

 

This shrine has been kept well by the priests and priestesses of Lee family for generations.

 

Lee KyoungHwa the newest priestess was 21 years old, she was the youngest priestess from the family. Starting to be a yeosa at the age of 16 after a mysterious death of her parents in this same forest.

 

She stayed alone away from anthers yet in the town she was called the white bloom. The fairest and kindest soul.

 

KyoungHwas as the yeosa helped with the kids at the rare moments being in town only to go back to gourd the shrine from evil.

 

-__-You p.o.v.-__-

 

It was a dark rainy night as  you were sitting in your practice room meditating to the harsh pattering of the rain.

 

Everything els was quiet wind blowing and nothing else... as if the other things in world had lost their voice.

 

After some steady breaths her concentration was broken by a shrill baby cry, without another thought you jumped to your feet  throwing on a cape and took your fighting stick in case of a fight.

 

Placing quiet yet swift steps you moved thru the rain to the entrance of the shrine to find a woven basket with a small boy no more older then 2 or 3 years crying and being socked to the bone.

 

Without a thought you took the child with the basket after placing your fighting cane in a slot on your back and ran back to your house.

 

With quick movements you took off your clock and placed the cane/stick at the side of your bedroom and took the still sniffling child out of the wet blankets and furs.

 

It looked bit weird to have furs in the basket but the priority in your mind for now was to get the child warm.

 

Quickly you took off his wet clothes that were hand embroidered shirt and pants and bundled him up in your blanket.

 

The child was still but now silently crying his big teary eyes looking at your every move and when you took him in your hands all bundled up he suddenly stopped crying and snuggled to you quickly falling a sleep.

 

With a small sight you placed him on the futon and moved to the basket taking the wet furs and cloth out only to fin the same type of sewn cloths to the small child as well as fur vests and booties.

 

At the bottom of the basket was a letter and surprisingly it was completely dry.

 

You opened it and found that it was written in a neat writing but on the paper were small blotches indicating that tears had fallen on the paper.

To the yeosa or whoever finds my child.

Im sorry to ask such of thing from you oh priestess but please take care of my child as i can't keep him safe.

His name is Jun and he has turned 2 at the June 3rd.

I do this with heavy heart but It turns out that I have little time left in this world.

The father of the child... I don't know if he still is alive so i can't leave my child to him.

I beg you again dear yeona take care of him as your own.

-The mother

 

With a sad sight you looked at the small child and promised to the mother in your mind to take care of the child as if you were his mother yourself.


Hey Minki_Locket_Nl here~

Sorry for the crappy first chapter but i will try to make next more interesting.

The starter of the story never is easy >.<

I hope you liked it at least a bit :3

 

Please subscribe and comment